FOX News is America's Shame

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: FOX News Dishonesty Reaches New Lows

Post by Binger »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:55 pm
Binger wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:33 pm
Banned from Twitter? Oh my dear god in heaven. And WTF? People that were banned from Twitter are on that show? Oh gosh. This is bad. Does Biden know about this? Who else knows that there are people on a show you don't like and those people were banned from Twitter? Who are these people? Can you make a list of the the people who were banned from Twitter that were on a show you do not like?

That's a god lad, just go ahead and carry the water for the propaganda outlet you so love. You'll never directly address the fact that they lie daily.

The point is Twitter has far higher standards than America's most popular entertainment network. It should be illegal to call this a News channel. It is actively pushing falsehoods about vaccines, and this effectively results in more dead Americans. They also can't make up their minds how they want to blame Biden for the latest outrage of the week. He's either "too weak" to deal with Russia or if he isn't too weak he's "overreacting in desperation."

Republican Attacks On Joe Biden Over Ukraine Are A Confusing Mess
So these people that were banned from Twitter then appeared on this channel you are watching. Who are they? Is this a regular thing where banned from Twitter people get to go on a cable news show?
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:55 pm

The point is Twitter has far higher standards than America's most popular entertainment network.
Let's keep adding to this list.

People who can post on Twitter:

Nicolas Maduro
And of course, the big name that they are proud of - Imam Sayyid Ali Khamenei
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Alec Baldwin can post on Twitter.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:13 pm
You just can't make this stuff up...

Fox News wanted viewers to hear an anti-vax trooper’s story – until he died of COVID

:lol:

“What's next for you — other than being a celebrity now — what's next for you?” Ingraham asked toward the end of the interview.

I don’t suppose that Laura imagined that this development would be the answer.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Fox News is responding to the recent numbers on life insurance claims jumping 40% for 2021 by suggesting the vaccines are killing these people.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:10 pm
Fox News is responding to the recent numbers on life insurance claims jumping 40% for 2021 by suggesting the vaccines are killing these people.
Have you told Brian Stelter about this? He should know this so he can do a story about other news people doing a story. You are in Atlanta, can you go talk to CNN?

Hey, K, is CNN covering the Canadian populists and their trucks? Have they said anything about that?
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:01 pm
K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:10 pm
Have you told Brian Stelter about this? He should know this so he can do a story about other news people doing a story. You are in Atlanta, can you go talk to CNN?

Hey, K, is CNN covering the Canadian populists and their trucks? Have they said anything about that?
That's a good lapdog. Keep carrying the water for FOX. You know. That station you say you never watch.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:34 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:01 pm

That's a good lapdog. Keep carrying the water for FOX. You know. That station you say you never watch.
I am sure if CNN was covering the Mothers, Truckers in Canada, you would give us a link.

Mandates will be lifted or removed, and it will not be because the masks or vaccines worked. It will be because Trudeau is rightfully terrified of the populists.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:53 pm
K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:34 pm

I am sure if CNN was covering the Mothers, Truckers in Canada, you would give us a link.

Mandates will be lifted or removed, and it will not be because the masks or vaccines worked. It will be because Trudeau is rightfully terrified of the populists.
I started a thread with a CNN article just for you.