Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Re: Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

Post by Markk »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:01 pm
Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:46 pm
…it means that he, ass a senator, VP, and now president is married to these folks by association, …

At some point, honest people know dishonest people, and dishonest people know honest people. We can assume that no-one escapes this.

Rather than judge entirely by association, I’m waiting for something … anything … that Joe supposedly did.

You’ve been playing the ‘association’ card for a few years, now. My example only shows that you can do this with just about anyone.

Lucky for both of us that I have a lot of coffee.
: )
So all the Trump association with Russia was wrong?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Markk wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:18 pm
canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:01 pm
…Rather than judge entirely by association, I’m waiting for something … anything … that Joe supposedly did….
:roll:
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Markk wrote:
Derp.

You mean the guy who invited Russia to hack Hillary's computer and steal her emails on live television?

Nothing to see here!

You are such an idiot.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Markk wrote:
You’ve been playing the ‘association’ card for a few years, now. My example only shows that you can do this with just about anyone.

Lucky for both of us that I have a lot of coffee.
: )

What does association mean, to you? What does it imply?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Kishkumen wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:45 pm
Markk wrote:
Derp.

You mean the guy who invited Russia to hack Hillary's computer and steal her emails on live television?

Nothing to see here!

You are such an idiot.
His family members literally met Russians in a hotel room to trade notes. : D
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:46 pm
His family members literally met Russians in a hotel room to trade notes. : D
Indeed, but I figure for someone as thick as this, seeing might be believing, but then he must have seen it already.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Weren't Trump's campaign managers convicted and served time for multiple felonies? Manafort and Gates.

Asking for a friend.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

honorentheos wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:11 pm
I'm curious if you've learned what RT is since last we talked, Markk?

I'm curious if you realize the investigation in Ukraine was dropped and you owe me a pic of your pierced nipple?

I'm curious if you realize that Shokin claiming he was "about" to start investigating Burisma but was ousted to stop it is similar to how many people in prison will tell you they are innocent? That the weight of testimony against their claim is what matters rather than there being two sides with different claims?

There are things I'm curious about I won't mention. But the truth is it's mild curiosity rather than meaningful.

Nice to know you didn't waste your time reading anything meaningful during quarantine, anyway. But hey, the Rams did stuff so let that fandom rub some of their earned glory on you and feel the glow of that. Or something.
I followed the link with the same story from the French source, but you know that. anything to keep from actually dealing with the context.

As far as the pierced nipple when you wanted to see me do it, you kept asking me to do it so you could see it, if I recall correctly, I told you I am not into that sort of thing…I guess you are still fantasizing about that but please stop…it’s okay if that is your thing but it is not mine. There are probably web sites that show 65 year old mens nipples…good luck.

MZ is in hiding for his corruption with Burisma, Archer is now in Prison, Hunter Biden is a mess and may be in more deep crap… but yes the Ram’s did it and I am happy being a life time fan.

Please do join in Honor, but please respect my sexual preference for women only, and that I am dedicated to only my wife.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Markk wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:56 am
honorentheos wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:11 pm
I'm curious if you've learned what RT is since last we talked, Markk?

I'm curious if you realize the investigation in Ukraine was dropped and you owe me a pic of your pierced nipple?

I'm curious if you realize that Shokin claiming he was "about" to start investigating Burisma but was ousted to stop it is similar to how many people in prison will tell you they are innocent? That the weight of testimony against their claim is what matters rather than there being two sides with different claims?

There are things I'm curious about I won't mention. But the truth is it's mild curiosity rather than meaningful.

Nice to know you didn't waste your time reading anything meaningful during quarantine, anyway. But hey, the Rams did stuff so let that fandom rub some of their earned glory on you and feel the glow of that. Or something.
I followed the link with the same story from the French source, but you know that. anything to keep from actually dealing with the context.
Yeah. Shokin gives an interview on pro-Russian state media claiming it wasn't that he was avoiding investigating corruption despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He was, in fact, just gearing up according to...him and no one else. And this plays into Russian interests. And the evidence against it is overwhelming. But I'm avoiding the subject by pointing that out. Got it.
As far as the pierced nipple when you wanted to see me do it, you kept asking me to do it so you could see it, if I recall correctly, I told you I am not into that sort of thing…I guess you are still fantasizing about that but please stop…it’s okay if that is your thing but it is not mine. There are probably web sites that show 65 year old mens nipples…good luck.

Ohhh come on. You and I both know people who bet on sports will throw whole paychecks into bets because the sense they are putting up real stakes has become detached. It takes literally putting skin in the game before a compulsive sports gambler can be taken seriously. You were interested in where a Ukrainian investigation might go and what it would reveal, placing weight from your argument on that due to your delusional belief western media was avoiding obvious corruption on the part of Joe Biden. And history showed...there was no "there" there just as you were being told. So, here you are two years later saying the now clearly disproven things over and over again while Russian bombs are dropping on Ukraine and you are still sans nipple piercing. I know how you feel, Markk. Being stupid on the internet is practically free. Who am I to “F” up that economy with a bet like that, right?
MZ is in hiding for his corruption with Burisma, Archer is now in Prison, Hunter Biden is a mess and may be in more deep crap… but yes the Ram’s did it and I am happy being a life time fan.
You know what all of those things have in common? None of them are evidence for Joe Biden having engaged in corruption vis a vis his office as VP.
Please do join in Honor, but please respect my sexual preference for women only, and that I am dedicated to only my wife.
I read that as you saying it in a sexy voice while warming massage oil between your palms...I accept your invitation to join in. I'm easy like that.
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

honorentheos wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:38 am
Markk wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:56 am

Yeah. Shokin gives an interview on pro-Russian state media claiming it wasn't that he was avoiding investigating corruption despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He was, in fact, just gearing up according to...him and no one else. And this plays into Russian interests. And the evidence against it is overwhelming. But I'm avoiding the subject by pointing that out. Got it.

Ohhh come on. You and I both know people who bet on sports will throw whole paychecks into bets because the sense they are putting up real stakes has become detached. It takes literally putting skin in the game before a compulsive sports gambler can be taken seriously. You were interested in where a Ukrainian investigation might go and what it would reveal, placing weight from your argument on that due to your delusional belief western media was avoiding obvious corruption on the part of Joe Biden. And history showed...there was no "there" there just as you were being told. So, here you are two years later saying the now clearly disproven things over and over again while Russian bombs are dropping on Ukraine and you are still sans nipple piercing. I know how you feel, Markk. Being stupid on the internet is practically free. Who am I to “F” up that economy with a bet like that, right?
You know what all of those things have in common? None of them are evidence for Joe Biden having engaged in corruption vis a vis his office as VP.
I read that as you saying it in a sexy voice while warming massage oil between your palms...I accept your invitation to join in. I'm easy like that.
LOL I have no doubt you are like that. But again please don’t lie about me anymore and include me in your fantasy’s. I am not sure how betting on sports and nipple rings have anything to do with what Kevin asked me to do? But hey float your own boat but leave me out of fantasy stuff.

Western media has given Biden a pass,and that’s why folks are perplexed at the Times coming clean with the laptop being a reality after so much when Denile when the story first broke. Honor, A sitting VP’s son worked for a corrupt Russian backed gangster and made millions for basically nothing for his name and connections. Not to mention the quid quo pro. That is an issue, and it will surface sooner or later..if the media turns on Joe, it won’t take much in that the table is set.

The only logical thing you have said is, “that being stupid on the internet is free,” that a great line I will at some point ripoff, thanks for that.