Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Re: Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

Post by Markk »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:56 pm
Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:01 pm
See how works when the dominate tribe for this forum is presented with information they can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use.

Markk, it might appear instead to be that there’s a certain ‘tribe’ of folks who, as you say. “can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use” the idea that merely waving accusations around in the air about Person B or C doesn’t really demonstrate any claims of behavior or alleged corruption for Person A.

If it did, you’d have to advocate for the entire previous First Family to be investigated and charged with ‘something’, because they knew of and worked with unsavory individuals, like Derkach, or Manafort, or Deripaska, or the Bayrock Group, or Timur Kulibayev, or Simon Kukes, or the Anbang Group.

Has anyone even decided just what Joe supposedly did, and for what reward?
No, no deep investigation has been done of Joes participation, if any. The media has not yet, for lack of a better term, gone after him like they did the folks you mentioned. And I believe Trump was investigated exhaustively by th e media and half of congress and Senate. And if you think he needs to be investigated more, start a thread and I’ll listen.

The lap top this opened up a chapter in his mess, by and because of the media (NY TImes)…and if others jump on, and really want to find out things like who the ”big guy”is…this will get interesting. Is there a chance in your mind that there is a possibility that JB is that big guy?

What I am doing, by direction Kevins request, is showing patterns. There is a reason that Heinz did not want Hunter Biden and Archer to become associated with Burisma…it stinks, and if one sleeps in a pig pen one will get dirty.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

OK, so we are still waiting, after two or more years, for something to be determined about Person B, so that we can then go on to imagine what Person A may have done by association.

I’ll go put on another pot of coffee. Or several hundred.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:21 pm
OK, so we are still waiting, after two or more years, for something to be determined about Person B, so that we can then go on to imagine what Person A may have done by association.

LOL come on Cakes, this is a political forum, where people from different points of views, present, explore, and defend different opinions and ideologies. That’s why we are here, or at least why I am here.

You wrote.. “Markk, it might appear instead to be that there’s a certain ‘tribe’ of folks who, as you say. “can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use” the idea that merely waving accusations around in the air about Person B or C doesn’t really demonstrate any claims of behavior or alleged corruption for Person A. ”

A100% agree…by folks implying persons B&C are hardworking honest board members, does not mean that person A is therefore hardworking and honest, and not corrupt. Your formula is circular in regards to this conversation Cakes. That is why I am breaking down each person slowly, which Kevin, Marcus, obviously did not do it. I know you know what I am saying, its that you ar e just pushing past that and your bench mark is “yeah there might be a bunch of circumstantial evidence that ties JB to corrupt people, but until it can be proven you can't investigate it or imply guilt of a discussion board.

It is fair if one points out B&C in my example are fair and honest…and I am okay with that, the women I last wrote about as far as I know is just that…but equally the evidence points otherwise that board members like archer (who is in Prison), Hunter Biden who is in one controversy after another, and in my opinion corrupt beyond doubt, and above all MZ, who is dirty beyond doubt and a wanted man. Does this mean JB is corrupt beyond doubt, or corrupt just a little? No…it means that he, ass a senator, VP, and now president is married to these folks by association, and given his role in the Obama administration to the Ukraine puts these associations in the sights of just how involved he might be in their motives.

But again this is a political forum for many, so if you are going to dish it out, you should take also. I concede Trump, Bush the younger are all a-holes, that both did good things, but I can also say Obama, Clinton were also a holes, that did good things…and I can say also Biden/Harris are pretty hapless, in my 65 years ( Just got my Medicare card I am officially circling the drain) I have never seen anything like this. I’ll give you that Biden, or who ever is calling the shots is doing a good job so far in that we haven’t been nuked yet, or no feet on the ground in the Ukraine…so for that I am appreciate…besides that most everything else is a huge mess and a speeding train with no engineer. I honestly Pray for our president and I hope we get out of this mess there.

Also you might want to let Marcus know you and I have talked about this subject for maybe a year or so in the past, so he might want to slow down and do a little homework about the players and their audiences.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:46 pm
canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:21 pm

LOL come on Cakes, this is a political forum, where people from different points of views, present, explore, and defend different opinions and ideologies. That’s why we are here, or at least why I am here.

