The Radicalization of a Message Board

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: The Radicalization of a Message Board

Post by doubtingthomas »

Mrs. Atlanticmike wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:28 pm
It is not true what my husband says about DiscussMormonism being taken over by progressives.
Mrs. Atlanticmike, I have to let you know that AtlanticMike and Binger went to Brokeback Mountain.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:43 am
Mrs. Atlanticmike wrote:
It is not true what my husband says about DiscussMormonism being taken over by progressives.
Mrs. Atlanticmike, I have to let you know that AtlanticMike and Binger went to Brokeback Mountain.
That sounds at least fairly progressive...
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Arrrrrr FM

Post by Arrrrrr FM »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:43 am
Mrs. Atlanticmike wrote:
See you be saying stuff like this and this is why me and Ms Mike are here. I'm going to have my wife come on here and tell her Mormon story and we can all have a good time. Why you say stuff like this. We love Mike and ain't no way you rich white honkies going to joke on my friend and I not joke back. Why you joke so much.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

I noticed that both the “Mrs AtlanticMike” and “arrrr fm,” (ostensibly mike’s worker who’s known him his entire life) accounts have been deleted. Thanks mods, if you all facilitated that.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:26 am
I noticed that both the “Mrs AtlanticMike” and “arrrr fm,” (ostensibly mike’s worker who’s known him his entire life) accounts have been deleted. Thanks mods, if you all facilitated that.

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Marcus wrote:
Don Ja lin as well. I knew that was another Mike puppet account but didn't say anything after the way everyone jumped down my throat for calling BS on the "Mrs."

Who comes here on this forum and posts in Paradise first while announcing himself a Progressive??
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

K Graham wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:29 am
Marcus wrote:
Don Ja lin as well. I knew that was another Mike puppet account but didn't say anything after the way everyone jumped down my throat for calling BS on the "Mrs."

Who comes here on this forum and posts in Paradise first while announcing himself a Progressive??
So that’s three sock puppets eliminated from the guy who can’t NOT troll. Here’s hoping he’s finally been permanently banned.
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:45 am
K Graham wrote:

So that’s three sock puppets eliminated from the guy who can’t NOT troll. Here’s hoping he’s finally been permanently banned.
The names of Arrrrrr FM and MrsAtlanticmike now show on posts as plain black text, which do not link to user's accounts when clicked, not are they listed under 'Members'. So those two have certainly been deleted. Same applies to Don Ja lin, no doubt.

Atlanticmike does however still have an account, and his name on posts is still a live link to that account. He has therefore not been banned. However, from his desperate creation of socks, I suspect he has been placed under some kind of limitation - perhaps only one post a day, or his posts queued and subject to pre-moderation? This is no doubt difficult for him to bear. Hence his need vent himself by making additional posts under cover of the somewhat transparent subterfuge of "Mike's proctologist", and so on.

To be frank, I am not sure what is gained by keeping the status of a sanctioned poster secret. After all, it is perfectly obvious that SOMETHING has been done to AM. So why do we have to guess?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Chap wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:45 am
However, from his desperate creation of socks, I suspect he has been placed under some kind of limitation - perhaps only one post a day, or his posts queued and subject to pre-moderation? This is no doubt difficult for him to bear. Hence his need vent himself by making additional posts under cover of the somewhat transparent subterfuge of "Mike's proctologist", and so on.
If he made a sock claiming to be his proctologist and really tried to play the part, maybe we'd get some insight into his soul. If he has one, his ass is where we'd find it.

I just think it's funny that when he creates a new account, he doesn't have the sense to try to disguise himself. What a maroon.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

K Graham wrote:
Marcus wrote:

Mike will be back, the pathology force is strong with that one.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace