Problems for Biden

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Problems for Biden

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/bcUoXgGzlPk

In this thread I'll highlight all the problems the Biden Administration will face over the next three years. Obviously, the first problem is Joe Biden is a buffoon and has no idea what he's doing, that's why he has a 40% approval. His so called vice president has a 28% approval 😂🤣😂🤣. The video above highlights the idiocy found inside the Biden Administration! God!! Please bless our country over the next three years!
Gunnar
God

Re: Problems for Biden

Post by Gunnar »

And yet: Fox News Hands Biden Highest Approval Number of All Polls in the Last Month
The network, which regularly takes issue with Biden and the way his administration has handled things, released a new survey on Sunday, giving him a 47% approval rating. Compared to most other surveys released over the last month, Fox’s numbers are several points higher, and mark one of Biden’s highest ratings since November.

FiveThirtyEight, which aggregates these numbers and tracks the reliability of the pollsters “based on the historical accuracy and methodology of each polling organization’s polls,” gives Fox News an A rating.
Furthermore:
The poll also shows a slight drop in support for a prospective Republican candidate and an increased support for a Democratic one come the election for Congress.

The question was posed: If the election for Congress were held today, would you vote for [ROTATE] the Democratic candidate in your district or the Republican candidate in your district? [IF UNDECIDED: Well, if you had to vote, which way would you lean?]

The result: 43% said a Democratic candidate, 44% said a Republican candidate, 11% were undecided. In October 2021, those numbers were 39% (D), 46% (R), 12% (U).
Biden's and, in general, Democrat's, approval ratings are beginning to improve, and will almost certainly be on the positive side as the covid crisis peaks and begins to wane, toward which most indications are trending. This is why Republicans are working so hard to fight promotion of proven mitigating, life saving measures such as vaccinations, masking and social distancing. They know that if these efforts succeed in mitigating and bringing us out the pandemic, Biden and his democratic administration will gain approval and credibility. They cannot bear the thought of that happening, no matter how many preventable, additional deaths must otherwise result.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:21 pm
His so called vice president has a 28% approval 😂🤣😂🤣. The video above highlights the idiocy found inside the Biden Administration! God!! Please bless our country over the next three years!
I really hope Roe vs Wade gets overturned so it gives political advantage to Democrats.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:24 am
I really hope Roe vs Wade gets overturned so it gives political advantage to Democrats.
Do you think it possible or likely that the conservative Justices may be reluctant to overturn it outright because they know or are afraid that might happen?
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:24 am
Atlanticmike wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:21 pm
His so called vice president has a 28% approval 😂🤣😂🤣. The video above highlights the idiocy found inside the Biden Administration! God!! Please bless our country over the next three years!
Said like a good little Progressive cult member. You don't care about the babies being ripped limb from limb, you just hope the republicans lose.