January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
User avatar
Binger
God
Posts: 3225
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:34 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:15 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:57 pm


You are free to say what the process is, panny. Have at it. Give it your best shot then I will tell you that you are wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got it. You can’t explain ‘the process’ that you’ve been whining about for pages, and that you say folks should follow.

Looks like V was right on this; you’re only able to repeat propaganda talking points. That, and emojis. : D
Nope. I am able to do more than that. A lot more.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Binger
God
Posts: 3225
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:34 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:21 pm
Gunnar wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:01 pm


There is nothing you said here that has not been thoroughly and convincingly debunked. Especially the bit about the truckloads of ballots received at 4 AM. Nor can you cite any convincing evidence about Zelensky's corruption.
Gunnar, I think that this is where Binger is at the moment:

Ballots close at night, and ballot counting begins:
“OMG! They’re counting the ballots aFtEr DARK!! We demand that the counting be stopped because it’s not going our way!! Election FRAUD!!1!”

Claims of ‘trucks filled with ballots at 4AM’ that no-one actually seems to have seen:
“OMG! OMG!! Someone said that they saw a truck!! Seize the voting machines and overturn the election!! The Democrats are CHEATING!!1!”

Spurred on by asinine lies from the President, his ‘lawyers’, and a good number of his sycophant grifters, gobs of butthurt Trump voters storm the Capitol on January 6, trash the place, and try to chase down elected officials in an attempt to stop the electoral college certification:
“Oh, those were just tourists. How DARE you look into what happened! That’s not ‘the process’!”


Just don’t ask Binger what ‘the process’ is; he doesn’t know.
; )
panny, that is not what I said. That is not what I think.
honorentheos
God
Posts: 2034
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:15 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:54 am
Zelensky is corrupt AF.
Evidence?
User avatar
Binger
God
Posts: 3225
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:34 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Binger »

honorentheos wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:53 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:54 am
Zelensky is corrupt AF.
Evidence?
Ask Biden where the 40 billion went and why Zelensky is complicit in the corruption of Ukraine?
Yet, in October and again in December 2021, as the US and others were warning of a growing potential for Russian aggression, the Biden administration was calling on Zelensky’s government for inaction on corruption that has little or nothing to do with Russia— Didn’t have to give

The US embassy in Kyiv said in October: “The EU and the United States are deeply disappointed by the vague and unreasonable delay in the selection of the head of the Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office, an important body in the fight against high-level corruption.” 9.

“We urge the Selection Commission to resume its work without delay. Failure to proceed with the selection process undermines the work of anti-corruption agencies established by Ukraine and its international partners.” That particular prosecutor was eventually elected in late December, but was never actually appointed to the position. While there are indications that the appointment will be soon, the prosecutor general’s dismissal could complicate matters.
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 4793
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:38 pm
canpakes wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:21 pm


Gunnar, I think that this is where Binger is at the moment:

Ballots close at night, and ballot counting begins:
“OMG! They’re counting the ballots aFtEr DARK!! We demand that the counting be stopped because it’s not going our way!! Election FRAUD!!1!”

Claims of ‘trucks filled with ballots at 4AM’ that no-one actually seems to have seen:
“OMG! OMG!! Someone said that they saw a truck!! Seize the voting machines and overturn the election!! The Democrats are CHEATING!!1!”

Spurred on by asinine lies from the President, his ‘lawyers’, and a good number of his sycophant grifters, gobs of butthurt Trump voters storm the Capitol on January 6, trash the place, and try to chase down elected officials in an attempt to stop the electoral college certification:
“Oh, those were just tourists. How DARE you look into what happened! That’s not ‘the process’!”


Just don’t ask Binger what ‘the process’ is; he doesn’t know.
; )
panny, that is not what I said.

You’ve now posted about ‘counting ballots after dark’, and ‘getting truckloads of ballots at 4 AM’, neither of which seem to be a thing outside of the minds of conspiracists, but which are - according to you - a bigger deal than a mob whipped up and sent by a sitting President to crash the Capitol and threaten lawmakers.

Barring anything more, folks are free to draw conclusions from that.

That is not what I think.

This is what you’ve left behind. Barring anything else that you want to say, it is what you’ve represented yourself and your mindset to be. Again, what other conclusions should someone draw from this?

I don’t expect you to comment on ‘the process’ that you’ve been whining hasn’t been followed, because the goal of mentioning such a thing is only to leave it dangling out there as a broad and undefined complaint. This is not a new tactic in partisan discussions; it is the accepted way that certain folks use to try to instill doubt or distrust in (x). Similarly, I don’t expect you to be able to place the rioters within this discussion of process, because it doesn’t serve your intentions to do so, as partisan bickering requires the participants to pretend that there are no issues on the same side of the fence line from where they’re standing.

I only expect you to comment in a way that fulfills the role of apologist for both Trump and the J6 mob - regardless of whomever you claim to have voted for in 2020 - and to avoid commenting on other questions such that your sentiments can be accurately gauged from your avoidance. You have met those expectations well.
honorentheos
God
Posts: 2034
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:15 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:06 pm
Ask Biden where the 40 billion went and why Zelensky is complicit in the corruption of Ukraine?
So your evidence for the claim Zelenskyy is corrupt is you don't agree with the $40 billion aid package and Ukraine's ongoing issues with the prosecutor generals office. Got it.
User avatar
Moksha
God
Posts: 3510
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:13 am
Location: Koloburbia

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Moksha »

News Bird wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:38 am
The Department of Justice, in their criminal case against Donald Trump, has interviewed VP Pence and his Chief of Staff. Most likely the Trump crew will put out a memo saying Trump has no recollection of ever meeting him despite many photos of the two standing together.

It is good to know this DoJ case is finally underway.
Knowing that the Department of Justice is active in its investigations is heartening. However, I suspect the District Attorney for Fulton County Georgia will be the first to issue an indictment of Trump. This case from audio recordings of the commission of the crime, to assembling fake electors to defraud the election process seems rock solid.

This work is by the book and is not some partisan hacks typing "kangaroo court" or yelling Benghazi. Good for the DoJ and Fulton County's DA Office.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
User avatar
Binger
God
Posts: 3225
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:34 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Binger »

Moksha wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:17 pm
This work is by the book and is not some partisan hacks typing "kangaroo court" or yelling Benghazi. Good for the DoJ and Fulton County.
And how does that compare to the kangaroo court for television that we saw from DC?
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 4793
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:40 pm
Moksha wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:17 pm
This work is by the book and is not some partisan hacks typing "kangaroo court" or yelling Benghazi. Good for the DoJ and Fulton County.
And how does that compare to the kangaroo court for television that we saw from DC?

Was there a kangaroo court in DC recently? What would that claim be based on?
User avatar
Binger
God
Posts: 3225
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:34 am

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:09 am
Binger wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:40 pm


And how does that compare to the kangaroo court for television that we saw from DC?

Was there a kangaroo court in DC recently? What would that claim be based on?
I understand. You thought that sham show that was on TV was too legit. It's okay, panny. Did I see that the Dems want Cheney to run on their ticket in 2024? Interesting. Kangaroo courts work.
Post Reply