Inflation be Damned

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: Inflation by Damned

Post by K Graham »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:49 pm
but they have a comparative advantage mining oil because they aren't going to revolutionize fuel cells anytime soon, whereas America has the aptitude for revolutionizing technology.
We do, huh? So if you're not buying green energy now, who is? In the meantime, how does the green energy company not go bankrupt?

Would you agree with K Graham that we'll all be driving electric cars in 10 years?

I never said we'll all be driving them. I said they will take over the market. I learned from the pandemic that there will be complete idiots like you and the rest of America who refused to get vaccinated, who will absolutely refuse to go EV because...FOX news has been telling them for years how bad they are.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

"Forced to buy oil from Russia." I've already debunked his idiotic claim in a previous thread, but he's hell bent on propagating whatever Brietbart tells him. The fact is we import very little oil from Russia and we're hardly "forced" into doing it.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:08 pm
Let's pray this prediction on gas prices is more accurate than what you predicted gas prices and inflation to be when the Democrats took of over the House, Senate, and Presidency early last year.
You mean well before Putin spun us to the brink of a third world war because his puppet Trump was no longer in position to do his bidding? With Trump no longer around to weaken Nato alliance, Putin felt he had to take matters into his own hands. Of course the idiot anti-Americans on the Right will dumb all down to a matter of "appearing to be with strength" or whatever.
The only reason we've been spared hyperinflation
We've never come close to "hyperinflation," you're just making idiotic excuses for the fact that your religion of Right Wing propaganda got it all wrong, again, and again, and again.

And you're bitching and moaning because you weren't smart enough to avoid having to buy gas when you should have years ago. You're a victim of your own religious BS.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

New development.

Shell to put profits from Russian oil trade into Ukraine aid fund

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sh ... 022-03-05/
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

K Graham wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:40 pm
Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:49 pm

We do, huh? So if you're not buying green energy now, who is? In the meantime, how does the green energy company not go bankrupt?

Would you agree with K Graham that we'll all be driving electric cars in 10 years?

I never said we'll all be driving them. I said they will take over the market. I learned from the pandemic that there will be complete idiots like you and the rest of America who refused to get vaccinated, who will absolutely refuse to go EV because...FOX news has been telling them for years how bad they are.
At least the science changed enough in time to take the masks off for Biden's state of the union and declare victory over Covid.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

K Graham wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:42 pm
"Forced to buy oil from Russia." I've already debunked his idiotic claim in a previous thread, but he's hell bent on propagating whatever Brietbart tells him. The fact is we import very little oil from Russia and we're hardly "forced" into doing it.
Kind of hard for the sanctions to be very effective if you can't include Russia's biggest export in them, don't you think?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

K Graham wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:00 pm
They're also talking about cutting off the internet which is something that should've happened years ago when it became obvious Russia was providing a safe haven for cyber attackers
The Philippines and India provide a safe haven for cyber attackers, scammers, and catfishers. Tinder is hell because of all the catfishers, hopefully it gets better when I decide to use Tinder again.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
K Graham
God

Re: Inflation be Damned

Post by K Graham »

K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:13 pm
K Graham wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:42 pm
Kind of hard for the sanctions to be very effective if you can't include Russia's biggest export in them, don't you think?
So you're saying Trump's sanctions on Russia were really nothing at all huh? He asserted time after time that nobody had been more punitive towards Russia than him. And he did literally nothing compared to Biden's tough actions.

If you had a clue, maybe you'd know it isn't up to us to sanction Russia's exports to Europe. That's up to Europe. What they export to us is close to nothing.
Last edited by K Graham on Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:11 pm
K Graham wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:40 pm

At least the science changed enough in time to take the masks off for Biden's state of the union and declare victory over Covid.
Declared victory? When did this happen? Never? Thought so. And the science didn't "change" you nimrod, COVID changed. You folks seem so terribly upset that the restrictions you've been whining about for years have been lifted under Biden. It is as if you really didn't care about the restrictions at all, you just wanted something to complain about whenever a Democrat is in office.
Last edited by K Graham on Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.