♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ceeboo
God

Re: ♥️I Love You Doc Cam!!♥️

Post by ceeboo »

Hey Jersey Girl
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:52 pm
ceeboo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:20 pm

For what its worth, I thought the exchanges were extremely childish, unfortunate, and uncivil - but about par for what this board has been providing its memebers lately.
What do you mean this was on par for what this board has been providing it's members? This board IS it's members, ceebs.
Does that include "the two?" Or are these two board members the only two that you are excludeding from "this baord IS it's members?"
This is what two members decided to provide to the board.
We probably see things quite differently (that's okay as far as I'm concerned) but I don't see this as what "two members" have decided to provide - My number is higher than two. Much higher.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ceeboo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:27 pm
Hey Jersey Girl
Jersey Girl wrote:

What do you mean this was on par for what this board has been providing it's members? This board IS it's members, ceebs.
Does that include "the two?" Or are these two board members the only two that you are excludeding from "this baord IS it's members?"
We probably see things quite differently (that's okay as far as I'm concerned) but I don't see this as what "two members" have decided to provide - My number is higher than two. Much higher.

I agree. When I said two members, I was addressing the topic of this thread. The two members.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ceeboo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:27 pm
Hey Jersey Girl
Jersey Girl wrote:

I read Jersey Girl’s comment to include all board members as ‘the board’, but that this thread comes courtesy of a smaller number - a.k.a., the participants within the thread.

:: passes the chips ::
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

To Whom It May Concern, I mean, AM and Cam.

So...I think I want to address this directly and be done with it. On a board where you could be anything, you could just be yourself, you could be a teacher, you could be a learner, you could be a crap stirrer, you could be a troll, you could be a sock puppet, the two of you chose to go full on knuckle dragger.

You make me f'kn sick.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:34 pm

I read Jersey Girl’s comment to include all board members as ‘the board’, but that this thread comes courtesy of a smaller number - a.k.a., the participants within the thread.

:: passes the chips ::
Yes.

Slava Ukraini!
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:38 pm

So...I think I want to address this directly and be done with it. On a board where you could be anything, you could just be yourself, you could be a teacher, you could be a learner, you could be a crap stirrer, you could be a troll, you could be a sock puppet, the two of you chose to go full on knuckle dragger.

You make me f'kn sick.
I ----------- am ------------- your ------------ puppet -------------master
ceeboo
God

Post by ceeboo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:31 pm
I agree. When I said two members, I was addressing the topic of this thread. The two members.
Got it - I misunderstood you - My bad.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ceeboo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:44 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:31 pm
Got it - I misunderstood you - My bad.
Yeah, it's okay. It's easy for our minds to turn to the broader issues.

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

The parasite thinks they're a puppet master! : D gee, I wonder which wouldn't survive without the other. :roll:

(And for some bizarre reason, ceeboo thinks those who troll are brilliant. or one of them. Or both. I don't recall, the trolling happens in tandem most of the time. :roll: )
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:44 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:38 pm

You make me f'kn sick.
I ----------- am ------------- your ------------ puppet -------------master
Try acting like a man. I'm sure you can find one to imitate.

Slava Ukraini!