ATTENTION SHADES Atlantic Mike and I Have Ideas to Solve This Board's Problems!!!!!!!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

ATTENTION SHADES Atlantic Mike and I Have Ideas to Solve This Board's Problems!!!!!!!

Post by Philo Sofee »

Atlantic Mike and I have seen the great solution to your boards' problems (which is OUR community, Not Atlantic Mike's who merely wants to troll and has admitted it over and over). He has seen the error of his ways and wishes to help us all solve this conundrum.
We have become an echo chamber against Conservatives, which hurts their poor feelings, and we as a community need to amend our ways. So we have decided to admit the obvious. Atlantic Mike in turn needs to be booted for his idiotic incessant trolling, which if you can do, we get rid of the stupid troll forever, and we become a better community. We ALL get what we wanted! Whaddya think Shades? You willing to do the two right things to help improve your boards? Atlantic Mike and I, at least, are entirely in support of you here to do the right thing and get rid of Atlantic Mike who has been nothing but a problem, and we are willing to be a much more enjoyable community together just like in the good ole days!

OK, Atlantic Mike, I have started the process to solve your problem about our echo chamber, and the rest of our problem with getting rid of you as a troll! You have any other ideas how to make more posts for Shades to take action on, start posting em pal!