K Graham

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: K Graham

Post by K Graham »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:27 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:19 am

FFS I know how to look for them. I didn't see them the first time I looked but I'll do it again. :roll: I think he said he was posting as Hawkeye, I don't think that was the case.

What does he want these for? I'm sorry I haven't read this entire thread.
For whatever reason, I haven’t seen Hawkeye or Icarus posts. But I think I see posts from Kevin Graham during periods he was posting under those other names. If he’s only had one account but using different names, everything will show up as his current name, Kevin Graham.

ETA: I found Icarus. search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=44355

Still no luck on Hawkeye.
This is probably complicated by the fact that after I dropped Hawkeye on the older forum, Ajax started another Hawkeye sock puppet as soon as the forum changed domains. Thinking he could pretend to quote himself later claiming these were remarks I had made, which he did in his signature line until you guys removed it.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:04 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:30 am

New one:

The truth on Breonna Taylor
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=154995&hilit=breonna+taylor

Old one 2020:

The real Breonna Taylor story
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=153878
Thank you! Would you mind providing a step by step explanation as to how you found the old one? Not that there is a ton of value in that thread, just for future reference when I do need to look something up.
I would love to provide a step by step explanation on how I found the old one if only I remembered what I did. :lol:

I was trying several types of searches for different reasons and I thought...I searched on "Breonna" and got into both threads but I just did that...and several other ways and I can't duplicate what I might have done to locate the old one.

If I manage to do it again, will let you know. It had to be something relatively simple.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ETA: I fiddled with the process a little more. What I think I did was search on *Icarus and flipped the pages of the results.

Best I can do, sorry.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:06 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:

For whatever reason, I haven’t seen Hawkeye or Icarus posts. But I think I see posts from Kevin Graham during periods he was posting under those other names. If he’s only had one account but using different names, everything will show up as his current name, Kevin Graham.

This is probably complicated by the fact that after I dropped Hawkeye on the older forum, Ajax started another Hawkeye sock puppet as soon as the forum changed domains. Thinking he could pretend to quote himself later claiming these were remarks I had made, which he did in his signature line until you guys removed it.
That's not quite what happened. The signature line quote was not Ajax quoting from his sock puppet Hawkeye account. When I couldn't identify the source of the quote from the old board, he voluntarily deleted the quote.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:19 pm
K Graham wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:06 pm

That's not quite what happened. The signature line quote was not Ajax quoting from his sock puppet Hawkeye account. When I couldn't identify the source of the quote from the old board, he voluntarily deleted the quote.
Ah, so he just made it up and claimed I said it. I figured he was just quoting himself.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:36 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:19 pm

Ah, so he just made it up and claimed I said it. I figured he was just quoting himself.
No. I tried to search and find it. I can't represent that I was searching the old board posts correctly. I did not read all of Hawkeye's posts on the old board and determine that it was made up.
he/him

Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:19 am

FFS I know how to look for them. I didn't see them the first time I looked but I'll do it again. :roll: I think he said he was posting as Hawkeye, I don't think that was the case.

What does he want these for? I'm sorry I haven't read this entire thread.

This Hawkeye account?
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=44165
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:01 am
Res Ipsa wrote:

This Hawkeye account?
Yeah, I found it through one of the threads Jersey located. Thanks.
he/him

K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Marcus wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:01 am
Res Ipsa wrote:

This Hawkeye account?
It says only 487 hits? That's an average of one post per day. I'm certain I posted more than that using that name. I posted as Hawkeye, then Icarus, then Alf'Omega before using KG:

Hawkeye (old) March 2018- July 2019
Only 487 posts over 16 months? search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=44165

There are two different Icarus search hits for some reason but here they are:

Icarus (New): Oct 2020 -Oct 2021
492 posts in 13 months: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=78

Icarus (old): Sep 2019 - Oct 2020
1542 posts in 14 months
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=44355

Combined Icarus averaged 2.5 posts per day over two years.

Alf'Omega: August 2021
October 2021
416 posts in two months memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=417