FOX News is America's Shame

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: FOX News Dishonesty Reaches New Lows

Post by K Graham »

Hey ajax, remember that time Texas's electric grid collapsed because the Conservative State of Texas decided to be independent from the federal system? Yeah, and remember when FOX News immediately launched into lies claiming frozen windmills were to blame, even though wind isn't responsible for Texas's electricity?

How do you reconcile these blatant lies with your previous indignation over CNN simply pointing out Joe Rogan took a drug commonly used for horse deworming?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Hey ajax, remember that time when Tucker Carlson had back to back segments falsely claiming dead people were voting in Georgia? If he had done even minimal research before pontificating conspiracy theories he would have discovered that the people he referenced weren't dead at all. I guess the notion that two people could have the same name completely escaped him.

Just wondering where this ranks among worst lies told by the media, given that TC's massive audience and how his lies have more impact on driving a wedge through the country.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-ca ... n-his-face
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Hannity gets owned by his own guest.

https://youtu.be/SUUq_IKs-0Q?t=75

Hannity is so damned stupid he's blaming gas prices on Biden shutting down a pipeline that was never built. When he's corrected, look at his squirm.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:21 am
Hannity gets owned by his own guest.

https://youtu.be/SUUq_IKs-0Q?t=75

Hannity is so damned stupid he's blaming gas prices on Biden shutting down a pipeline that was never built. When he's corrected, look at his squirm.
God, Hannity is such an asshole on this segment. The hubris to just be a shifty little crap and absolutely refuse to acknowledge any wrongness is just such a damned perfect Republican act. You see this over and over and over again when Conservatards post here. They never admit being wrong no matter how many times they’re corrected. Good god a little humility would go a long ways toward bridging our ideological gaps in this country.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

So Briana Keilar demonstrates why FOX News is just lies and propaganda geared to serve the Republican agenda.

Tucker Carlson is trying to scare his audience into believing Biden is about to go to war with Russia, despite the fact he's denounced any military action as a response. Imagine if CNN had lied about Trump preparing for military war with some country, the idiots like AM and Ajax would be having conniption fits. But when FOX does it, we just excuse it as FOX being FOX. Same with the double standard when it comes to a President lying. They had no issues with Trump literally lying on an hourly basis for 48 straight months, but if Biden says something that's technically incorrect or if he misspeaks in any way, they call him unfit for office.

And so what does Carlson's lies mean to him? It means he is now going to be defending Russia. Just listen to his dweeb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYt1_gkSYw
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

K Graham wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:51 pm
So Briana Keilar demonstrates why FOX News is just lies and propaganda geared to serve the Republican agenda.

Tucker Carlson is trying to scare his audience into believing Biden is about to go to war with Russia, despite the fact he's denounced any military action as a response. Imagine if CNN had lied about Trump preparing for military war with some country, the idiots like AM and Ajax would be having conniption fits. But when FOX does it, we just excuse it as FOX being FOX. Same with the double standard when it comes to a President lying. They had no issues with Trump literally lying on an hourly basis for 48 straight months, but if Biden says something that's technically incorrect or if he misspeaks in any way, they call him unfit for office.

And so what does Carlson's lies mean to him? It means he is now going to be defending Russia. Just listen to his dweeb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYt1_gkSYw
Nicely put. It's not lies Carlson is worried about -Trump's lies never bothered him. It's anything non-Republican being said on air: the issue of truth is irrelevant.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Hard to keep track of all the crazy lies pushed by FOX, but the key point is that there is zero concern or pushback from the anti-CNN folks like ajax. It is like they've also taken for granted that FOX is going to lie, but so long as they're lies they like to hear, it's OK to keep pushing them. Last month we were told by FOX that Christmas would be ruined for Americans because of supply chain issues. That never happened as Biden administration fixed a lot of the problems, though FOX never reported on anything remotely positive about Biden's role.

Then we have the case of Richard Epps, the red hat guy at the insurrection. They insisted he was an FBI operative who conspired with the FBI to start violence. Even after it was demonstrated he was no FBI operative, and in fact was a fan of Tucker Carlson, they keep repeating this idiotic lie because the dead heads like hearing it. And now Tucker is getting his audience into a frenzy saying Biden is about to start war with Russia.

I'm all for free speech, but we have to have standards when it comes to media, and FOX News has no business being on the air. We need to bring back the fairness doctrine.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

What an epic takedown of FOX and Tucker. So basically TC is in the tank for Russia acting totally confused as to why we would be opposed to them invading Ukraine. He's also spreading lies at a record pace, suggesting Biden wants nuclear war. He's also hosting more idiots who were banned from Twitter for pushing disinformation and he's allowing them to rant unchallenged things like, "the vaccines don't work, do not take them" without any pushback from him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1WYyU7WC8&t=317s

Why is this guy allowed to be on TV?
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:23 pm
What an epic takedown of FOX and Tucker. So basically TC is in the tank for Russia acting totally confused as to why we would be opposed to them invading Ukraine. He's also spreading lies at a record pace, suggesting Biden wants nuclear war. He's also hosting more idiots who were banned from Twitter for pushing disinformation and he's allowing them to rant unchallenged things like, "the vaccines don't work, do not take them" without any pushback from him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS1WYyU7WC8&t=317s

Why is this guy allowed to be on TV?
Banned from Twitter? Oh my dear god in heaven. And WTF? People that were banned from Twitter are on that show? Oh gosh. This is bad. Does Biden know about this? Who else knows that there are people on a show you don't like and those people were banned from Twitter? Who are these people? Can you make a list of the the people who were banned from Twitter that were on a show you do not like?
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:33 pm
Banned from Twitter? Oh my dear god in heaven. And WTF? People that were banned from Twitter are on that show? Oh gosh. This is bad. Does Biden know about this? Who else knows that there are people on a show you don't like and those people were banned from Twitter? Who are these people? Can you make a list of the the people who were banned from Twitter that were on a show you do not like?

That's a god lad, just go ahead and carry the water for the propaganda outlet you so love. You'll never directly address the fact that they lie daily.

The point is Twitter has far higher standards than America's most popular entertainment network. It should be illegal to call this a News channel. It is actively pushing falsehoods about vaccines, and this effectively results in more dead Americans. They also can't make up their minds how they want to blame Biden for the latest outrage of the week. He's either "too weak" to deal with Russia or if he isn't too weak he's "overreacting in desperation."

Republican Attacks On Joe Biden Over Ukraine Are A Confusing Mess