♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Re: ♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

Post by Atlanticmike »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:52 pm
Binger wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:14 pm

If he imitates a man that accepts Doc Cam's invitation to fight, does that make him a douchebag or an asshole? If he is an asshole, but he imitates a man that just lays down and submits to Doc Cam's violent terms, does that make him an asshole (authentic Mike), a douchebag (imitation Mike) or a pussy (submissive Mike)?

If Doc Cam says that he would like to meet on extreme and violent terms, is it not reasonable to accept his extreme and violent terms, and whoop his fuckin ass?

This is all just a glimpse of what this board was like for Mike this whole time, right? Accept the aggression by meeting it with aggression, imitate someone else to assimilate, or submit. Well, he could also just say he is a victim and then tell everyone to behave better on this forum, like a nanny may do. Those are the choices that Doc is offering when he acts out like this; aggression, imitation, submission or victimization. Looks like Mike is offering the aggressive ass whoopin, or a more centered option - a round of golf (option 5.)
WOW you guys are backpedaling hard. you guys have been and still are ridiculously aggressive, but lesson learned. Trolling is easy when you're online and anonymous.
You really have no idea what is going on all around you while participating on this board do you 😂? While you're standing on the stage with strings attached to your limbs, Binger and I are in the rafters, dancing you around like the puppet you are😂. I can write a post an almost 100% guarantee who will post a response. You're a simpleton, little boy!

Let me clue you in on something. If I would've started posting here and been a good little conservative, I would've been treated just like all the other conservatives and ran out of Dodge. If I would've tried to just equal the "insaneness" of the ECHO CHAMBER GANG in spirit paradise, no one would've cared and it would've been business as usual because the Progressives would've still felt comfortable and wouldn't of felt like their "turf" was being invaded. By Binger and I turning up the volume so loud in Spirit Paradise, the Progressives and old timers were typing page after page after page to the moderators begging for help, begging for relief 😂. My intensity caused them to write PMs to the moderators and ask for the changes we've benefitted from lately. From that the Progressives were put behind a wall of moderation and now we have Super Spirit Paradise where I've already started a new thread.

The only reason these changes happened is because you and your butt buddies were taken out of your comfort zone by Binger and I and danced you around on a stage like the wooden puppets you are. Jersey Girl has admitted several times she's been begging for these changes for well over 14 years. Binger and I got them accomplished in 6 months.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:23 pm
Marcus wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:52 pm

WOW you guys are backpedaling hard. you guys have been and still are ridiculously aggressive, but lesson learned. Trolling is easy when you're online and anonymous.
You really have no idea what is going on all around you while participating on this board do you 😂? While you're standing on the stage with strings attached to your limbs, Binger and I are in the rafters, dancing you around like the puppet you are😂. I can write a post an almost 100% guarantee who will post a response. You're a simpleton, little boy!

Let me clue you in on something. If I would've started posting here and been a good little conservative, I would've been treated just like all the other conservatives and ran out of Dodge. If I would've tried to just equal the "insaneness" of the ECHO CHAMBER GANG in spirit paradise, no one would've cared and it would've been business as usual because the Progressives would've still felt comfortable and wouldn't of felt like their "turf" was being invaded. By Binger and I turning up the volume so loud in Spirit Paradise, the Progressives and old timers were typing page after page after page to the moderators begging for help, begging for relief 😂. My intensity caused them to write PMs to the moderators and ask for the changes we've benefitted from lately. From that the Progressives were put behind a wall of moderation and now we have Super Spirit Paradise where I've already started a new thread.

The only reason these changes happened is because you and your butt buddies were taken out of your comfort zone by Binger and I and danced you around on a stage like the wooden puppets you are. Jersey Girl has admitted several times she's been begging for these changes for well over 14 years. Binger and I got them accomplished in 6 months.
Oh look, another post that you can print out to show to people in your real life, so you can brag about what an influence you are! Pro tip: printing out YOUR OWN posts where you brag about YOURSELF isn't credible. But, I'm sure any person you show them to already knows that. It's nice that they keep humoring you though. I bet they even stick some on the fridge! :roll: little kiddies need that. :D
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:42 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:23 pm

Oh look, another post that you can print out to show to people in your real life, so you can brag about what an influence you are! Pro tip: printing out YOUR OWN posts where you brag about YOURSELF isn't credible. But, I'm sure any person you show them to already knows that. It's nice that they keep humoring you though. I bet they even stick some on the fridge! :roll: little kiddies need that. :D
Your strings are working hard this morning.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Getting back on topic:
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:20 am
Yeah, I'll admit that if A-Mike had originally played his response as this, then it would qualify as a good comeback. But after exploding like a .44 revolver with a 1.5 pound trigger, sleeping on it, and then realizing the mistake, it falls flat.

If that was just pretending, then maybe Doc Cam's offer was just to test A-Mike's trigger weight?
Whatever it was, it clearly showed that some have the online 'courage' to disrupt, but nothing else. the little guy has to print out his posts where HE says he has influence, just so he has something to brag about! That tells you everything you need to know. Trolling only works in anonymity. : D
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:18 pm
Getting back on topic:
Gadianton wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:20 am

Yeah, I'll admit that if A-Mike had originally played his response as this, then it would qualify as a good comeback. But after exploding like a .44 revolver with a 1.5 pound trigger, sleeping on it, and then realizing the mistake, it falls flat.

If that was just pretending, then maybe Doc Cam's offer was just to test A-Mike's trigger weight?
Whatever it was, it clearly showed that some have the online 'courage' to disrupt, but nothing else. the little guy has to print out his posts where HE says he has influence, just so he has something to brag about! That tells you everything you need to know. Trolling only works in anonymity. : D
Obviously, your progressiveness will never let you admit what has just happened all around you. Question, how many times has Jersey, Lem and a handful of others posted about wanting new rules put in place to control "trolling" and bad behavior? I've read at least 20 post asking for exactly that. Many if not most of those written and posted before I came along. Jersey has been beating this drum for 14 or so years apparently.

So! If a member of 14 years can't convince the moderators of changing or implementing new rules, how is a newcomersupposed to do it? I'll tell ya how!! You poke the hornets nest😂. I rightly named the hornets nest THE ECHO CHAMBER GANG. Do you even realize the more the rules changed, the more desperate certain posters became? I'm still here ding dong! The rule changes don't bother me when I'm ""ACTING"' as Atlanticmike because I'll just morph into another version and piss off you Progressives that way. All along completely understanding and agreeing with what was going on behind the scenes. You see, not only is Atlanticmike behind new moderation, but so are you, Mushroom boy, Schmo, Icarus K Graham and a handful of others.

Last but not least. If I would've never come along, would any of this happened? 😂
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:11 pm
Marcus wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:18 pm
Getting back on topic:

Obviously, your progressiveness will never let you admit what has just happened all around you. Question, how many times has Jersey, Lem and a handful of others posted about wanting new rules put in place to control "trolling" and bad behavior? I've read at least 20 post asking for exactly that. Many if not most of those written and posted before I came along. Jersey has been beating this drum for 14 or so years apparently.

So! If a member of 14 years can't convince the moderators of changing or implementing new rules, how is a newcomersupposed to do it? I'll tell ya how!! You poke the hornets nest😂. I rightly named the hornets nest THE ECHO CHAMBER GANG. Do you even realize the more the rules changed, the more desperate certain posters became? I'm still here ding dong! The rule changes don't bother me when I'm ""ACTING"' as Atlanticmike because I'll just morph into another version and piss off you Progressives that way. All along completely understanding and agreeing with what was going on behind the scenes. You see, not only is Atlanticmike behind new moderation, but so are you, Mushroom boy, Schmo, Icarus K Graham and a handful of others.

Last but not least. If I would've never come along, would any of this happened? 😂
You should relax a little. Being a parasite is wearing you out! Plus, making up these stories is surely taxing your little brain. But, the upside is you have another post you can print out. Of course, then you need an in real life person brag to, so get to it! Move those little legs!

In the meantime, back to the topic. You’re a coward. Trolling anonymously is easy. : D
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Jersey has been beating this drum for 14 or so years apparently.
Atlanticmike, from what I can see in reading many older threads, the ‘14 years’ relates most specifically to harassment of women on the board. Otherwise, the only other complaint was that we had lost several moderators in the year prior to your arrival, and Shades was doing all of the mod work himself. If anything, your statement here would be a complaint against Shades’s mod performance, given that adding new mods several months ago did not come with any new rules.

So! If a member of 14 years can't convince the moderators of changing or implementing new rules, how is a newcomersupposed to do it? I'll tell ya how!!
And here’s how: You can amp up the sexual harassment issue, which was probably at its lowest ever level at the time that you joined the board.

Would we have had as much sexual harassment or profanity had you not appeared? Probably not. : D

In the meantime, there have been no other new rules or conditions changed, other than creation of a new forum that basically prohibits all of the behaviors exhibited primarily and most often by yourself and Bingtellus, and the addition of several new mods to help enforce that, along with enforcing what Shades already had in place.

Consider that if you wanted to see more policemen in your town, you wouldn’t start a bunch of riots and assault multiple folks, then take credit for the new police hires because of your actions.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

I have small hands.

Oops, wrong thread.

Or, right thread? Maybe wrong hands.

I have big hands.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Man!! I must be hitting a nerve, the progressives are swarming all around my head😂.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:44 pm
Atlanticmike wrote:
Jersey has been beating this drum for 14 or so years apparently.
Atlanticmike, from what I can see in reading many older threads, the ‘14 years’ relates most specifically to harassment of women on the board. Otherwise, the only other complaint was that we had lost several moderators in the year prior to your arrival, and Shades was doing all of the mod work himself. If anything, your statement here would be a complaint against Shades’s mod performance, given that adding new mods several months ago did not come with any new rules.

So! If a member of 14 years can't convince the moderators of changing or implementing new rules, how is a newcomersupposed to do it? I'll tell ya how!!
And here’s how: You can amp up the sexual harassment issue, which was probably at its lowest ever level at the time that you joined the board.

Would we have had as much sexual harassment or profanity had you not appeared? Probably not. : D

In the meantime, there have been no other new rules or conditions changed, other than creation of a new forum that basically prohibits all of the behaviors exhibited primarily and most often by yourself and Bingtellus, and the addition of several new mods to help enforce that, along with enforcing what Shades already had in place.

Consider that if you wanted to see more policemen in your town, you wouldn’t start a bunch of riots and assault multiple folks, then take credit for the new police hires because of your actions.
The history re-writes by the two newbies are weird. Thanks for reviewing the actual history.