Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

Post by Binger »

Res, I have a serious series of questions. What is so personal and threatening to liberals to think that the accusations of Trump re: Russia could be related to a huge ass ruse by the Clinton campaign and several others? Why does it bother so many people that it may all be a hoax set up by the Democrats? What difference does it make to you if the whole thing was a lie to sway the election and then undermine a president? What if CNN and the New York Times are doing what you think Rebel News is doing?

I am totally serious. Not trolling not asking with presuppositions. You are welcome to move the conversation to SSP.

If it is true, why do you (liberals, etc., used nonspecifically) care? If it is not true but people believe it, why do you (liberals, used nonspecifically) care?
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:06 am
Res, I have a serious series of questions. What is so personal and threatening to liberals to think that the accusations of Trump re: Russia could be related to a huge ass ruse by the Clinton campaign and several others? Why does it bother so many people that it may all be a hoax set up by the Democrats? What difference does it make to you if the whole thing was a lie to sway the election and then undermine a president? What if CNN and the New York Times are doing what you think Rebel News is doing?

I am totally serious. Not trolling not asking with presuppositions. You are welcome to move the conversation to SSP.

If it is true, why do you (liberals, etc., used nonspecifically) care? If it is not true but people believe it, why do you (liberals, used nonspecifically) care?
Trump's team met with Russians for the purpose of getting dirt on HC. Did Hillary make them do that?

No, I don't expect you to actually answer a question.

Russia hoax? Tell that to the Senate Intel committee.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:14 am
Binger wrote:

Trump's team met with Russians for the purpose of getting dirt on HC. Did Hillary make them do that?

K Graham. Did you leave the lesson early. Just relax for second.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Binger wrote:

Because people base their actions on their beliefs, and those actions have an effect on me and the people I love and care about. My step-brother came within a whisker of either permanent kidney damage or death because of lies told about vaccines. Trump's big lie about the election has led to enormous harm perpetrated by those who believed the lie, ranging from the armed insurrection to laws enacted to take the people's vote away from them, to unconscionable harassment of election officials and ordinary citizens. Revolution sounds cool in theory but it's generally ugly as hell in practice, and those increasing the political divide by lying are more likely to end up with Stalin than anything resembling the Founding Fathers. That's a stab at a consequentialist argument, which I could carry out at length. TL/DR No man is an island, or something like that.

I imagine that truth has also has some intrinsic value to me. If it didn't, I'd probably still be LDS.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:41 am
Binger wrote:

Because people base their actions on their beliefs, and those actions have an effect on me and the people I love and care about. My step-brother came within a whisker of either permanent kidney damage or death because of lies told about vaccines. Trump's big lie about the election has led to enormous harm perpetrated by those who believed the lie, ranging from the armed insurrection to laws enacted to take the people's vote away from them, to unconscionable harassment of election officials and ordinary citizens. Revolution sounds cool in theory but it's generally ugly as hell in practice, and those increasing the political divide by lying are more likely to end up with Stalin than anything resembling the Founding Fathers. That's a stab at a consequentialist argument, which I could carry out at length. TL/DR No man is an island, or something like that.

I imagine that truth has also has some intrinsic value to me. If it didn't, I'd probably still be LDS.
Thanks.

I have a LOT to say about this. A LOT. Swallowing blood.

Great response. Thank you, Res.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:24 am
K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:14 am

Just answer the damn question for once in your life. You wont because you know that in doing so your posturing is exposed for what it is.

Voted for Bernie my ass. You haven't indicated support for a damn thing Bernie has said and all of your idiotic talk about fascism, mandates, police reform, russia hoax are just Fox talking points he'd take issue with.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:03 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:24 am

Just answer the damn question for once in your life. You wont because you know that in doing so your posturing is exposed for what it is.

Voted for Bernie my ass. You haven't indicated support for a damn thing Bernie has said and all of your idiotic talk about fascism, mandates, police reform, russia hoax are just Fox talking points he'd take issue with.
You haven't asked. I absolutely voted for Bernie. Tried to see him at his big rallies too. I also voted for Tulsi.

I don't have any FOX talking points. I do not watch FOX news and I dislike fascism, unlike a racist fascist like you, I really don't hate people like you seem to hate people. And, that is all you need to really know for why I voted for Bernie and Tulsi.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Binger wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:21 pm
K Graham wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:03 pm

You haven't asked. I absolutely voted for Bernie. Tried to see him at his big rallies too. I also voted for Tulsi.

I don't have any FOX talking points. I do not watch FOX news and I dislike fascism, unlike a racist fascist like you, I really don't hate people like you seem to hate people. And, that is all you need to really know for why I voted for Bernie and Tulsi.
As you've demonstrated over and over again, you don't even know what these words mean. It is why you're so at odds with Bernie's policies but are too dumb to understand that. Your antipathy towards the black community is duly noted in your blind devotion to "back the blue" at all costs while arbitrarily attacking Black Lives Matter whenever it is convenient for you.
Last edited by K Graham on Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

HFS, watch this take down of Right Wing media on this subject. They're literally spewing lies and misrepresenting the report. Imagine if CNN had done something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFqYRQLix0

Jesse Waters: "The Durham report shows that Hillary Clinton hired people who hacked into Trump's home and office computers before and during his presidency and planted evidence that he colluded with Russia."

In reality the report says nothing about hacking, or anything about computers at home or office, nor does it say evidence was planted. That's a string of four lies made up from whole cloth.

Next show, Tucker Carlson goes on to claim Trump was spied upon via texts and emails during his Presidency. The filing actually said nothing about spying, emails, texts nor does it say whether Trump was President at the time. Four more lies in one breath.

Next show, Hannity says the Clinton campaign paid a tech firm to infiltrate the servers at Trump Tower and at the White House. In reality, "infiltrate" doesn't appear anywhere in the report.

Next show, Laura Ingraham goes on to say the Clinton Campaign paid the tech firm, which is a lie because the filing says nothing of the sort.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

More information on this bogus piece of faux outrage.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/02 ... use-spying