Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:46 am
Please, share what you know about Joseph Cofer Black.
… he chose to work for a Russian backed Ukrainian mobster.

Wait, are you talking about Black, or Rudy Giuliani and Andrii Derkach?

; )

So many, many red flags.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
Even now you are just parroting Cakes, who I might disagree with but he at least does his homework and frames original arguments.

Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:17 am
And? Or is this just once again…

Please, share what you know about Joseph Cofer Black.
Sure, he worked for the CIA, Mitt Romney, Black Water. He has deep ties in the underworld of Washington. He was and maybe still is a professional spy. He was the ambassador at large. You see I can google his name and type all the wonderful things he did…including adding my own two cents that with all his knowledge as an ambassador at large, he chose to work for a Russian backed Ukrainian mobster. I also read that one of his roles was to persuade Ukrainian prosecutors to not go after Mykola, which obviously did not work in that Mykola, Biden’s boss, is hiding in foreign countries because he is wanted for corruption.

I tell you what, now you go and Google Mykola Zlochevsky, take your time, and then tell me about him and what kind of a person he is…fair? Or are you one of those posters that run from thread to thread and just troll for responses without ever really offering up anything original. Even now you are just parroting Cakes, who I might disagree with but he at least does his homework and frames original arguments.

So here you have a chance Marcus, become a big boy, tell me what kind of person Hunter Biden's boss was and is?
Lol, please. Your conspiracy theories are your problem, little boy. Go chase your own tail. : D
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

See how works when the dominate tribe for this forum is presented with information they can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use.

But anyways this is a relevant story and it centers around a presidents son that is not only tied to corruption but with a Russian backed Oligarch. * am simply doing what KG asked. I understand that I am using terms that folks don’t like in describing the owner of Burisma, but Hunter Biden’s boss, the owner of a corruption company skimming millions of dollars if not more from the Ukraine.

I have seen some people argue here that he Hunter Biden was a highly talented lawyer and that is why he was hired, but it is also said, as KG mentioned that it was because of his name. I 100% believe it was the latter as do many like Aleksander Kwasniewski, the former president of Poland who Kevin also asked about stated he was hired because of his name, as were most of the board member, para phrasing he said that if ‘you don’t have a name you are a nobody.’

Aleksander Kwasniewski, has deep connections in Eastern Europe and is himself tied to corruption beyond that of Burisma that has a history of corruption that he was a board member of, along with Hunter Biden and Archer.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Christina Sofocleous…I am not familiar with her in my readings, but a quick search she is a Russian born board member, seems to be very “smart,” and whose roll might be to clean up Burisma in regards to their long history corruption. There does not seem to be a lot written about her.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:01 pm
See how works when the dominate tribe for this forum is presented with information they can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use…
see how what works? How about including the words ‘unsupported’ for your statements? Lumping everyone into a group as a way to justify what you can’t support is just a dodge.
But anyways this is a relevant story and it centers around a presidents son that is not only tied to corruption but with a Russian backed Oligarch.
I still don’t see that you’ve supported this claim.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

I just saw that thread and read back a few pages. I hadn’t read it before, but wow. Talk about repeating history.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
See how works when the dominate tribe for this forum is presented with information they can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use.

Markk, it might appear instead to be that there’s a certain ‘tribe’ of folks who, as you say. “can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use” the idea that merely waving accusations around in the air about Person B or C doesn’t really demonstrate any claims of behavior or alleged corruption for Person A.

If it did, you’d have to advocate for the entire previous First Family to be investigated and charged with ‘something’, because they knew of and worked with unsavory individuals, like Derkach, or Manafort, or Deripaska, or the Bayrock Group, or Timur Kulibayev, or Simon Kukes, or the Anbang Group.

Has anyone even decided just what Joe supposedly did, and for what reward?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
I learned from a recent thread this is a go to for this poster, but years ago it was discussed:
_Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 pm
I don’t know where Markk gets the ‘you guys’ thing from, since he’s been posting here for years. I have a lot of Conservative tendencies. I also have some fairly Libertarian views. I also have some fairly Progressive views. I also have some fairly regressive views.

edited: The point is there are a lot of diverse views here from the posters….

- Doc