♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: ♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

Post by Binger »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Binger on Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Chap wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:06 pm
Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:48 pm
Atlanticmike....
Nope. If these people wish to get together and attempt to inflict violence on one another on some kind of agreed terms, I have no objection to that. I just find all the exhibitionist "what a nice guy I am, so I shall spare you", plus heart emojis stuff a little suspicious.
And little mikey had to start a new thread to do it. Yea, I agree.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

In case anyone is getting any bright ideas, I wish to preempt any potential challenges by noting that my fetal position kung-fu is strong.
Xenophon
God

Post by Xenophon »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:45 pm
In case anyone is getting any bright ideas, I wish to preempt any potential challenges by noting that my fetal position kung-fu is strong.
I'll fight you in VR!
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

ceeboo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:20 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:41 pm

Yes! Go read the exchange over in spirit prison.
Mike, thanks for pointing me to the exchanges - Read them.

For what its worth, I thought the exchanges were extremely childish, unfortunate, and uncivil - but about par for what this board has been providing its memebers lately. Given the only two options that exist (if you two men were to actually meet up and fight) is that Cam would get hurt or that you would get hurt and I don't see anything positive with either of those options. None.

My advice: I would stand on your kind and generous counter proposal to play golf together and/or look at lights and the ocean - and ignore being called out on the board. A tough thing to ignore but I would ignore it.
Stay Christian ceeboo! You're a good man with a re correct, the exchan big heart.
I will and thanks. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Again, The Ceeboo is 100% correct. The exchange was extremely childish and unfortunate. And I had lots of fun participating. Probably exactly how Doc Cam felt while spending years and years on this board calling posters mushroom this and mushroom that. I admit I'm a flawed person Ceeboo, and I'm probably going to hell. Actually, I'm going to hell! I just bought a fire suit off of Etsy that's guaranteed to withstand the hottest temperatures in the deepest pits off hell! The guy I bought it from guaranteed it would work and told me if it doesn't work I can get my money back. As an added bonus he sprayed the exterior of the suit with a demon repellent that's guaranteed to last up to 20 years. It was a really good deal! You want me to send you a link just in case? It's always good to be prepared Ceeboo, it's always good to be prepared.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:57 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
I'll fight you in VR!
I get to be E. Honda. No picking Balrog.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ceeboo wrote:

For what its worth, I thought the exchanges were extremely childish, unfortunate, and uncivil - but about par for what this board has been providing its memebers lately.
What do you mean this was on par for what this board has been providing it's members? This board IS it's members, ceebs. This is what two members decided to provide to the board.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Hey Mike
Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:07 pm
I admit I'm a flawed person Ceeboo
All human beings are flawed - Not all human beings recognize it and/or admit it.
and I'm probably going to hell.
Thank God (literally) that our eternal destination - no matter where that may be - is not determined by what we do or how flawed we may be. Thank God!
I just bought a fire suit off of Etsy that's guaranteed to withstand the hottest temperatures in the deepest pits off hell! The guy I bought it from guaranteed it would work and told me if it doesn't work I can get my money back.
Crazy - I just bought two of these suits from a guy on Etsy - going to double layer just in case. (! wonder if it's the same seller?)
It's always good to be prepared Ceeboo, it's always good to be prepared.
Indeed!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:52 pm
ceeboo wrote:

For what its worth, I thought the exchanges were extremely childish, unfortunate, and uncivil - but about par for what this board has been providing its memebers lately.
What do you mean this was on par for what this board has been providing it's members? This board IS it's members, ceebs. This is what two members decided to provide to the board.
Seriously. There's no way you can say bingMiketellus is 'provided' by this board. What those two are inflicting on the board, maybe, if one feels the need to read their trolling, but no, this board doesn't 'provide' its members with trolling. That dubious distinction lies in their personal four (or maybe two) hands.
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
:lol: