Election workers threatened by Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Election workers threatened by Trump

Post by K Graham »

Last night I heard a 911 call on the Rachel Maddow Show. It was a 62 year old retiree who was constantly calling the cops because people were outside her house banging open her door threatening to make a citizen's arrest. Turns out, this woman was named by Trump and FOX News as someone who was involved in the non-existent election fraud. With all the whining about CNN demonizing Rittenhouse or the kid who stood in front of an Indian, here is FOX News quite literally encouraging violence towards volunteer election workers based on idiotic conspiracy theories about her bringing in suitcases of fake ballots.

Trump campaign demonized two Georgia election workers – and death threats followed

Desperate to overturn his election loss, Donald Trump and his team spun a sprawling voter-fraud fiction, casting two rank-and-file election workers, a mother and her daughter, as the main villains. The women endured months of death threats and racist taunts – and one went into hiding.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Election workers threatened by Trump

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

She should’ve shot them to death because she feared for her life. Like. Flip the script lady, you could’ve become a hero to these people. 2nd Amendment > Voter Fraud.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Re: Election workers threatened by Trump

Post by Some Schmo »

The country would be better off if Trump were dead. Not sure how anyone could argue against that.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.