Thread for posting pictures of what happens when a country elects an idiot like Joe Biden!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: what happens when a country elects an idiot

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:01 am
Not the most far fetched anomaly ever, but considering where you were at at the time certainly adds another dimension for those that have the eyes to see. Me PFD is triple, but me TSP is more worse. :(

Oh well, but not an oil Derek. :mrgreen: dbnp
"PDF" = ?
"TSP" = ?
"dbnp" = ?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: what happens when a country elects an idiot

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:49 am
High Spy wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:01 am
Not the most far fetched anomaly ever, but considering where you were at at the time certainly adds another dimension for those that have the eyes to see. Me PFD is triple, but me TSP is more worse. :(

Oh well, but not an oil Derek. :mrgreen: dbnp
"PDF" = ?
"TSP" = ?
"dbnp" = ?
Permanant Fund Dividend, Thift Savings Plan & Deep, but not Profound :lol:
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
ajax18
God

Re: Thread for posting pictures of what happens when a country elects an idiot like Joe Biden!!

Post by ajax18 »

And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Thread for posting pictures of what happens when a country elects an idiot like Joe Biden!!

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:37 pm
Once again Ajax “Adolf Hitler” promotes a Conservative lie about JB. The President was literally pantomiming toward the crowd with his palm upward as a clear acknowledgement. What is with Conservatives and religious people like Ajax “Adolf Hitler” who have a baked in falseness to their personality? Crazy days.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The first president to be able to hide his own Easter Eggs. That should make you feel plenty secure to know we have him negotiating for our survival and economic well being with Xi, Putin, and the Ayatollah.

And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:22 pm
The first president to be able to hide his own Easter Eggs. That should make you feel plenty secure to know we have him negotiating for our survival and economic well being with Xi, Putin, and the Ayatollah.

He's definitely doing better at that than the orange moron who started and lost a trade war with China, and then killed hundreds of thousands of Americans with pandemic incompetence just before the economy collapsed in his fourth year
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

As usual, Ajax “Adolf Hitler” doesn’t acknowledge the truth when he’s been corrected, but just pivots to some other retarded lie. Here’s the video of JB gesturing to the crowd:

https://mobile.Twitter.com/FreeBeacon/s ... 7871738%2F

It’s clear. The fact that GQP’ers have to create this kind of nonsense, especially when President Covfefe being the Tweaker in Chief didn’t seem to bother them, really just underscores their moral duplicity and bankrupt character. Anyway. Ajax “Adolf Hitler” pivots, shoots, and misses again. And again. And again.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I would honestly like to see some island dedicated to ajaxland, just to watch it quickly descend into the hell-scape it would be destined to be.

Seriously, can you imagine a place where nobody acknowledged reality? It would basically be a large loony bin with nobody to control the inmates or provide the desperately needed medications.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.