I HEREBY STEP DOWN FOR NOW

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: I HEREBY STEP DOWN FOR NOW

Post by Jersey Girl »

Thread title: I HEREBY STEP DOWN FOR NOW
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

It’s apparent you only complain about certain folks, folks you have bias against. A moderator is a mediator, meaning they are to, or should be neutral and fair. You even accused me of derailing my own authored thread a while…and now you follow up my post being my nanny.., ignoring folks you agree with and that are members of your tribe.

All threads evolve and move different directions Jersey Girl…it is not that big a deal…that is what makes boards interesting and keeps conversations flowing…and in fact who cares, LOL I certainly don’t…are your that involved in this board that you think otherwise?

Keeping in context with this thread I can understand why Shades stepped down, in that folks take this way too serious.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:56 am
It’s apparent you only complain about certain folks, folks you have bias against. A moderator is a mediator, meaning they are to, or should be neutral and fair. You even accused me of derailing my own authored thread a while…and now you follow up my post being my nanny.., ignoring folks you agree with and that are members of your tribe.

All threads evolve and move different directions Jersey Girl…it is not that big a deal…that is what makes boards interesting and keeps conversations flowing…and in fact who cares, LOL I certainly don’t…are your that involved in this board that you think otherwise?

Keeping in context with this thread I can understand why Shades stepped down, in that folks take this way too serious.
This is a topical discussion board. Derailing the discussions is against the Board Rules. I didn't make the Board Rules. You think nothing of derailing a thread whenever you feel like it. I suppose if you bothered to read the existing threads, you'd actually be aware that you're derailing it.

The thread was authored by Shades to address his position as chief moderator.

Now it's about what? Anything at all related to moderation or Shades?

Calling it an evolution, calling me names, and people too serious are excuses for the fact that you don't give a crap what the community is discussing, you don't stop to read what the community is discussing before you start spouting off, and you'll dump on it regardless.

Yes, people are serious about the topics. And what exactly are you?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:18 am
Markk wrote:

This is a topical discussion board. Derailing the discussions is against the Board Rules. I didn't make the Board Rules. You think nothing of derailing a thread whenever you feel like it. I suppose if you bothered to read the existing threads, you'd actually be aware that you're derailing it.

Calling it an evolution, calling me names, and people too serious are excuses for the fact that you don't give a crap what the community is discussing, you don't stop to read what the community is discussing before you start spouting off, and you'll dump on it regardless.

Blah blah blah…if you don’t like what I write…ignore it…a nanny is the worse form of trollism. Should you exist…yes, should you be ignored absolutly.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:27 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:18 am

Blah blah blah…if you don’t like what I write…ignore it…a nanny is the worse form of trollism. Should you exist…yes, should you be ignored absolutly.
If I am a nanny then what are you, Markk? Someone who ignores what the community already has in progress and just craps on it?

Slava Ukraini!
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Markk wrote:

What makes you think she's referring to you? Everyone participating on this thread for the last few pages is guilty of derailing and I'm the one who resurrected it.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

K Graham wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:37 am
Markk wrote:

What makes you think she's referring to you? Everyone participating on this thread for the last few pages is guilty of derailing and I'm the one who resurrected it.
You make a good point. He thinks the world revolves around him.

I actually was talking about him, though.

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

K Graham wrote:
Markk wrote:

Because she did not quote me…which is a rule violation when following a direct post and a pet peeve of Shades…and Jersey Girl is my personal nanny.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:51 am

Because she did not quote me…which is a rule violation when following a direct post and a pet peeve of Shades…and Jersey Girl is my personal nanny.
Really. Show me the rule in question. Quote it. Link it.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:51 am
K Graham wrote:

What makes you think she's referring to you?
Because she did not quote me…
:lol:

Slava Ukraini!