Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Clinton campaign spied on Pres. Trump

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:06 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:02 pm

The entire post, Kevin. Both in content and in tone.
Well you're wrong and I think you're letting your emotional biases get the best of you if you seriously count that post as a personal attack. I'm certain you could bring 20 people from outside this forum and ask them if my post was a trollish "attack" or whatever and no one would say it is.
What you are sure of about hypothetical people has no relevance to your conduct.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Res. You didn't have to delete his post, I was just kidding with the report.

But I like how you either delete an offensive post (by people you like) or decorate them with eye-popping red ink to announce to the world that this person (you don't like) is just unruly. Because well poisoning is part of the right temperament for being a mod. ;)
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:19 pm
K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:06 pm

Well you're wrong and I think you're letting your emotional biases get the best of you if you seriously count that post as a personal attack. I'm certain you could bring 20 people from outside this forum and ask them if my post was a trollish "attack" or whatever and no one would say it is.
What you are sure of about hypothetical people has no relevance to your conduct.
Conduct! :lol:
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:20 pm

But I like how you either delete an offensive post (by people you like) or decorate them with eye-popping red ink to announce to the world that this person (you don't like) is just unruly. Because well poisoning is part of the right temperament for being a mod. ;)
I didn't take any moderator action in this thread. But look at you -- trying to deflect by now attacking what I do as a moderator. Guess who else does that routinely when called on something about their own behavior? Are you self aware enough to pick up on the pattern here?
he/him

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:59 pm
So you don't know what a troll is. I thought so. I thought there was a recent discussion about this recently that should've cleared this up for everyone.
No one called you a troll, Kevin. Do you understand the difference between "trolling" and "a troll."
he/him

K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:24 pm
K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:20 pm

I didn't take any moderator action in this thread. But look at you -- trying to deflect by now attacking what I do as a moderator. Guess who else does that routinely when called on something about their own behavior? Are you self aware enough to pick up on the pattern here?
Well it was a reasonable assumption right? I mean you're participating and the change was made in real time. In any event, the difference in the way some folks are censored as compared to others isn’t lost on me. You berate me for asking ajax to concede a point but have nothing to say when they guy you're tag teaming with calls me an "asshole." I can only wonder how many times Honor broke rules that no one even knows about because there is no record of them. Surely im not the first person he's called an asshole.

Generally I think you're a great mod Res. I just didn't appreciate the bias in which you went after me a couple years ago while turning an indifferent eye on the guys who made it personal with me.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:30 pm
Wait, wut? Did you say that with a straight face?

Can I also murder someone without being a murderer?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:07 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:04 pm
Not the issue. Do you know what "trolling" means?
How is it not the issue when he specifically accused me of trolling?
Being "a troll" is not the issue, which is what you commented on. Trolling is what Honor described.

But you still haven't offered any reason for resurrecting a month old thread that calls out Ajax over something he never said. Are you so threatened by a few people having a civil conversation with Ajax in a different thread that you just have to tell everyone what a bad person he is?
he/him

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:32 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:30 pm
Wait, wut? Did you say that with a straight face?

Can I also murder someone without being a murderer?
Yes I did. With a straight face. Because the statements: "Kevin is a troll" and "Kevin trolled Ajax in this post" are not equivalent statements. Didn't you just refer to us discussing all this?
he/him

honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:16 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:12 pm

What's that, Atlanticmike? You aren't doing anything against the rules so you want someone to show you why the posts in this thread are essentially no different than what AM was doing?

Wow...ya got me there.
Several requests now, but no response yet. How come? Shouldn't you either demonstrate how im a troll or just admit you misspoke?
How has this played out in the past, Kevin? You get angry, people reply, you get angry about being told you're being angry, you take a time out and come back under a new screen name...kinda like Cultellus.

Don't wanna be like Mike? Don't be like Mike in ways that others point out, not just the ones you believe define him as "other".