Is Putin Playing Possum?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Is Putin Playing Possum?

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:29 am
Ajax, as a Breitbarter and Trumper, do you think it is worthwhile to throw in your lot with Putin?
No, you're starting to believe your leftist activist smear campaign propaganda on CNN. This is what you have to say to toe the Democrat party line but remember that this is just to smear Trump lest he run for president, get back in office, drain the swamp, and implement an America first agenda. I believe America can still be saved.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:09 pm
... and implement an America first agenda.
Is that the one where Russian tanks roll into Kyiv or the one where Trump installs himself as dictator for life? Or both?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Is that the one where Russian tanks roll into Kyiv or the one where Trump installs himself as dictator for life? Or both?
It's the one where the working taxpayer is liberated from the welfare queen, Covid lockdowns, and the border is enforced. It's the one where western Europe starts paying their fair share as a part of NATO.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:09 pm
Moksha wrote:
Ajax, as a Breitbarter and Trumper, do you think it is worthwhile to throw in your lot with Putin?
No, you're starting to believe your leftist activist smear campaign propaganda on CNN. This is what you have to say to toe the Democrat party line but remember that this is just to smear Trump lest he run for president, get back in office, drain the swamp, and implement an America first agenda. I believe America can still be saved.
No one needs to watch CNN to know you and the GOP are siding with Putin. All one needs to do is read the nonsense you post.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:42 pm
It's the one where the working taxpayer is liberated from the welfare queen, Covid lockdowns, and the border is enforced. It's the one where western Europe starts paying their fair share as a part of NATO.
How come none of that happened under Trump? In fact, the only real "lockdowns" happened under his watch. The "border" was enforced yesterday the same as its been enforced for years. You're a blathering idiot for adopting Trump's talking points about NATO. Again, doing the work for Putin.

I yearn for the day when working class Americans are liberated from the anti-American idiocy that thrives in your part of the world.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:46 pm
ETA: If we have any electricity/power gurus on the board, and they're bored (and wouldn't mind indulging me), would they mind taking a look at the SPY-6 system overview. Am I calculating it right that it takes over 400 kilowatts to power one of these things?

Looks like it takes at least 1.21 gigawatts, to get the flux capacitor to flux properly.
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:03 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:46 pm
ETA: If we have any electricity/power gurus on the board, and they're bored (and wouldn't mind indulging me), would they mind taking a look at the SPY-6 system overview. Am I calculating it right that it takes over 400 kilowatts to power one of these things?

Looks like it takes at least 1.21 gigawatts, to get the flux capacitor to flux properly.
Great Scott!
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
The truth is Moksha that social security or SSI Disability check that so many of the people you care so deeply about depend upon went a lot further when gas was $2/gallon. $2/gallon certainly allowed you to purchase more goods from Amazon rather than having to risk certain COVID death at WalMart amongst the unclean unvaxed smelly Republican WalMart shoppers. Automobiles unlike public transportation also allow people to practice social distancing guidelines.

With the exception of Jesse Jackson Jr., government disability won't buy you an electric car.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:03 am
The truth is Moksha that social security or SSI Disability check that so many of the people you care so deeply about depend upon went a lot further when gas was $2/gallon. $2/gallon certainly allowed you to purchase more goods from Amazon rather than having to risk certain COVID death at WalMart amongst the unclean unvaxed smelly Republican WalMart shoppers.

The good thing about shopping at Amazon is that your cost for whatever you’re buying likely will be the same over the course of a month’s wild fluctuations in pump prices.

And as for Walmart … if you’re shopping there, then increased gas prices are putting more of your dollars into the pockets of American petroleum producers and their workers, as opposed to giving it to Walmart, to forward to their Chicom suppliers.

See how easy it is to be a patriot?
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Another thing about Russia's heavy losses, imagine if their equipment was in good shape and they had proper leadership and experienced troops doing the work. There is still the issue with stingers and Javelins and drones. These kinds of defensive weapons are making it substantially harder for the invader, even one in good shape.