January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: January 6th Committee alleges Trump 'criminal conspiracy'

Post by Jersey Girl »

I had to stop just a minute to share this...

" There was ketchup dripping down the wall and there was a shattered porcelain plate on the floor." "The President was extremely angry about the AG's AP interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall." ~ Cassidy Hutchinson

When a grown man (the President no less) who has the emotional intelligence and impulse control of a toddler is told he can't, he goes directly into tantrum mode and throws his food around. I freaking love this, boys and girls. I freaking love this!

Trump's White House! I expect nothing less! This is golden I tell you! Golden!
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

"We need Trump back in office to bring strength to America"

You mean the guy who couldn't even get his own secret servicemen to drive him to the Capitol?

The guy who couldn't even complete his own attempted coup because he was told that his entire staff would resign on his stupid ass?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I watched the whole hearing. :o Completely and utterly damning. I'm thankful for these folks who are speaking out now. Better late than never I guess.

Pro tip: They should have switched to suction cup plates and cups, and kept little Donnie firmly fastened in his car seat.

Do I need to pull this car over, Mr. President?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:15 am
No, a prima facie case has been established. Thank you.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Jersey Girl wrote:
I watched the whole hearing. :o Completely and utterly damning. I'm thankful for these folks who are speaking out now. Better late than never I guess.

Pro tip: They should have switched to suction cup plates and cups, and kept little Donnie firmly fastened in his car seat.

This is only going to get better. Trump denies virtually everything she said, calling her names etc. But the secret service said they will be cooperating with the hearing and supposedly the guy Trump allegedly attacked is going to testify. If his story corroborates hers, well...
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Check it out Woodward and Bernstein commentary. Political obituary? Oh Lord I hope so!

Just over 6 minutes.

'Devastating': Woodward calls Jan. 6 testimony Trump's 'political obituary'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EySfcMPxZs

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Vēritās wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:36 am
Jersey Girl wrote:

This is only going to get better. Trump denies virtually everything she said, calling her names etc. But the secret service said they will be cooperating with the hearing and supposedly the guy Trump allegedly attacked is going to testify. If his story corroborates hers, well...
I haven't read any of his BS commentary yet today. People are rolling over on this guy left and right. Let's hope this takes him out of the game forever and all time. Bet he winged his dinner at the wall today! :lol:

Slava Ukraini!
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Vēritās wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:

Will this change the schedule for cross examination of the witnesses?
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:24 am
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Binger wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:24 am
Vēritās wrote:

Will this change the schedule for cross examination of the witnesses?
Why would you ask such a stupid question?