Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: Flashback: Hunter's Laptop Russian Disinformation

Post by honorentheos »

Western media has given Biden a pass,and that’s why folks are perplexed at the Times coming clean with the laptop being a reality after so much when Denile when the story first broke. Honor, A sitting VP’s son worked for a corrupt Russian backed gangster and made millions for basically nothing for his name and connections. Not to mention the quid quo pro. That is an issue, and it will surface sooner or later..if the media turns on Joe, it won’t take much in that the table is set.
Who is perplexed about the reporting on the lap top? Apparently there is crazy being passed around on conservative news channels or something because in real world the issue with the laptop was always about the credibility of the information it supposedly contained. So tell me, Markk: Why did Fox News and the Wall Street Journal determine there was no "there" there when they were the only outlets given access to the actual emails besides hard copy prints? Do you understand enough about how technology works to get why a refusal to share electronics copies of emails that could be used to verify their authenticity and source would be considered a problem? And why in October 2020 the Trump campaign wanted the news to be taken over by claims of a Biden scandal they alleged but wouldn't back up with the kinds of evidence they claimed to have but wouldn't share? Do you have the gaps between neurons not clogged by bong resin and whatever else you did in the 70's to understand the issue? Or, you know, reset to 2019 and tell us how we are all being duped because you can imagine the depths of the corruption possibly committed by Biden is massive so there must be a cover up. Right on, man. Just puff, puff, pass and stop bogarting while we have to listen to your crap, man.
LOL I have no doubt you are like that. But again please don’t lie about me anymore and include me in your fantasy’s. I am not sure how betting on sports and nipple rings have anything to do with what Kevin asked me to do? But hey float your own boat but leave me out of fantasy stuff.
I have a theory about folks like you, Markk. I know a lot of hippie burnouts from the 70s who became Reagan Democrats who are down on Trump as a person but all in on his really sticking it to the man, man. That theory being, I think most of you dopes were "liberals" in your youth for all the selfish reason. Anti-war, didn't like the man harshing your high, Jesus was just alright with you, right? And then you all got jobs and had to pay taxes. And Reagan appealed to your narcissism by telling you it was still all the fault of the Man harshing your vibe.And now you see Jesus was forgiving all your sins and who wants to be accountable for anything if Jesus will take the rap for you, right? So you became conservative because the liberals had become "The MAN", man. Even thought what really happened was it became your turn to shoulder some of the responsibility of society and that was just not cool, man. but you're good people, right? You help a person out whose down on their luck. Even if you think your ability to land a decent job is a reflection of your hard work and what you've earned so those who aren't as successful must have done something wrong. You're good people. It's the government that's bad trying to pretend to be doing good because the Man lies just as the Man has always lied. Now there are dudes looking like chicks, music sucks, you need a gun to defend yourself from the Man and all the people who want to take away everything you've rightly earned, and everyone hates Jesus now and that's why things are bad.

Truth is, you've never had a coherent principled thought in your life. Just catch phrases given you from some authority figure telling you all the other authority figures are bad, and the figure telling you this assuring you they aren't an authority figure because they just want you to be you, man. Puff, puff, pass, man. Puff, puff, pass.
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

What do you think, Markk? Did Honor about sum it up?
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

honorentheos wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:05 am
Western media has given Biden a pass,and that’s why folks are perplexed at the Times coming clean with the laptop being a reality after so much when Denile when the story first broke. Honor, A sitting VP’s son worked for a corrupt Russian backed gangster and made millions for basically nothing for his name and connections. Not to mention the quid quo pro. That is an issue, and it will surface sooner or later..if the media turns on Joe, it won’t take much in that the table is set.
Who is perplexed about the reporting on the lap top? Apparently there is crazy being passed around on conservative news channels or something because in real world the issue with the laptop was always about the credibility of the information it supposedly contained. So tell me, Markk: Why did Fox News and the Wall Street Journal determine there was no "there" there when they were the only outlets given access to the actual emails besides hard copy prints? Do you understand enough about how technology works to get why a refusal to share electronics copies of emails that could be used to verify their authenticity and source would be considered a problem? And why in October 2020 the Trump campaign wanted the news to be taken over by claims of a Biden scandal they alleged but wouldn't back up with the kinds of evidence they claimed to have but wouldn't share? Do you have the gaps between neurons not clogged by bong resin and whatever else you did in the 70's to understand the issue? Or, you know, reset to 2019 and tell us how we are all being duped because you can imagine the depths of the corruption possibly committed by Biden is massive so there must be a cover up. Right on, man. Just puff, puff, pass and stop bogarting while we have to listen to your crap, man.
LOL I have no doubt you are like that. But again please don’t lie about me anymore and include me in your fantasy’s. I am not sure how betting on sports and nipple rings have anything to do with what Kevin asked me to do? But hey float your own boat but leave me out of fantasy stuff.
I have a theory about folks like you, Markk. I know a lot of hippie burnouts from the 70s who became Reagan Democrats who are down on Trump as a person but all in on his really sticking it to the man, man. That theory being, I think most of you dopes were "liberals" in your youth for all the selfish reason. Anti-war, didn't like the man harshing your high, Jesus was just alright with you, right? And then you all got jobs and had to pay taxes. And Reagan appealed to your narcissism by telling you it was still all the fault of the Man harshing your vibe.And now you see Jesus was forgiving all your sins and who wants to be accountable for anything if Jesus will take the rap for you, right? So you became conservative because the liberals had become "The MAN", man. Even thought what really happened was it became your turn to shoulder some of the responsibility of society and that was just not cool, man. but you're good people, right? You help a person out whose down on their luck. Even if you think your ability to land a decent job is a reflection of your hard work and what you've earned so those who aren't as successful must have done something wrong. You're good people. It's the government that's bad trying to pretend to be doing good because the Man lies just as the Man has always lied. Now there are dudes looking like chicks, music sucks, you need a gun to defend yourself from the Man and all the people who want to take away everything you've rightly earned, and everyone hates Jesus now and that's why things are bad.

