Ghislaine Maxwell's Silver Hammer could be a proffer

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell's Silver Hammer could be a proffer

Post by Doctor Steuss »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:30 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:25 pm
uneducated Latin Americans would find those crimes normal.
According to Mexican laws and statistics. See my edited post above. Mexico and Brazil are highly influenced by the Catholic church.
Uneducated Latin Americans, according to Mexican laws and statistics (and with Mexico and Brazil, being highly influenced by the Catholic church), find Epstein's crimes normal.

Sure.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:31 pm
2) Sex crimes committed by a mortal billionaire with no divine or other ties is normal.
Normal for Catholics in Mexico and Brazil. Not normal for educated people.

The age of consent is 12 in many Mexican states and there are a lot of Epsteins in Mexico.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:33 pm
Sure.
You think the Catholic church doesn't influence Mexican law makers?
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:34 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:31 pm
2) Sex crimes committed by a mortal billionaire with no divine or other ties is normal.
Normal in Mexico and Brazil. See the laws and statistics. See my edited post above. Mexico and Brazil are highly influenced by religion.
So, to put in a pin in it:

It's legal and normal for Epstein to do what he did in Mexico and Brazil, and the reason it's legal and normal in those two countries is because of Catholicism.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:37 pm
It's legal and normal for Epstein to do what he did in Mexico and Brazil, and the reason it's legal and normal in those two countries is because of Catholicism.
"Pope Francis raised the age of consent to 18 — the joint highest in Europe. Prior to his intervention it stood at just 12. Worldwide, only Angola, Mexico and the Philippines have minimum ages of consent as low,"
https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle ... 64694.html

What a coincidence.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:36 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:33 pm
Sure.
What is the minimum age of consent in most Mexican states and territories?
What is the age of consent in Brazil? Who leads the world in child marriage and sexual abuse?
Alrighty, connecting all the dots so far:

Uneducated Catholics in Latin America believe that a young virgin Mary conceived the Son of God through the power of the Holy Spirit. Based on this this supernatural belief of a divine conception, these same uneducated Catholics made laws about sexual consent.

Because of these laws and other statistics, we can infer that uneducated Latin American Catholics that believe in the divine conception of the Son of God (in particular, those in Mexico and Brazil) would simultaneously believe that billionaire pedophile sex islands are normal.

I wonder if I can find something where it’s my job to do drugs?
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:54 pm
Because of these laws and other statistics, we can infer that uneducated Latin American Catholics that believe in the divine conception of the Son of God (in particular, those in Mexico and Brazil) would simultaneously believe that billionaire pedophile sex islands are normal.
My point is that Catholics don't have a problem with god impregnating young girls. I made the same point in the other thread. The Biblical god is a role model for many Catholics.

Lastly, Catholic law (updated in 1983) states, "If the man is under 16 years of age, or the woman is under 14 years of age, then their marriage is invalid."

I am now out of here. Last word.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:59 pm
My point is that Catholics don't have a problem with god impregnating young girls. I made the same point in the other thread.
Time is a flat circle...
I’m going to go out on a limb that “Latino Catholics” don’t think Epstein was god.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:03 pm
Time is a flat circle...
So I am guessing you are a Catholic apologist? Have a good day.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:33 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:03 pm
Time is a flat circle...
So I am guessing you are a Catholic apologist? Have a good day.
It's true. I do have a tendency to defend against the position that Catholics think Epstein was god.

I am also a Hindu apologist that defends against the position that Bill Cosby is an avatar of Lord Vishnu. We all have our hobbies.