November 2022 Elections?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: November 2022 Elections?

Post by Moksha »

Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:39 pm
This would be great to have their names. That would be great.
Is this a generic quote from Bob Crockett?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:35 am
Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:39 pm
This would be great to have their names. That would be great.
Is this a generic quote from Bob Crockett?
Who is Bob Crockett?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Binger wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:43 am
Who is Bob Crockett?
He was a guy always looking for names. He was a bit obsessed and mentioned that request in all his posts.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:02 am
Binger wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:43 am
Who is Bob Crockett?
He was a guy always looking for names. He was a bit obsessed and mentioned that request in all his posts.
Oh. Is he one of your friends or something.

I thought since you knew who these republicans are that have announced themselves as fascists, that you could tell us more specifically who they were. Maybe you were just spouting off nonsense and can't tell us who these people are.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Now we can see why adding Trump to Mt. Rushmore was a bad idea:

Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:12 am
Now we can see why adding Trump to Mt. Rushmore was a bad idea:

Moksha, I gotta say, you more than anyone else seem to have a raging hard-on for Donald Trump, almost 24/7. You actually out hard-on Doc Cam and K Graham when it comes to Trump! Do you realize Trump has burrowed into your cerebrum and set up a permanent home?

The 2022 Elections are going to be fun to watch, people are sick of cancel culture and people are starting to grow tired of being victims. Your cult brainwashing is slowly loosing the appeal it once had.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:35 am
Moksha, I gotta say, you more than anyone else seem to have a raging hard-on for Donald Trump, almost 24/7. You actually out hard-on Doc Cam and K Graham when it comes to Trump! Do you realize Trump has burrowed into your cerebrum and set up a permanent home?
Your cult brainwashing is slowly loosing the appeal it once had.
Mike, Trump is still the head of the Republican Party and continues kicking out terrible ideas at a steady rate, such as pledging to issue pardons to the Insurrectionists and urging his followers to rebel.

So Doc Cam and K Graham have gone soft on Trump, eh? Maybe they have diversified their interests while I am still worried about this major threat to American democracy.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Here is a theory that might explain current political behavior: Republicans have been replaced by alien spores from extra-terrestrial pods which have created near-human duplicates. One way to detect these duplicates is to notice a pattern of incessant lying.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:33 pm
Here is a theory that might explain current political behavior: Republicans have been replaced by alien spores from extra-terrestrial pods which have created near-human duplicates. One way to detect these duplicates is to notice a pattern of incessant lying.
Unfortunately, those spores are not confined to the US. We have a very highly developed specimen as Prime Minister in 10 Downing Street. A few days ago, a particularly obvious example of lying by the said specimen provoked his previously (for 14 years) loyal policy advisor to resign, in a letter that included the words:
Dear Prime Minister,

It is with great regret that I am writing to resign as your Head of Policy.

You are aware of the reason for my decision: I believe it was wrong for you to imply this week that Keir Starmer [Leader of the Labour Party] was personally responsible for allowing Jimmy Savile [a popular TV entertainer well known for well-publicised charitable activity] to escape justice. There was no fair or reasonable basis for that assertion. This was not the normal cut-and-thrust of politics; it was an inappropriate and partisan reference to a horrendous case of child sex abuse. You tried to clarify your position today but, despite my urging, you did not apologise for the misleading impression you gave.

I have served you for fourteen years and it has been a privilege to do so. You have achieved many important things both as Prime Minister and, before that, as Mayor of London. You are a man of extraordinary abilities with a unique talent for connecting with people.

You are a better man than many of your detractors will ever understand which is why it is desperately sad that you let yourself down by making a scurrilous accusation against the Leader of the Opposition.

Even now, I hope you find it in yourself to apologise for a grave error of judgement made under huge pressure. I appreciate that our political culture is not forgiving when people say sorry, but regardless, it is the right thing to do. It is not too late for you but, I’m sorry to say, it is too late for me.

Yours sincerely,

Munira
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I had to wiki Munira Mirza:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munira_Mirza
Early on, Mirza was involved in revolutionary politics, including being a member of the Revolutionary Communist Party, a small group that dissolved in 1997. She contributed to its magazine, Living Marxism, which was dissolved after losing a libel case to ITN over the Bosnian genocide. Staff from Living Marxism later formed the Spiked website, for which she has written articles.
Chap, it’s interesting that someone with her background would work for Boris Johnson. Is there something an American might not understand about the UK’s Conservative party where working with a communist, or perhaps a former communist, wouldn’t be a show stopper or political death for a Conservative politico?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.