My Music Profile Page With all My Songs, So far...

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
huckelberry
God

Re: My Music Profile Page With all My Songs, So far...

Post by huckelberry »

So, what is this garageband? What do you do and what is it we are listening to? I hear a guitar with what sounds like electronic manipulation and additions. It would be hard not to think of it as multitrack recording.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:28 pm
So, what is this garageband? What do you do and what is it we are listening to? I hear a guitar with what sounds like electronic manipulation and additions. It would be hard not to think of it as multitrack recording.
Yes, that is exactly it, it is an app, or a program which I can put together many different kinds of instruments and styles of music to make a track of music. I am the one arranging it and manipulating it so it comes out as it does. I personally don't have a lick of musical sense or talent, so this is my way of doing something I have always wanted to do.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

huckelberry wrote:
So, what is this garageband?

Huckelberry, if you use an iPhone, this app should come standard with your cellphone.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:09 am
huckelberry wrote:
Yes, that is exactly it, it is an app, or a program which I can put together many different kinds of instruments and styles of music to make a track of music. I am the one arranging it and manipulating it so it comes out as it does. I personally don't have a lick of musical sense or talent, so this is my way of doing something I have always wanted to do.

But you had something going on in one of those songs that I recognize as a rip off from an old blues/jazz type song. What the heck are you stealing stuff now? :shock:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:02 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:09 am

But you had something going on in one of those songs that I recognize as a rip off from an old blues/jazz type song. What the heck are you stealing stuff now? :shock:
Everything they put into Garageband is copyright free and available for use and combining and changing and using, I am not ripping off anyone, I promise. They would NOT let me post anything if it has a copyright violation, and they would tell me if I had. Yers, it reminded me of the ZZ Top riff as well.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

3 new songs up for your listening pleasures. I am not sure if there is a bell to notify when new songs appear, so I am giving you all a heads up on this. Music is good for the soul.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

New songs up... Enjoy the easy listenin....