Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

Post by Dr. Shades »

honorentheos wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:29 am
Oh, and I bag on Perfume. I don't like them as performers not their music and I've posted that, too. So there's that, too.
HOW DARE YOU!! >:-(
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So when all is said and done, the so called Durham probe proves to be every bit as corrupt as it tried to portray the Obama DOJ.

In this interview, Glenn Kirschner walks us through it from beginning to end, exposing some of the worst parts about the probe. Such as them going globe trotting around the world trying to get other countries to fork up incriminating data on the DOJ fabricating a Russian Hoax. In that effort Italy told Durham that they had no information to that effect, however they did tell him that they had information about Donald Trump committing financial crimes. Instead of pursuing that information, Durham simply buried it! We also know now that at least four members of his legal team resigned during the probe over his lack of ethics.

Unbelievable. The goal was to prove how the DOJ was weaponized by the Obama administration when in reality all it did was prove how it was weaponized by the Trump administration.

The interview is here:

BREAKING: Trump, Bill Barr’s crooked scheme finally BACKFIRES

From the NYT:

How Barr’s Quest to Find Flaws in the Russia Inquiry Unraveled
Interviews by The Times with more than a dozen current and former officials have revealed an array of previously unreported episodes that show how the Durham inquiry became roiled by internal dissent and ethical disputes as it went unsuccessfully down one path after another even as Mr. Trump and Mr. Barr promoted a misleading narrative of its progress.

- Mr. Barr and Mr. Durham never disclosed that their inquiry expanded in the fall of 2019, based on a tip from Italian officials, to include a criminal investigation into suspicious financial dealings related to Mr. Trump. The specifics of the tip and how they handled the investigation remain unclear, but Mr. Durham brought no charges over it.

- Mr. Durham used Russian intelligence memos — suspected by other U.S. officials of containing disinformation — to gain access to emails of an aide to George Soros, the financier and philanthropist who is a favorite target of the American right and Russian state media. Mr. Durham used grand jury powers to keep pursuing the emails even after a judge twice rejected his request for access to them. The emails yielded no evidence that Mr. Durham has cited in any case he pursued.

- There were deeper internal fractures on the Durham team than previously known. The publicly unexplained resignation in 2020 of his No. 2 and longtime aide, Nora R. Dannehy, was the culmination of a series of disputes between them over prosecutorial ethics. A year later, two more prosecutors strongly objected to plans to indict a lawyer with ties to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign based on evidence they warned was too flimsy, and one left the team in protest of Mr. Durham’s decision to proceed anyway. (A jury swiftly acquitted the lawyer.)

A year into the Durham inquiry, Mr. Barr declared that the attempt “to get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016 “cannot be, and it will not be, a tit-for-tat exercise. We are not going to lower the standards just to achieve a result.”

But Robert Luskin, a criminal defense lawyer and former Justice Department prosecutor who represented two witnesses Mr. Durham interviewed, said that he had a hard time squaring Mr. Durham’s prior reputation as an independent-minded straight shooter with his end-of-career conduct as Mr. Barr’s special counsel.

“This stuff has my head spinning,” Mr. Luskin said. “When did these guys drink the Kool-Aid, and who served it to them?”
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So the Durham report is finally out. WHat's your take Res?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Vēritās wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:27 am
I haven’t read the report. But the result was one guilty pleas for lying to the FBI and two trials ending with the jury finding “not guilty” in both.

From what I’ve read, there is nothing new that the IG’s investigation didn’t find a couple of years ago. Most of the recommendations have already been implemented.

Perhaps Jim Jordan should investigate what looks like an actual attempt to weaponize the FBI instead of the dicking around he’s been doing. It’s
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 6:15 am
Vēritās wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:27 am
I haven’t read the report. But the result was one guilty pleas for lying to the FBI and two trials ending with the jury finding “not guilty” in both.

From what I’ve read, there is nothing new that the IG’s investigation didn’t find a couple of years ago. Most of the recommendations have already been implemented.

Perhaps Jim Jordan should investigate what looks like an actual attempt to weaponize the FBI instead of the dicking around he’s been doing. It’s
You can't trust a Democrat led FBI to prosecute anyone based on Durham's findings. And who was on the jury in these "not guilty," verdicts in liberal Washington D.C.? Durham's report did not get justice but it told the truth about the Russian collusion hoax and the attempt to stop DJT from becoming president or implementing his America First agenda. What we know is that justice in America is partisan. The FBI has lost all credibility beause Durham's report has revealed it for what it is, a partisan political tool of the Democrat party, no different from the Mainstream media.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 7:22 pm
[...] implementing his America First agenda. [...]
What exactly was the implementation of this agenda?

Other than taxing American consumers, bankrupting the domestic oil industry, and compromising our international security?
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
You can't trust a Democrat led FBI to prosecute anyone based on Durham's findings. And who was on the jury in these "not guilty," verdicts in liberal Washington D.C.? Durham's report did not get justice but it told the truth about the Russian collusion hoax and the attempt to stop DJT from becoming president or implementing his America First agenda. What we know is that justice in America is partisan. The FBI has lost all credibility beause Durham's report has revealed it for what it is, a partisan political tool of the Democrat party, no different from the Mainstream media.
Have you considered a career in LDS apologetics?
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So the missing "whistleblowers" showed up out of the blue to testify. Jordan was criticized for not providing the House democrats any information about them or what they were about to testify about so they could have ample opportunity to rebut. That's how these things work, but Jim Jordan decided that he, on his own, would declare these people "whistleblowers" giving them protected status. But he doesn't get to do that, and they are not in any sense whistleblowers. They're three disgruntled ex-FBI agents who were fired because they lost security clearance for various reasons. They are also Jan 6th insurrectionists and turns out they were paid money before testifying.

I was shocked to find out these are "former" employees of the FBI because we were told just a few days ago that the reason they were "missing" is because they were spies living that life and doing spy stuff. Now it turns out they went "missing" while unemployed, and since they can't feed their families (according to one witness) then it seems like they were holding out for more money before spilling their sob stories about how the FBI mistreated them.

https://Twitter.com/dartagnank/status/1 ... 27200?s=20

Turns out the FBI has had enough:

https://Twitter.com/dartagnank/status/1 ... 61078?s=20
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Kishkumen wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 8:31 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Have you considered a career in LDS apologetics?
No, I'm a heartlander. I'm a fan of Wayne May and Rod Meldrum. I hear such views are not appreciated at FAIR.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 12:42 am
No, I'm a heartlander. I'm a fan of Wayne May and Rod Meldrum. I hear such views are not appreciated at FAIR.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re the bogeyman Heartlander that Mike Parker would use to justify his mistreatment of Neville.

You’re that guy.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow