January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Vēritās »

Footage purports to show Trump leaning forward in his SUV

https://Twitter.com/MikeSington/status/ ... FsD7pm2LsA
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Vēritās wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:29 pm
Footage purports to show Trump leaning forward in his SUV

https://Twitter.com/MikeSington/status/ ... FsD7pm2LsA
Leaning forward? At one point he gets his ass up out of the seat and leans over the driver's seat. Watch that again...it's right before the SS agent opens the door...and when he opens the door, Trump is still up off his ass in that position.

Also notice that one of the girl's (very light long blonde hair) looks at the car as if she hears something going on.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5021923/ ... phone-with

@ ~2:00 Hutchinson details Mark Meadows was on the phone for, I think around 30-40 minutes, with someone as the rioters were attacking the Capitol building and police - he kept closing the door of his vehicle on her, which he had never done before since one of her primary roles was to feed information to him. Meadows was in a “command car”, so I would love to know who he was talking to. I wonder of the Jan. 6th Comm. have tried to subpoena those phone records.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:42 pm
I wonder of the Jan. 6th Comm. have tried to subpoena those phone records.

- Doc
This would be especially interesting if the call was from the National Guard and Meadows was reminding them to remain inactive as per Trump's orders. Also interesting if it was from Vladimir Putin offering encouragement for the insurrection.

It would be surprising if Meadows took the initiative to call Satan to check on the specific terms of Trump's contract, such as if disobedience was allowable during an insurrection.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

* moved to appropriate thread
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

I am thinking that the Grand Jury in Fulton County Georgia will be the first to issue a criminal indictment on Trump. They've got him committing his crime on tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNMHLu9D-4M
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:24 am
What's the appropriate thread for a screen shot of a Facebook post and comment about a name matching?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:36 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:24 am
What's the appropriate thread for a screen shot of a Facebook post and comment about a name matching?
Well, it was a screencap of Robert Crimo’s mother with some sister missionaries. I moved it to the right-wing violence thread since this is a January 6th insurrection thread. I then proceeded to “F” up the c&p and disappeared it, and I’m too lazy to google-fu the image again.

Here’s an appropriate quote:

- Doc
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Fair enough. Seeing the original and having no idea what it was about in the context of this thread, then not seeing it in another thread let alone one that made more sense after it had supposedly been moved left me wondering what it was all about.