NFL Playoffs

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: NFL Playoffs

Post by Marcus »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:50 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:36 pm
Either way tomorrow will be interesting. Don't know how it can live up to last week, but if anyone can I think it's Mahomes. If we're doing SB predictions, I'm thinking KC and 49ers, w KC winning.
Unfortunately, that seems like the most likely scenario to me, too.
I'm rooting for Mahomes to not stub any toes. Or revert to the mean again. He's in the clear if he get past those. :D
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Omg.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I’m freaking out again.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

I've been pulling for a Bengals/ Niners superbowl becsuse they played in the first SB i watched as a kid.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Cincinnati STOLE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a comeback!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

KC choked that one. Good game though.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

The Rams won. :D
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Another great day of games. Looks like the Niners' luck finally ran out. I think they'll be dealing Garoppolo and starting Lance next year. Hopefully he blossoms into another great young talent in the league.

But I'm happy about this Super Bowl match up. I will be good with either team winning, although I will be pulling for the Bengals.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Brack
Deacon

Post by Brack »

I really hope that the LA Rams win the Super Bowl later on today. I remember when Eric Weddle was with the San Diego Chargers for several years. But after several years with the Chargers, the team didn't treat him right, and Weddle went to play for the Baltimore Ravens. He then went to play for the LA Rams during his last year before retiring. But Weddle is out of retirement playing with the Rams again, and I would like to see him get a Super Bowl ring.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Brack wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:59 pm
I really hope that the LA Rams win the Super Bowl later on today. I remember when Eric Weddle was with the San Diego Chargers for several years. But after several years with the Chargers, the team didn't treat him right, and Weddle went to play for the Baltimore Ravens. He then went to play for the LA Rams during his last year before retiring. But Weddle is out of retirement playing with the Rams again, and I would like to see him get a Super Bowl ring.
Man, it’s so hard to root against anyone today.

27-24, the Bonangles for the upset.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.