Truth is, you've never had a coherent principled thought in your life. Just catch phrases given you from some authority figure telling you all the other authority figures are bad, and the figure telling you this assuring you they aren't an authority figure because they just want you to be you, man. Puff, puff, pass, man. Puff, puff, pass.
Post of the year. Even if the psychoanalysis is off, the effort put into this response is epic.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

honorentheos wrote:
Do you have the gaps between neurons not clogged by bong resin and whatever else you did in the 70's to understand the issue?

Right on, man. Just puff, puff, pass and stop bogarting while we have to listen to your crap, man.

honor. This was a great collection of personal insults of Markk that you offer here in Paradise. Nicely done and thank you. It is important to keep making judgments of people and for you to share what you know about posters that have not caught the vision or that do not have the same testimony that you and I have. I just have to say - Amen, brother. Amen.

During my timeout I spent time talking with my left-wing gay Mexican Swedish brother, Jesus Lagerquist. (That is not his actual name, but it is really close to it.) And, it will please you and Gadianton to know that I am fully converted now. I am a believing, practicing and evangelizing liberal and democrat now. I feel so much better now.

I am looking forward to having a polite and wholesome experience here now that I am washed and converted. I sure hope Atlanticmike can find it in his heart to forgive Res and you like I have done. I think he would be very happy and helpful as a liberal like us.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

honorentheos wrote:
Who is perplexed about the reporting on the lap top? Apparently there is crazy being passed around on conservative news channels or something because in real world the issue with the laptop was always about the credibility of the information it supposedly contained. So tell me, Markk: Why did Fox News and the Wall Street Journal determine there was no "there" there when they were the only outlets given access to the actual emails besides hard copy prints? Do you understand enough about how technology works to get why a refusal to share electronics copies of emails that could be used to verify their authenticity and source would be considered a problem? And why in October 2020 the Trump campaign wanted the news to be taken over by claims of a Biden scandal they alleged but wouldn't back up with the kinds of evidence they claimed to have but wouldn't share? Do you have the gaps between neurons not clogged by bong resin and whatever else you did in the 70's to understand the issue? Or, you know, reset to 2019 and tell us how we are all being duped because you can imagine the depths of the corruption possibly committed by Biden is massive so there must be a cover up…
Distressingly, this is now the state of affairs in too many people’s minds. There is just “what about hunter’s laptop,” and “corruption,” and it is a go to answer in any conversation about current events to avoid dealing with Trump fall out. No evidence, just the innuendo is sufficient. It’s unbelievable.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Fox Hosts Admit Hunter Biden “Twitter Files” Is A Nothingburger

Apparently Musk is paying Matt Taibbi to document some sensitive files and the Right Wing media is misrepresenting what he's saying those docs actually suggest.

But get ready because this laptop dead horse is going to be all the rage for the foreseeable future.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:06 pm

Apparently Musk is paying Matt Taibbi to document some sensitive files and the Right Wing media is misrepresenting what he's saying those docs actually suggest.

But get ready because this laptop dead horse is going to be all the rage for the foreseeable future.
The whirring you hear is Facebook and other social media big tech wings of the Democrat party shredding documents in an effort to cover up the same government pressured squelching of free political speech as Twitter was engage in.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hawkeye wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:06 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:06 pm

The whirring you hear is Facebook and other social media big tech wings of the Democrat party shredding documents in an effort to cover up the same government pressured squelching of free political speech as Twitter was engage in.
> big tech

> shredding documents

-_-

eta: Texas GOP lawmaker introduces bill to literally suppress free speech with regard to social media:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/texas-bil ... n-under-18

Why is it that every accusation coming from the Right is a confession?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:17 pm
Hawkeye wrote:

> big tech

> shredding documents

-_-

eta: Texas GOP lawmaker introduces bill to literally suppress free speech with regard to social media:

Because projection is a real thing.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:17 pm
Hawkeye wrote:

> big tech

> shredding documents

-_-

:lol:

That's awesome
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18