I HEREBY STEP DOWN FOR NOW

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: I HEREBY STEP DOWN FOR NOW

Post by Res Ipsa »

Markk wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:15 am
Boy you really got me there …Shades has got on me several times for doing so…so call it what you want…I would love to here Shades comment on this. Whether or not it is a rule of his, whether written or unwritten…and besides that who cares…get a life…oops maybe I should also by even responding to this nonsense.

Shades please tell me how you feel about pasting a quote when directly commenting nest in line. Iv’e been here too long even discussing this
The only thing like this that I’m aware of is that the second poster in a thread should not quote the OP, because it is clear that the post is responding to the OP.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Snazzip
Sunbeam

Re: I HEREBY STEP DOWN FOR NOW

Post by Snazzip »

Markk wrote: Boy you really got me there …Shades has got on me several times for doing so…so call it what you want…I would love to here Shades comment on this. Whether or not it is a rule of his, whether written or unwritten…and besides that who cares…get a life…oops maybe I should also by even responding to this nonsense.

Shades please tell me how you feel about pasting a quote when directly commenting nest in line. Iv’e been here too long even discussing this
And, yet again:

"I made stuff up, and was shown to be wrong, but that doesn't matter, because I'm right, because I say so."