Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

Post by Markk »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:32 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:46 am

What is your source for the White House meeting and the 100K Deposit the next day?

It was the previous day, I first read it in “Profiles of Corruption” by Peter Schweizer…I then google and cross referenced it with several links. Do your home work. there is a lot written on this.

I am reading through this now… https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/in my opinion/media/ ... _FINAL.pdf

If you have something that counters, please cf and i will read through it? His visit to Biden is public record in that every person that visits a president or VP has to sign in. Google Archer v. ganis and explore the different hits…again do a little research.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:34 am
Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:32 am

It was the previous day, I first read it in “Profiles of Corruption” by Peter Schweizer…I then google and cross referenced it with several links. Do your home work. there is a lot written on this.

If you have something that counters, please cf and i will read through it? His visit to Biden is public record in that every person that visits a president or VP has to sign in. Google Archer v. ganis and explore the different hits…again do a little research.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

The link I gave is not coming up, I will try to paste another way?

Try googling this? Hunter Biden, Burisma, and Corruption: The Impact on U.S. Government Policy and Related Concerns let me know if yo find it?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:00 am
[…if that does not bother you fine, but it raises plenty of red flags for many.
My point is that at some point you need to move beyond merely raising random flags, then pointing at them and claiming that they’re red flags. Especially if - unlike the example of Trump - you’re not really raising flags about the fellow that you’re accusing, as opposed to doing so at his son, with little more than that for followup.

Or, moving even farther away:
Google Archer v. ganis and explore the different hits…
Archer is two degrees of separation out. At least you’re getting closer to Kevin Bacon.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:21 am
Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:00 am
[…if that does not bother you fine, but it raises plenty of red flags for many.
My point is that at some point you need to move beyond merely raising random flags, then pointing at them and claiming that they’re red flags. Especially if - unlike the example of Trump - you’re not really raising flags about the fellow that you’re accusing, as opposed to doing so at his son, with little more than that for followup.

Google Archer v. ganis and explore the different hits…
Archer is two degrees of separation out. At least you’re getting closer to Kevin Bacon.
They are not random flags Cake’s, there is a clear pattern of corruption with Hunter Biden, even the NY Times is coming clean. That is huge in this in that the media left bias media controls the narrative. It seems like something is going to come out that they need to wash there hands. If you want to ignore the he is the President’ son, fine. But it’s going to be interesting how this pans out to say the least. Look at the bright side, you and I can bond on his for the next 3 years if I stick around here that long…less football season of course.

I heard a interesting take the either day on a talk radio show…It was from a run of the mill pundit, they mentioned that Joe might be the first President to pardon their son?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:48 am
canpakes wrote:

They are not random flags Cake’s, there is a clear pattern of corruption with Hunter Biden, even the NY Times is coming clean. That is huge in this in that the media left bias media controls the narrative. It seems like something is going to come out that they need to wash there hands. If you want to ignore the he is the President’ son, fine. But it’s going to be interesting how this pans out to say the least. Look at the bright side, you and I can bond on his for the next 3 years if I stick around here that long…less football season of course.

I heard a interesting take the either day on a talk radio show…It was from a run of the mill pundit, they mentioned that Joe might be the first President to pardon their son?
And once again…
canpakes wrote:
My point is that at some point you need to move beyond merely raising random flags, then pointing at them and claiming that they’re red flags.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Joseph Cofer Black…

He was hired by Hunter Biden’s Boss, the Ukrainian Oligarch who is hiding in another country because of corruption charges against him, to head up security and strategic development department of Burisma. Black being a well connected ex CIA employee, deeply connected with Black Water, was no doubt a person chosen by the gangster for these connections. Black I would assume with all his expertise, undoubtably knew who Mykola was, but still chose to work with the gangster.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:11 am
Joseph Cofer Black…

He was hired by Hunter Biden’s Boss, the Ukrainian Oligarch who is hiding in another country because of corruption charges against him, to head up security and strategic development department of Burisma. Black being a well connected ex CIA employee, deeply connected with Black Water, was no doubt a person chosen by the gangster for these connections. Black I would assume with all his expertise, undoubtably knew who Mykola was, but still chose to work with the gangster.
And? Or is this just once again…
canpakes wrote:
…merely raising random flags, then pointing at them and claiming that they’re red flags.
Please, share what you know about Joseph Cofer Black.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:17 am
Markk wrote:
Joseph Cofer Black…

And? Or is this just once again…
canpakes wrote:
…merely raising random flags, then pointing at them and claiming that they’re red flags.
Please, share what you know about Joseph Cofer Black.
Sure, he worked for the CIA, Mitt Romney, Black Water. He has deep ties in the underworld of Washington. He was and maybe still is a professional spy. He was the ambassador at large. You see I can google his name and type all the wonderful things he did…including adding my own two cents that with all his knowledge as an ambassador at large, he chose to work for a Russian backed Ukrainian mobster. I also read that one of his roles was to persuade Ukrainian prosecutors to not go after Mykola, which obviously did not work in that Mykola, Biden’s boss, is hiding in foreign countries because he is wanted for corruption.

I tell you what, now you go and Google Mykola Zlochevsky, take your time, and then tell me about him and what kind of a person he is…fair? Or are you one of those posters that run from thread to thread and just troll for responses without ever really offering up anything original. Even now you are just parroting Cakes, who I might disagree with but he at least does his homework and frames original arguments.

So here you have a chance Marcus, become a big boy, tell me what kind of person Hunter Biden's boss was and is?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Joseph Cofer Black…

He was hired by Hunter Biden’s Boss, the Ukrainian Oligarch …

Wait… Now we’re at three degrees of separation?

I think that you’re going in the wrong direction. : D