January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Hawkeye »

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this was just something floated out there from Trumpland. I'll believe it when I see it.

For me it doesn't make much sense for her to lie about this. I mean she likely knew these two guys were already questioned by the committee, and would likely be asked to corroborate her testimony. If it is all a lie, why would she open herself up to something like this over something that was just hearsay anyway? Yeah, it is embarrassing that the President pitched a fit while riding in the back seat of his limo, but that's hardly criminal or impeachment worthy stuff.
Christine Blasey Ford got over $190k on gofundme for her attempt to take down Kavanaugh.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:47 pm
It wouldn't surprise me at all if this was just something floated out there from Trumpland. I'll believe it when I see it.

For me it doesn't make much sense for her to lie about this. I mean she likely knew these two guys were already questioned by the committee, and would likely be asked to corroborate her testimony. If it is all a lie, why would she open herself up to something like this over something that was just hearsay anyway? Yeah, it is embarrassing that the President pitched a fit while riding in the back seat of his limo, but that's hardly criminal or impeachment worthy stuff.
Christine Blasey Ford got over $190k on gofundme for her attempt to take down Kavanaugh.
Squirrel!!
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:47 pm

Not nearly enough for a rape victim.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Yeah, especially 30 years after it allegedly happened. There's no doubt in my mind that everyone of you would stand up and lie about Trump if you thought it could keep him from getting elected and feel completely justified in doing so. On it's face this doesn't makes sense either given your own economic losses that have resulted from the election of 2020.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:57 pm

Yeah, especially 30 years after it allegedly happened. There's no doubt in my mind that everyone of you would stand up and lie about Trump if you thought it could keep him from getting elected and feel completely justified in doing so. On it's face this doesn't makes sense either given your own economic losses that have resulted from the election of 2020.
Even Republicans said she was credible. The only reason he was confirmed was because Trump loyalists played ball and overlooked his obvious deficiencies the same way they turned a blind eye and refused to indict Trump for the criminal we know him to be. His conduct alone would disqualify anyone else. The only people known to lie in that ordeal is Kavanaugh, and of course all you do is pivot against the evidence and start pointing fingers at imaginary boogeymen (Deep State). You're a classic example of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias gone amuck.

My economic losses? :lol: What are those exactly? l do well no matter who is President.

Unlike some folks, I don't rely on politicians in Washington to define who I am nor do credit them for my financial statements. You're a deluded Trump troll who has no credibility anywhere in the world outside your own tennis court. But hey, you moved away from Nazism because a black tennis partner confused you with his Republican views. So now you're fully recovered. Yeah, right.

by the way, when are you going to start addressing all of those economy related threads you abandoned?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:57 pm

Projection at its finest.

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

CNN and Congress really aren't much better than Kevin Graham when it comes to personal attacks. They can't attack Trump on policy nor the economic outcomes of it so they have to try to defeat him with personal attacks. This political theatre shows just how scared you all are of trying to beat Trump in a fair election, which given your parties current poll numbers is probably valid.
Veritas
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:36 pm
CNN and Congress really aren't much better than Kevin Graham when it comes to personal attacks. They can't attack Trump on policy nor the economic outcomes of it so they have to try to defeat him with personal attacks. This political theatre shows just how scared you all are of trying to beat Trump in a fair election, which given your parties current poll numbers is probably valid.
More projection!

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:36 pm
CNN and Congress really aren't much better than these online forums. They can't attack Trump on policy nor the economic outcomes of it so they have to try to defeat him with personal attacks. This political theatre shows just how scared you all are of trying to beat Trump in a fair election, which given your parties current poll numbers is probably valid.
Trump is being attacked by facts and evidence and it drives people like you crazy because you feel the walls closing in on your ordained tyrant in chief. You're freaking out because it turns out that quite literally everything Hillary warned us about Trump back in 2015-2016 turned out to be true x100. WIth all the "lock her up" rhetoric and fake scandals you created that turned out to be complete duds, the fact is it is your realty tv guy that you call a President, who is likely going to jail for crimes committed against the United States. The only reason he hasn't already is because he was lucky to have a Congress full of sycophant loyalists who refused to indict no matter what he did wrong.

We just learned the President of the United States tried to lead an armed mob to Congress so they could murder his own VP just so he could stay President. He tried to plant puppets in power at the 12th hour only to learn one of them would go along with the coup attempt. They all threatened to resign on him which would make idiots like you only attack them for being part of the deep state.

Isn't it weird how virtually EVERYONE is in on the DEEP STATE now? His entire staff threatened to resign if he didn't stop. Military officials were setting up roadblocks to prevent him from using the military to take over Congress.

You don't care.

Because you see, for all your wailing and moaning about Cuba, Venezuela and the USSR, you would gladly have us turn into those countries so long as it meant having a dictator who would guarantee your white privileges.
Last edited by Vēritās on Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

"They can't attack Trump on policy nor the economic outcomes"

You mean the recession he gave us because he mishandled a pandemic? You mean his idiotic trade war that drove up prices on consumers and caused a record increase in farmer bankruptcies? Or his tax cut that crashed the stock market and drove up national debt? Or maybe what Republicans consider his greatest contribution to their efforts, the manipulation of the Supreme Court into a religious court?

Yeah, when has anyone EVER attacked Trump on those things? :lol: :roll: