K Graham

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: K Graham

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:14 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:09 am
What exactly are you looking for KG? The subgenius exchanges re: your wife?
I recall two. One that involved something like "stepford children" and one that involved "mail order bride." To my best recollection, those occurred around May of 2018. That seems to be what he's talking about.
FFS I know how to look for them. I didn't see them the first time I looked but I'll do it again. :roll: I think he said he was posting as Hawkeye, I don't think that was the case.

What does he want these for? I'm sorry I haven't read this entire thread.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Never mind this BS. Kevin if you want to find the statements by subgenius, search on his handle using the advanced search. It will bring up all of his posts. Start flipping the pages over until you see his screen name go black. Keep flipping the pages.

I have no idea why you want those. It's over. Let it be over.

If it's about another issue then search on your own collection of handles same as above, and start flipping pages like it's your job.

Or just learn to let things go, will you?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:30 pm
Try to find the older discussions about Breonna Taylor's murder.

Something prior to 2022.

Good luck.
New one:

The truth on Breonna Taylor
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=154995&hilit=breonna+taylor

Old one 2020:

The real Breonna Taylor story
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=153878

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:19 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:14 am

I recall two. One that involved something like "stepford children" and one that involved "mail order bride." To my best recollection, those occurred around May of 2018. That seems to be what he's talking about.
FFS I know how to look for them. I didn't see them the first time I looked but I'll do it again. :roll: I think he said he was posting as Hawkeye, I don't think that was the case.

For whatever reason, I haven’t seen Hawkeye or Icarus posts. But I think I see posts from Kevin Graham during periods he was posting under those other names. If he’s only had one account but using different names, everything will show up as his current name, Kevin Graham.

ETA: I found Icarus. search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=44355

Still no luck on Hawkeye.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:27 am
For whatever reason, I haven’t seen Hawkeye or Icarus posts. But I think I see posts from Kevin Graham during periods he was posting under those other names. If he’s only had one account but using different names, everything will show up as his current name, Kevin Graham.

Would it make more sense to search through posts by subgenius? Then you’ll run across their confrontations regardless of which nick Kevin was using at the time.

ETA: I should have caught that Jersey Girl just suggested that a few posts up. Apparently I’m incapable of reading today.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:35 am
Res Ipsa wrote:

Would it make more sense to search through posts by subgenius? Then you’ll run across their confrontations regardless of which nick Kevin was using at the time.
I took a stab at that. Part of the problem is that if Subgenius quoted another poster, the blurb shows the quoted language and not what Subgenius said. I found several sub-Kevin confrontations, but not the thread Kevin is referring to. If I could log in to the old site, I could confirm the date by looking at my PMs, but that doesn’t appear possible.
he/him

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:19 am

Here is the point at which the screen name Hawkeye goes black.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... 6&start=30

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:35 am
Res Ipsa wrote:

I did that. It doesn't really help so far as I can tell.

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:46 am
Res Ipsa wrote:

Here is the point at which the screen name Hawkeye goes black.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&auth ... 6&start=30
Thank you. That helped me find the thread Kevin has been looking for. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=149329
he/him

canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:41 am
I took a stab at that. Part of the problem is that if Subgenius quoted another poster, the blurb shows the quoted language and not what Subgenius said.

Increase the post word count to at least 1000 (last option in advanced search). That will provide 3x the typical visible context.