Citizens Of Poland Display American Flag And Welcome Troops While American Progressives Burn And Disrespect Our Flag!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Citizens Of Poland Display American Flag And Welcome Troops While American Progressives Burn And Disrespect Our Flag!

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/AVCx1IYwulQ

Everyone here knows progressives are some of the most miserable people on the face of the earth!! They view everything through a lens of negativity. Their cult, is a cult of Marxism and they’re extremely proud of it! It’s a shame other countries love the USA more than the miserable cult members of the progressive religion.
canpakes
God

Re: Citizens Of Poland Display American Flag And Welcome Troops While American Progressives Burn And Disrespect Our Flag

Post by canpakes »

Some bastardized and pre-disrespected versions of the flag likely require burning.

Atlanticmike
God

Re: Citizens Of Poland Display American Flag And Welcome Troops While American Progressives Burn And Disrespect Our Flag

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/HE-KUvF7SZ0

Progressives burn American flag 🇺🇸 because they’re too [deleted] stupid to realize how privileged they are to live in a country that affords them more opportunity then anywhere else in the world!! Citizens of Poland and Ukraine raise and display American flags while our pampered American progressives burn the American flag!

Fxxk the progressive Marxist!!!
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Citizens Of Poland Display American Flag And Welcome Troops sent by Progressive President Joe Biden.
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/A82MDHXUSVQ

Progressive Marxist/democrats burn American 🇺🇸 while chanting “America was never great”
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

I am a democrat and progressive. I am most certainly not a Marxist. I love this country and fly its flag at my home. I am horrified by how Trump disrespected our country and our constitution.

There are a few people on the left, fanatics, who horrify me. I see a big difference between them and the near half(in the last election over half) of Americans who share my values vote democratic and are not going away.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:42 pm
I love this country and fly its flag at my home. I am horrified by how Trump disrespected our country and our constitution.

Apparently, it’s easy enough for some politicians to fool some folks about their nature, if they know how to fondle their props correctly.

canpakes
God

Citizens Of Poland Display American Flag And Welcome Troops While American Conservatives Plaster Trump’s Face Over It!

Post by canpakes »

‘Time For My Flag to Go Up’: How Anti-Trumpers Are Reclaiming the American Flag

Over the past four years, the flag has been recast as a kind of MAGA shorthand. Now, Trump foes are ready to take the symbol back.
By JOANNA WEISS
11/29/2020 07:00 AM EST

About a month before the election, Curtis Woodall logged on to Amazon and ordered an American flag. The 72-year-old Vietnam War veteran and retired infantry soldier had taken down his old flag about a year into the Trump administration. “It hurt. It did,” Woodall said. But he didn’t want anyone in his neighborhood outside Columbia, South Carolina, to associate him with President Donald Trump’s racial rhetoric or anti-immigrant policies. He grew angry when he saw American flags on pickup trucks around town. “They’ve always got a Trump flag and the American flag,” he said. “And I said, ‘That’s bull. That is desecrating the flag that I served over 20 years with.’”

Now, at last, it looked like Trump might lose, so Woodall set his new flag on the dining room table and waited. When the election was called for Joe Biden, “I said, ‘Time for my flag to go up,’” Woodall told me by phone, a couple of weeks later. He sent me a photo of the flag, still hanging beside his garage, his own Dodge Ram pickup in the foreground.

Across the country, in their cautious euphoria after the election, foes of Trump have been embracing the flag in similar ways: unfurling it in front of their homes, waving it in the streets, or simply looking at it differently. The day Biden gave his victory speech, Nancy La Vigne, executive director of the Council on Criminal Justice’s Task Force on Policing, took out the flag she always flies on holidays and hung it outside her home in liberal Bethesda, Maryland. La Vigne meant the act as “an expression of pride in how the system of democracy actually works.” But as the hours went by and she noticed more and more flags around her neighborhood, she realized she was seeing something broader: A spontaneous reclaiming of a symbol that, in the Trump years, had come to represent only one side.

The politicization of the stars and stripes predates Trump, by far. In the Vietnam era, military associations made the flag a fraught symbol. In the Reagan years, left-wing flag-burning protesters sparked Republican efforts to amend the Constitution, carving out the flag as an exception to free speech. But Trump, with his talent for political theater and his penchant for stoking deep partisan rifts, has managed to take the divide further than ever. His supporters brandished the flag alongside Trump slogans on car bumpers and in Twitter and TikTok handles. Members of the far-right Proud Boys staged antagonistic rallies where they’d wave American flags as a statement of division. Trump acted out his own embrace of the flag in a way that was both knowing and grotesque. When he finished his speech at the 2020 CPAC convention in February, Trump famously strutted up to a flag onstage, hugged it, kissed it, and mouthed, “I love you, baby.”

By that time, for many people on both sides of the political chasm, the flag had been recast as a kind of shorthand, an extension of the MAGA hat—sending an instant message of which side you were on, or inspiring stereotypes that pulled the country even further apart. “When I saw somebody with a flag bumper sticker or a T-shirt with a big flag on it, I immediately thought … it’s a Trump nut job. A crazy person,” said California screenwriter Ed Kamen, who tweeted a similar sentiment when the election was called for Biden. Now that Trump seemed repudiated, through the mechanics of democracy, the flag suddenly meant something different to him. “My attitude’s changed about it now,” Kamen, an independent, told me weeks after the election. “I am proud of my country. I love my flag. I love my country. And it’s nice to see the flag again representing the country as a whole, instead of one section of it.”

But the election, like the flag, doesn’t mean the same thing to everyone. Where Trump’s opponents see a triumph of democracy, his fiercest supporters see something different; fueled by right-wing media, they’re still complaining about fraud, coups and stolen elections. And that unwillingness to unite over the basics of democracy—to acknowledge that, whether you like the results or not, the system works—is unlikely to disappear when Biden takes office. Trump’s rebranding of the flag as a wholly partisan statement has been, in a sense, a triumph in marketing. And a good marketing campaign is hard to undo.
Full article at -
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... bol-440374
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Poles don't desecrate their capital in Warsaw to make Trumpski their dictator.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gadianton wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:57 pm
Citizens Of Poland Display American Flag And Welcome Troops sent by Progressive President Joe Biden.
I think I heard a mic drop.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!