This Place Has Become Boring

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: This Place Has Become Boring

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:17 am
, you want Shades to bail you out by silencing opinions that you can’t counter….
What utter bullsh*t. Are you the ‘pleasant surprise’ Shades said to expect?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Markk wrote: Shades made sure we had a voice without the threat of being banned. And now because you can’t defend the mess you voted for, and wanted, you want Shades to bail you out by silencing opinions that you can’t counter.
Markk, long time. Do you really believe that you would be under threat of banning for voicing your pro-Trump views? Try it and see.

There is a major difference between the paragraphs you've offered here and A-Mike's disruption tactics that rarely have anything to do with him providing an opinion or an analysis. While it may take some work to convert me to these strange ideas of yours about Donald Trump being made of lead, I don't see why you'd be in any danger of being "silenced" let alone banned by the moderators.

Ajax, who is a more extreme to the right than you are, seems to do okay in terms of having his say without the threat of mod action.

It's really not that hard. Keep the language relatively clean and fewer, longer posts that are relatively on topic rather than proliferating short posts that are either direct insults or merely links to material you have no intent to discuss.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:20 am
Focus, you have the ball in your court Kevin. It is a “be careful what you pray for scenario.” We are in a mess and and you own this know, at least in debate here.
You debate nothing, but just run off with your tail between your legs like Mike does.
I honestly and pray-fully hope Biden does the right thing, so far so good in that they keep him locked up most the time.
With idiotic remarks like this you expect to be taken seriously?
But we both know that he is not all here, so who ever has his ear, via Grima Wormtongue, I pray they know what they are doing. Harris is a joke, I think even you will concede that, the mayor of Moab, who ever that might be, might be a better choice to send to the possible battle field of WW3. It is clear by her lack of ability to answer simple questions, there is no plan in place, of if there is a plan she is too stupid to follow it.
And you're damned stupid enough to believe Trump and Pence were any better?
Trump lead whether you liked his ideology or not
Trump led a mob of ignorant morons and urged them to risk their lives to save his vanity when he tried to steal the election. That's all he did, and it was for his own narcissistic needs. Nothing he has ever done has been for the country.
LOL to the point he fired folks that would not follow his lead…but he is no longer president is he?
LOL all you want but it is true, and you cannot refute it. You'll just squirm away like you always have while claiming to be laughing and asserting idiotic talking points. Kinda like what AM does here.
But again the ball is in your court Kevin, you got what you wanted. You have a old man that is showing serious signs or senility
Based on no evidence whatsoever. COntrary to the portrayal of your idiot hosts at FOX, "Sleepy Joe" is able to read from a teleprompter without mispronouncing words like Trump did. Trump was such a moron he seven pronounce terms like Yosemite Park or Thailand. He said "Yo Semites, Yo seminites" didn't realize the H in Thailand was silent. He then goes on to brag about passing a test that asked him to point distinguish between a Giraffe and Hippo.
I am not going to argue with you Kevin…it’s pointless and fruitless
Agreed. You cannot argue because you have no facts to support your stupid assertions. You know this. Which is why you choose to score points using rhetoric to entertain like minded morons, such as AM and Ajax.
You are just whining because you now own a huge mess in regards to your ideology and board narratives
Whining? You haven't even been here in over a year at least, so how would you know what I've defended or argued? I've addressed all your Right Wing talking points head on ever since Biden got elected and I've come out on top every time because they've always been presented by morons like ajax and AM. Ajax runs off when refuted just like you always did. The most recent example was his claim that Trump was right about Hillary spying on him.

You want to debate inflation or economics? Bring it on. But we both know you're way out of your depth.
Take care.
Uh huh, here's when you try to pretend being a christian.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Markk wrote:
How ironic…folks here lose the narrative and start whining.
If that's your assessment of the situation, you have lost your mind. I'll assume your absence is the root of your ignorance, although the rest of your post doesn't paint a pretty picture about what you "know."

I don't have a problem with what you posted. It's easy to laugh off as run of the mill insanity.

Now, if you started 18 threads a day spouting off about this in various but ultimately idiotic ways, I would declare you part of the problem.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

If a person calls trolling “an argument you can’t counter,” then they’ve got nothing.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:13 am
Markk wrote: Shades made sure we had a voice without the threat of being banned. And now because you can’t defend the mess you voted for, and wanted, you want Shades to bail you out by silencing opinions that you can’t counter.
Markk, long time. Do you really believe that you would be under threat of banning for voicing your pro-Trump views? Try it and see.

