Bora Bora Tahiti

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: Bora Bora Tahiti

Post by K Graham »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:50 pm
Very nice pics. Too bad you are working so hard instead of having some relax time. :D I am thrilled for you and the family with your wife getting through chemo. It is a long road to recovery, b ut very doable and she needs support which, it looks to me like, she has. GOOD on ya matey! Now stop dawdling and take more pics..... :lol:
I can do better than that.

https://gopro.com/v/2R4GOoX1oParJ

This is us snorkeling in our own private lagoon. I love my GoPro underwater camera.
Last edited by K Graham on Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:54 am
Look at that beautiful woman warrior! Who is that petite guy hanging around her in the photos? He looks kinda shady if you ask me.

Yeah, well photoshop does wonders.

Here is my wife after losing her hair three years ago it grew back stronger and thicker than ever. Before Leukemia she was struggling with thinning hair for years, but hey, silver linings.
1.jpg
1.jpg (104.93 KiB) Viewed 520 times
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

WOW! How cool! Thanks for making that and sharing it Kevin!
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

You're not wearing a mask ;-)
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Great underwater shots. It is amazing how hair can grow back with both a different color and texture after chemotherapy.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

K Graham wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:32 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:54 am
Look at that beautiful woman warrior! Who is that petite guy hanging around her in the photos? He looks kinda shady if you ask me.

Yeah, well photoshop does wonders.
:lol:
Here is my wife after losing her hair three years ago it grew back stronger and thicker than ever. Before Leukemia she was struggling with thinning hair for years, but hey, silver linings.

1.jpg
I very much followed her journey. She deserves nothing but goodness in her life!
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
msnobody
First Presidency

Post by msnobody »

Thank you for allowing me to vacation vicariously.
Your camera does make great pictures.

I can’t believe it has been three years. The med I take for my CML makes my hair thin on the front top of my head. I guess I’m just going to have to live with it as there is still no cure and I can’t seem to go off the TKI for greater than 8 months before it becomes detectable again. So happy for you both that you have navigated successfully through leukemia.

I just want to say that your love for your wife comes through in your posts as it always has. Continue to treasure one another.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:12 am

I very much followed her journey. She deserves nothing but goodness in her life!
Jersey says it best.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

msnobody wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:31 am
The med I take for my CML makes my hair thin on the front top of my head. I guess I’m just going to have to live with it as there is still no cure and I can’t seem to go off the TKI for greater than 8 months before it becomes detectable again.
"CML" = ?
"TKI" = ?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024