Real American explains how RACISM is still alive and well in the Democrat Party.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Real American explains how RACISM is still alive and well in the Democrat Party.

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/KKipuGXhbOs

That's correct!!! Real American explains how the Democrats are the real racist that just can't let go of their racist past. Once a racist always a racist.
huckelberry
God

Re: Real American explains how RACISM is still alive and well in the Democrat Party.

Post by huckelberry »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:37 pm
https://youtu.be/KKipuGXhbOs

That's correct!!! Real American explains how the Democrats are the real racist that just can't let go of their racist past. Once a racist always a racist.
These propagandists could sell you the Brooklyn bridge for five hundred dollars.
huckelberry
God

Re: Real American explains how RACISM is still alive and well in the Democrat Party.

Post by huckelberry »

I decided to watch this video. I was surprised in a positive way. I did not hear a single thing spoken by that man which was untrue. It was also not empty manipulation of details. I think his intended meaning was positive.

I was not even slightly moved to think more positively about the crazy right or lunatic Trump. I am not one who thinks all Republicans have always been bad though I do not vote for them. I was not slightly moved to change that view. I do think there are some liberal extremists who should listen up but I do not see those extremest as representing the Democratic political party. Some propagandists are working very hard to equate the two.

Well there is a manipulation. He starts pointing out that Andrew Jackson was a Democrat,(close to two hundred years ago) and further that jackass Wilson was as well, (100 years ago) That is a loose use of the idea of live and well,a hundred years ago it was certainly alive and well.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

It has become increasingly clear to me that virtually the only planks in the Republican agenda are do and uncritically believe whatever Trump says and claims, and double down on the gargantuan lie that the 2020 election was stolen from him. And their accusations of racism by Democrats and Liberals are at least 99% pure projection on their part. They, not Democrats, are the ones pushing mightily to suppress voting and the voting eligibility of any groups they think are least likely to vote for them.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.