Intruducin my self

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Arrrrrr FM

Intruducin my self

Post by Arrrrrr FM »

How yall be brothers and sisters. I thought I join to tell you my experiences as a Mormon when I was young. I been working for Mike over 15 years and been seeing how he struggle throuhis fathe crisis last year. He has been typing on his phone for many hours talking on here and I guess that's ok since he the boss but we've really worried about him. I quit church when I was 20. Spent 1000 of hours with Mike grew up together. And I'm coming on here because I don't agree with how he was treated. I will share my experiences with you all. Any questions to ask me
rockslider
Nursery

Re: Intruducin my self

Post by rockslider »

Good hell
Kukulkan
High Priest

Post by Kukulkan »

We've met AM himself, his wife, and now his best bud. We should start a betting pool on who we meet next. 20 bucks on his dentist.

"Hello everyone. I have been cleaning Mike's teeth for 30 years now and I am just popping on here in between teeth cleanings to see how he is doing because I am really worried about him. Oh, also Mike has perfect teeth and does a great job of brushing so I just thought I would let you know that."
"I advise all to go on to perfection and search deeper and deeper into the mysteries of Godliness." -Joseph Smith
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

‘Atlanticmike’s dentist’ wrote: "Hello everyone. I have been cleaning Mike's teeth for 30 years now and I am just popping on here in between teeth cleanings to see how he is doing because I am really worried about him. Oh, also Mike has perfect teeth and does a great job of brushing so I just thought I would let you know that."

Just as I thought. Not a word about his flossing.
Kukulkan
High Priest

Post by Kukulkan »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:14 pm
‘Atlanticmike’s dentist’ wrote: "Hello everyone. I have been cleaning Mike's teeth for 30 years now and I am just popping on here in between teeth cleanings to see how he is doing because I am really worried about him. Oh, also Mike has perfect teeth and does a great job of brushing so I just thought I would let you know that."

Just as I thought. Not a word about his flossing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I advise all to go on to perfection and search deeper and deeper into the mysteries of Godliness." -Joseph Smith
Arrrrrr FM

Post by Arrrrrr FM »

Kukulkan wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:00 pm
We've met AM himself, his wife, and now his best bud. We should start a betting pool on who we meet next. 20 bucks on his dentist.

"Hello everyone. I have been cleaning Mike's teeth for 30 years now and I am just popping on here in between teeth cleanings to see how he is doing because I am really worried about him. Oh, also Mike has perfect teeth and does a great job of brushing so I just thought I would let you know that."
Yall be trippin I known Mike forever. I've watched him typing in the truck talking to you peeps instead of working. He the boss he can do that. Me and Mike grew up together what you want to know.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Arrrrrr FM wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:38 pm
what you want to know.
How do magnets work?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Arrrrrr FM wrote:
Me and Mike grew up together what you want to know.

Ha! Tell me something that only Mike would know.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Arrrrrr FM wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:17 am
Any questions to ask me
What do you think Ryan Gosling's armpits smell like? I bet they smell like nutmeg.
Arrrrrr FM

Post by Arrrrrr FM »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:45 pm
Arrrrrr FM wrote:
what you want to know.
How do magnets work?
I don't go near magnets they cause cancer.