You wrote.. “Markk, it might appear instead to be that there’s a certain ‘tribe’ of folks who, as you say. “can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use” the idea that merely waving accusations around in the air about Person B or C doesn’t really demonstrate any claims of behavior or alleged corruption for Person A. ”

A100% agree…by folks implying persons B&C are hardworking honest board members, does not mean that person A is therefore hardworking and honest, and not corrupt. Your formula is circular in regards to this conversation Cakes. That is why I am breaking down each person slowly, which Kevin, Marcus, obviously did not do it. I know you know what I am saying, its that you ar e just pushing past that and your bench mark is “yeah there might be a bunch of circumstantial evidence that ties JB to corrupt people, but until it can be proven you can't investigate it or imply guilt of a discussion board.

It is fair if one points out B&C in my example are fair and honest…and I am okay with that, the women I last wrote about as far as I know is just that…but equally the evidence points otherwise that board members like archer (who is in Prison), Hunter Biden who is in one controversy after another, and in my opinion corrupt beyond doubt, and above all MZ, who is dirty beyond doubt and a wanted man. Does this mean JB is corrupt beyond doubt, or corrupt just a little? No…it means that he, ass a senator, VP, and now president is married to these folks by association, and given his role in the Obama administration to the Ukraine puts these associations in the sights of just how involved he might be in their motives.

But again this is a political forum for many, so if you are going to dish it out, you should take also. I concede Trump, Bush the younger are all a-holes, that both did good things, but I can also say Obama, Clinton were also a holes, that did good things…and I can say also Biden/Harris are pretty hapless, in my 65 years ( Just got my Medicare card I am officially circling the drain) I have never seen anything like this. I’ll give you that Biden, or who ever is calling the shots is doing a good job so far in that we haven’t been nuked yet, or no feet on the ground in the Ukraine…so for that I am appreciate…besides that most everything else is a huge mess and a speeding train with no engineer. I honestly Pray for our president and I hope we get out of this mess there.

Also you might want to let Marcus know you and I have talked about this subject for maybe a year or so in the past, so he might want to slow down and do a little homework about the players and their audiences.
:lol: Oh I have. And my ‘homework’ says your reputation precedes you, dude. You’ve been pulling nonsense arguments like this for years.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:56 pm
Markk wrote:

:lol: Oh I have. And my ‘homework’ says your reputation precedes you, dude. You’ve been pulling nonsense arguments like this for years.
CFR please?
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

I'm curious if you've learned what RT is since last we talked, Markk?

I'm curious if you realize the investigation in Ukraine was dropped and you owe me a pic of your pierced nipple?

I'm curious if you realize that Shokin claiming he was "about" to start investigating Burisma but was ousted to stop it is similar to how many people in prison will tell you they are innocent? That the weight of testimony against their claim is what matters rather than there being two sides with different claims?

There are things I'm curious about I won't mention. But the truth is it's mild curiosity rather than meaningful.

Nice to know you didn't waste your time reading anything meaningful during quarantine, anyway. But hey, the Rams did stuff so let that fandom rub some of their earned glory on you and feel the glow of that. Or something.
Last edited by honorentheos on Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:01 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:56 pm

CFR please?
You’ve been at this for years.
Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:07 pm
Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:01 pm
See how works when the dominate tribe for this forum is presented with information they can’t really deal with, accept, absorb, or what ever word one chooses to use.
I learned from a recent thread this is a go to for this poster, but years ago it was discussed:
_Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:35 pm
I don’t know where Markk gets the ‘you guys’ thing from, since he’s been posting here for years. I have a lot of Conservative tendencies. I also have some fairly Libertarian views. I also have some fairly Progressive views. I also have some fairly regressive views.

edited: The point is there are a lot of diverse views here from the posters….

- Doc
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:12 pm
Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:01 pm

CFR please?
Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:07 pm

I learned from a recent thread this is a go to for this poster, but years ago it was discussed:

LOL and when I said “you guys” what was the context, and how on earth does that shed any light as to my behavior and character as a long time member of this forum?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:20 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:12 pm

LOL and when I said “you guys” what was the context,
Here it is:
_Markk wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:48 pm
You guys are so focused on how horrible conservatism is, that is all you are focused on.
next question:
and how on earth does that shed any light as to my behavior and character as a long time member of this forum?
it sheds considerable light.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
…it means that he, ass a senator, VP, and now president is married to these folks by association, …

At some point, honest people know dishonest people, and dishonest people know honest people. We can assume that no-one escapes this.

Rather than judge entirely by association, I’m waiting for something … anything … that Joe supposedly did.

You’ve been playing the ‘association’ card for a few years, now. My example only shows that you can do this with just about anyone.

Lucky for both of us that I have a lot of coffee.
: )