Russian Invasion of Ukraine

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Post by Jersey Girl »

Board Brothers and Sisters,

I just caught this posted by Danill Orain of the 1420 channel I've mentioned several times. Danill is the one who along with his crew does street interviews in Russia. I can't really link this because it's a post on his community page. I haven't seen ANYTHING about this in the news. Second front? Sounds like trouble to me. What do you guys think?

Smart folks...is this a set up for expansion?

1420 by Daniil Orain
1420 by Daniil Orain
1 day ago

Participants of the congress of deputies of all levels opening in Transnistria intend to ask for help from Russia, according to the draft resolution of the congress, which the deputies received for familiarization.

"To adopt an appeal to the Federation Council and the State Duma of the Russian Federation with a request to implement measures to protect Transnistria in conditions of increased pressure from Moldova, taking into account the fact of permanent residence on the territory of the Transnistrian Moldovan Republic of more than 220,000 citizens of Russia and the unique positive experience of Russian peacekeeping on the Dniester, as well as the status of guarantor and mediator in the negotiation process," the draft reads.

And here comes the second front.
Welcome to the new mobilization after the elections 😁
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Could some smart person help me out with an explanation for the above? Don't be shy. You're all smarter than I am. Tell me what you think the above represents please.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:02 am
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-belar ... 35184.html
A leaked internal strategy document from Vladimir Putin’s executive office and obtained by Yahoo News lays out a detailed plan on how Russia plans to take full control over neighboring Belarus in the next decade under the pretext of a merger between the two countries. The document outlines in granular detail a creeping annexation by political, economic and military means of an independent but illiberal European nation by Russia, which is an active state of war in its bid to conquer Ukraine through overwhelming force.

Russia’s goals with regards to Belarus are the same as with Ukraine,” Michael Carpenter, the U.S. ambassador to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, told Yahoo News. “Only in Belarus, it relies on coercion rather than war. Its end goal is still wholesale incorporation.”
Literally in line with the Foundations of Geopolitics.

Huh.

Where’s Symmachus to simp for Putin when a dicktator needs him?

- Doc
Resurrecting this for a second to post this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/se ... r-BB1lLEra

Tl;dr - Russia is following their geopolitical playbook to a T, as revealed by a recently leaked secret Kremlin memo.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.