There is a major difference between the paragraphs you've offered here and A-Mike's disruption tactics that rarely have anything to do with him providing an opinion or an analysis. While it may take some work to convert me to these strange ideas of yours about Donald Trump being made of lead, I don't see why you'd be in any danger of being "silenced" let alone banned by the moderators.

Ajax, who is a more extreme to the right than you are, seems to do okay in terms of having his say without the threat of mod action.

It's really not that hard. Keep the language relatively clean and fewer, longer posts that are relatively on topic rather than proliferating short posts that are either direct insults or merely links to material you have no intent to discuss.
Yup. Nicely put. I may not remember correctly, but I have no memory of Markk putting out the kind of deliberately disruptive multi-thread stuff that AM does. Markk put his point of view, and people expressed agreement or disagreement. That's how a discussion board works.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Markk wrote:
How ironic…folks here lose the narrative and start whining.
I'm happy with the narrative of Shades bartering with AM for board-worthy behavior. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for positive results.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:43 am
Markk wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:20 am
Focus, you have the ball in your court Kevin. It is a “be careful what you pray for scenario.” We are in a mess and and you own this know, at least in debate here.
You debate nothing, but just run off with your tail between your legs like Mike does.
I honestly and pray-fully hope Biden does the right thing, so far so good in that they keep him locked up most the time.
With idiotic remarks like this you expect to be taken seriously?
But we both know that he is not all here, so who ever has his ear, via Grima Wormtongue, I pray they know what they are doing. Harris is a joke, I think even you will concede that, the mayor of Moab, who ever that might be, might be a better choice to send to the possible battle field of WW3. It is clear by her lack of ability to answer simple questions, there is no plan in place, of if there is a plan she is too stupid to follow it.
And you're damned stupid enough to believe Trump and Pence were any better?
Trump lead whether you liked his ideology or not
Trump led a mob of ignorant morons and urged them to risk their lives to save his vanity when he tried to steal the election. That's all he did, and it was for his own narcissistic needs. Nothing he has ever done has been for the country.
LOL to the point he fired folks that would not follow his lead…but he is no longer president is he?
LOL all you want but it is true, and you cannot refute it. You'll just squirm away like you always have while claiming to be laughing and asserting idiotic talking points. Kinda like what AM does here.
But again the ball is in your court Kevin, you got what you wanted. You have a old man that is showing serious signs or senility
Based on no evidence whatsoever. COntrary to the portrayal of your idiot hosts at FOX, "Sleepy Joe" is able to read from a teleprompter without mispronouncing words like Trump did. Trump was such a moron he seven pronounce terms like Yosemite Park or Thailand. He said "Yo Semites, Yo seminites" didn't realize the H in Thailand was silent. He then goes on to brag about passing a test that asked him to point distinguish between a Giraffe and Hippo.
I am not going to argue with you Kevin…it’s pointless and fruitless
Agreed. You cannot argue because you have no facts to support your stupid assertions. You know this. Which is why you choose to score points using rhetoric to entertain like minded morons, such as AM and Ajax.
You are just whining because you now own a huge mess in regards to your ideology and board narratives
Whining? You haven't even been here in over a year at least, so how would you know what I've defended or argued? I've addressed all your Right Wing talking points head on ever since Biden got elected and I've come out on top every time because they've always been presented by morons like ajax and AM. Ajax runs off when refuted just like you always did. The most recent example was his claim that Trump was right about Hillary spying on him.

You want to debate inflation or economics? Bring it on. But we both know you're way out of your depth.
Take care.
Uh huh, here's when you try to pretend being a christian.
There is really no difference between yours and AM’s responses. The folks ( the regulars) that responded to me are regulars who have nothing better to do with their lives.

You are the DP of this board, Shmo is a Hamblin type, no substance just idiotic posts, Jersey Girl is a more than dumb version of Julie ann, Gad is Will Shyver (sic?)…etc etc….you folks control, or at least want to control the way the board flows and control what people say…the only difference is Shades allows a free board, and because you lost the narrative you guys are whining.

It is really hysterical to watch…

Take care Kevin, what you don’t understand is that I mean it. I hope you find peace.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Still unable to debate any issues huh? Same ol' Markk
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:25 pm
Still unable to debate any issues huh? Same ol' Markk
I am sorry to have to say that, so far as I can see from the above post, he seems to be basically posting like AM without the emojis. I hoped for better, as my previous post shows.

Has he made a substantive post since his reappearance?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.