From "NFL Playoffs"

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

From "NFL Playoffs"

Post by Atlanticmike »

Some Schmo wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:31 pm
I'm not sure how many people here are watching the playoffs, but I just have to say that yesterday's Niners win over the Packers feels like karmic justice. It could have been any team to knock the Pack out early, but it's extra special for me as a Niners fan.

Rogers is pure QB talent, but he seems to have a Payton Manning-like block when it comes to the playoffs, or at least, whenever he lines up against the Niners in the playoffs. Sweet.

After finding out this year that Rogers is an anti-vaxxer and clearly listens to too much right-wing nonsense, and even worse, that he put all the people around him at risk of COVID, seeing his disappointed face after the loss was the greatest gift ever. I've never enjoyed a playoff win this much.

Oh, and by the way, the playoffs so far this year have been generally great. Niners are hot at the right time. Even if they don't win it all, they've done far more than I'd have asked of them coming into these playoffs.

And congrats to the Bengals! I'm enjoying their success too.

Today's game between the Bills and the Chiefs should be epic. Go Bills! To be honest, the Bills look like the scariest team so far. We'll see if it continues tonight.

As for the Rams and Bucs, I don't really care that much. Niners beat the Rams twice this year, but it's hard to beat a team thrice in one season. Really though, I don't think it matters much. I believe the Niners have a fairly equal chance against either team in the conference championship.

If you'd like to make predictions here, go for it. I'm avoiding predictions this year, because in the 35+ years or so that I've been watching the NFL, I honestly can't remember a year with this level of parity. Literally anyone still in the contest could win this year.
Oh look!!! A Progressive complaining about someone who hasn't been vaccinated. Never would've guessed a Looney Progressive would be happy someone lost a football game because they weren't vaccinated 😂🤣😂🤣. Ridiculous!