Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:31 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:24 pm
I didn't take any moderator action in this thread. But look at you -- trying to deflect by now attacking what I do as a moderator. Guess who else does that routinely when called on something about their own behavior? Are you self aware enough to pick up on the pattern here?
Well it was a reasonable assumption right? I mean you're participating and the change was made in real time. In any event, the difference in the way some folks are censored as compared to others isn’t lost on me. You berate me for asking ajax to concede a point but have nothing to say when they guy you're tag teaming with calls me an "asshole." I can only wonder how many times Honor broke rules that no one even knows about because there is no record of them. Surely im not the first person he's called an asshole.

Generally I think you're a great mod Res. I just didn't appreciate the bias in which you went after me a couple years ago while turning an indifferent eye on the guys who made it personal with me.
No, it was not a reasonable assumption at all. It's not at all reasonable to assume that I would moderate a discussion I was participating in while it was occurring unless it was one of the few cases that warranted immediate deletion. In addition, maybe my browser is acting up, but I'm not seeing any deleting of anything. It's clear that you don't understand that you've been the beneficiary of uneven moderating practices for a long time now. And I'm not even moderating you right now -- just talking about your posting habits in hope to avoid having to as we go forward.

And I haven't "berated" you about anything. I think that's, how did you put it? Oh yeah, " I think you're letting your emotional biases get the best of you." And what you did was not simply ask Ajax to concede a point. You resurrected a month old thread calling him out in response to other people having a civil conversation with him in which you also interjected yourself to make comments about Ajax rather than the subject of the thread.

And look at you again: now you're deflecting to something Honor said in the thread. Again, rather than talking about what you actually posted and why, you're trying to excuse your behavior by changing the subject to someone else's. And just flat out insinuating that somehow you're getting treated less favorably than Honor based on nothing. Can you see the pattern?

Go back and read the thread where I was so "biased." Neither Subgenius nor Cam were trying to buy the board. You were. And it was your own conduct in that thread that convinced me that you should not be in charge of this board. And, again, your reference to that thread has absolutely nothing to do with you trolling Ajax upthread.

ETA: I just checked the mod log. The only deletion that has occurred in this thread is me deleting my own duplicate thread. No moderator has deleted any post by Honor or deleted any portion of the post you reported. So I have no idea what you've been talking about.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:31 pm
I can only wonder how many times Honor broke rules that no one even knows about because there is no record of them. Surely im not the first person he's called an asshole.
I call people an asshole all the time. Including myself. Breaking rules? I'm not sure what that's about. I swear more than the movie guidelines would realistically warrant. So there's that. Oh, and I bag on Perfume. I don't like them as performers not their music and I've posted that, too. So there's that, too. What a weird thing to say.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

honorentheos wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:00 pm
K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:59 pm
So you don't know what a troll is. I thought so. I thought there was a recent discussion about this recently that should've cleared this up for everyone.
To be clear, what you DID was trolling. What you ARE is an asshole.
Is it this post you think was deleted? Fair point that it is a bit of a personal attack. Since apparently you reported it and if it really bothers you I'll edit it. Just ask. I doubt it does and it seems weird you thought it was edited, though.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

John Durham becomes the laughing stock in legal circles as 98% of these federal indictments get guilty verdicts, he lost two in a row because the entire case was built on fabrications and FOX News hype.

Another fake investigation goes down in flames, along with Benghazi, emails, etc.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:18 pm
John Durham becomes the laughing stock in legal circles as 98% of these federal indictments get guilty verdicts, he lost two in a row because the entire case was built on fabrications and FOX News hype.

Another fake investigation goes down in flames, along with Benghazi, emails, etc.
It should be noted Xanax dipped out on his own thread on February 15th. Classic Xanax.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:07 am

Bull Durham, as President Trump likes to call him.
Wonder what he calls him now.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

So it turned out none of the Trump accusations rang true when examined in court. This goes to show that absolute lies are effective in steering Republicans, but not sober jurists.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:33 pm
So it turned out none of the Trump accusations rang true when examined in court. This goes to show that absolute lies are effective in steering Republicans, but not sober jurists.
You could tell a D,C, jury Christmas is in July and they'd unanimously agree as long as it furthered a partisan Democrat agenda.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:46 am
You could tell a D,C, jury Christmas is in July and they'd unanimously agree as long as it furthered a partisan Democrat agenda.
I can't quite understand what you are saying.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:46 am
Moksha wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:33 pm
You’re projecting your values onto others again. Just because you have exactly zero interest in truth, facts, or by extension a functioning government doesn’t mean a “DC jury” feels the same.

White supremacy, my ass. :roll:

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.