January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Moksha »

News Bird wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:43 am
Wonder if Rep. George Santos might be a potential contender for Republican Speaker of the House?
Kevin McCarthy might try to bribe Santos by appointing him as chair of the Republican Ethics Committee. Trump might consider him a potential running mate.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dump Truck's tax returns are being released on Friday.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Republicans are strong champions of the 5th Amendment, they pledge themselves to not answering questions truthfully.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:09 am
Dump Truck's tax returns are being released on Friday.
Tomorrow. Watch for it.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Should Republicans argue that the Constitution's disqualification for insurrection clause is unconstitutional?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Going from a powerful Speaker of the House to one of the most feckless. A hollow man running a wacky dysfunctional caucus. In terms of government, we would be better served by heads of lettuce than Republicans.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Another traitorous rat held to account:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-propped- ... 32774.html

Convicted on eight counts of whatever. I dunno how long he’ll have in prison in order to explain the Constitution to other federal inmates - tbd, I guess. Anyway. Another idiot big mouth badass now has this to say:

“I was looking for a bathroom, and happened to enter Pelosi’s office.”

What happened to the big man? All that big talk. All that bravado? All that wArRiOr MiNdSeT? It all collapsed like the giant pussies they truly are. Rolled over like puppies. All of ‘em. Ironically, the one with the biggest set of balls was the woman who caught a round through her neck.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Four more traitorous chuckleheads get to preach tEh ConStItUtIoN to inmates:

https://apnews.com/article/oath-keepers ... 89959e0e62

So, how many people who followed Trump’s sedition get to see the inside of a prison does this make now?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Another chucklehead gets rolled up:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-charges- ... 46496.html
A woman who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6 while wearing a pink beret and was recently identified to the FBI by an ex-romantic partner was charged with four federal counts Monday.
But there was a red flag that sparked a breakup: Vargas Geller, he said, wrote on Discord that she was reading Adolf Hitler’s 1925 manifesto.

“I was just instantly turned off, like, ‘Yo, I don’t think this is going to work out,’” he said. “You’re, like, reading ‘Mein Kampf.’ You think immigrants don’t deserve X, Y, Z.” (A social media account linked to Vargas Geller, viewed by NBC News, also referred to Hitler.)

Interestingly, Jennifer Inzunza Vargas Geller, is her name. There’s a lot to unpack there.

- Doc
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Stewart "We should have brought rifles" Rhodes was just sentenced to 18 years for his role in Trump's failed insurrection.
"They won't fear us until we come with rifles in hand," Rhodes wrote in a message ahead of the Jan. 6 attack. After the attack, in a recording that was played in court during his trial, he said his only regret was that they “should have brought rifles.”
Obviously a deep state plant to make MAGAs look like violent anti-democracy extremists... or something.

Link

Incidentally, DeSantis in an interview today suggested that he'd pardon the Jan 6th insurrectionists. Given that they are deep state plants and antifa, this obviously means that DeSantis is part of the Deep Deep State.