Russian Invasion of Ukraine

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Latest:

Sleepy Trump. Hopefully Ukraine wins before the threat of a Republicunt gets into office.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:48 pm
General Flynn openly pushing disinfo:

https://Twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/stat ... 5573903360

Hrm. Good thing there was no collusion, otherwise we might think he’s in their pocket.

- Doc
Adam Schiff still claims Trump colluded with Russia, whatever that means.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:25 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:48 pm
General Flynn openly pushing disinfo:

https://Twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/stat ... 5573903360

Hrm. Good thing there was no collusion, otherwise we might think he’s in their pocket.

- Doc
Adam Schiff still claims Trump colluded with Russia, whatever that means.
The most compelling proof of that, like it or not, comes from mouth of Trump himself. "Russia, I hope you find Hilary's missing e-mails," for example. It is not at all irrational to highly suspect the reality of that collusion, considering many of Trump's actions and claims in the last 6 years or so. Even if the collusion were not actively overt, we still have very compelling evidence of Russia actively working to influence voters and politics in favor of Trump.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/amp/en ... 49ade809f/

Remember the look on Putin’s face after his 2-hour private meeting with Trump in Helsinki?

Still in his pocket. -_-

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Go. Joe.

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-belar ... 35184.html
A leaked internal strategy document from Vladimir Putin’s executive office and obtained by Yahoo News lays out a detailed plan on how Russia plans to take full control over neighboring Belarus in the next decade under the pretext of a merger between the two countries. The document outlines in granular detail a creeping annexation by political, economic and military means of an independent but illiberal European nation by Russia, which is an active state of war in its bid to conquer Ukraine through overwhelming force.

Russia’s goals with regards to Belarus are the same as with Ukraine,” Michael Carpenter, the U.S. ambassador to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, told Yahoo News. “Only in Belarus, it relies on coercion rather than war. Its end goal is still wholesale incorporation.”
Literally in line with the Foundations of Geopolitics.

Huh.

Where’s Symmachus to simp for Putin when a dicktator needs him?

- Doc
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

I'm leaving Ukraine in 6 hours and if you don't fire the prosecutor, you're not getting your $1 billion in US taxpayer funded aid. Well son of a bitch, they fired the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma holdings. The Biden family business was saved and Hunter secured many millions more for cocaine and whores all while the big guy maintained plausible deniability of being involved in Hunter's influence pedaling.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:58 am
I'm leaving Ukraine in 6 hours and if you don't fire the prosecutor, you're not getting your $1 billion in US taxpayer funded aid. Well son of a bitch, they fired the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma holdings.
Son, we've been over this. He was not actually doing his job of pursuing corruption at Burisma Holdings. Seriously. There are pages upon pages about this on this board alone, ajax.

It's as if you only have room in your brain for conspiracies and forget counter-evidence as soon as you step away from the board so you can pick up with the same dumb disinformation the very next day without adjusting for facts.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

This is who people like Xanax, Will Schryver, and Symmachus support:

https://Twitter.com/putinslies/status/1 ... 12672?s=20

“We prefer murderers” is what Prigozhin is telling inmates in a recruiting pitch.

damned evil.

- Doc
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:58 am
I'm leaving Ukraine in 6 hours and if you don't fire the prosecutor, you're not getting your $1 billion in US taxpayer funded aid. Well son of a bitch, they fired the prosecutor looking into corruption at Burisma holdings. The Biden family business was saved and Hunter secured many millions more for cocaine and whores all while the big guy maintained plausible deniability of being involved in Hunter's influence pedaling.
Out of curiosity, I read over the HSGAC Report authored by Trump's Senate loyalists who investigated this. I think one of my favorite things is what they list as evidence for this specific accusation. It's a couple left-leaning newspaper articles that are referencing popular talking points in Trump circles.

"Our evidence? Well, our evidence is these leftist papers quoting us saying that this happened." Lol.