Thread for posting pictures of what happens when a country elects an idiot like Joe Biden!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Thread for posting pictures of what happens when a country elects an idiot like Joe Biden!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

AB588F0E-C252-4D80-A6C1-33D150205407.jpeg
AB588F0E-C252-4D80-A6C1-33D150205407.jpeg (120.19 KiB) Viewed 798 times
I thought I would start a thread for posting pictures of gas prices, food prices, lumber prices, and so on! The picture above is from this mornings fill up and I still had just above a quarter tank when I started pumping!! Does it hurt to see those numbers, yes! But I can afford it. My concern is for the citizens who can’t!! Joe Biden is a complete failure!! I pray I can post pictures in the future that show he’s actually trying to solve the inflation problems we’re experiencing!
Atlanticmike
God

Re: Thread for posting pictures of what happens when a country elects an idiot like Joe Biden!!

Post by Atlanticmike »

EA6046EB-F336-4478-A23D-1AAEC9622D8E.jpeg
EA6046EB-F336-4478-A23D-1AAEC9622D8E.jpeg (106.48 KiB) Viewed 791 times

7/16 plywood price under Joe Biden!! Fxxk Joe Biden!!
canpakes
God

Re: Thread for posting pictures of what happens when a country elects an idiot like Joe Biden!!

Post by canpakes »

One way to solve the problem will be to socialize the US petroleum industry. Are you arguing for that change?

Should we have the government enact price controls for you? ; )

I look forward to your complaining about not having a socialized oil industry, or about not having price controls.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I'm sitting back and laughing, enjoying A-Mike's pain as all my oil stocks continue to go up while I work from home. :lol:

It's even better knowing A-Mike has never, nor will he ever, take an economics class, and so I know that the president I voted for isn't really hurting A-Mike or any other American, so I don't even have to feel guilty. It's similar to enjoying the pain of right-wingers who feel persecuted by moderators when in reality they've been dealt with like spoilt children.

We really should have a thread called, "Right-wingers who predicted a progressive president would raise gas prices but didn't invest in oil". lol

While I know econ 101 isn't going to happen for any right-winger today, I do have a research assignment for them.

One Texas energy company puts it this way on their website:

https://transtextreating.com/news/u-s-j ... -75-years/
America turned into a net oil exporter last week, breaking almost 75 years of continued dependence on foreign oil and marking a pivotal — even if likely brief — moment toward what U.S. President Donald Trump has branded as “energy independence.”

The shift to net exports is the dramatic result of an unprecedented boom in American oil production, with thousands of wells pumping from the Permian region of Texas and New Mexico to the Bakken in North Dakota to the Marcellus in Pennsylvania.
Anyway, here's the homework assignment:

Right-wingers, you are tasked with explaining why a net energy exporter would have an incentive to lower oil prices.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

1-861-620x400.jpg
1-861-620x400.jpg (66.24 KiB) Viewed 773 times
unmeploment.jpg
unmeploment.jpg (37.88 KiB) Viewed 773 times
istockphoto-954952382-612x612.jpg
istockphoto-954952382-612x612.jpg (77.34 KiB) Viewed 773 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Atlanticmike
God

Post by Atlanticmike »

B948F7A5-1E5C-4982-8705-16658679719D.jpeg
B948F7A5-1E5C-4982-8705-16658679719D.jpeg (119.9 KiB) Viewed 742 times
Bidenflation is just beginning!
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Greatest economic expansion in 40 years. Every single measure is positive except inflation, which has nothing to do with who is President. You need to get educated and stop pretending to know things. It makes you look dumber than a roofer.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Dear Atlanticmike-

Thank you for your support.

-Vlad-

High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

what happens when a country elects an idiot

Post by High Spy »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:24 pm

The picture above is from this mornings fill up and I still had just above a quarter tank when I started pumping!!
A large 57 posted on the 20th anniversary of The March 8 Miracle. :lol:

Not the most far fetched anomaly ever, but considering where you were at at the time certainly adds another dimension for those that have the eyes to see. Me PFD is triple, but me TSP is more worse. :(

Oh well, but not an oil Derek. :mrgreen: dbnp
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

I am not going to read AM's posts in this thread. I get the gist of what he is trying to claim from the responses to him. Based on what I have read of his previous posts and the responses to him in this one, I think I can safely conclude that he has probably only succeeded in continuing to make himself look ever more stupid and ill informed, and that he probably will never acquire the wit to realize that.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.