NBC news story on Hunter Biden

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: NBC news story on Hunter Biden

Post by ajax18 »

If there were nothing to hide, Robert Peters would release his emails from the National Archives. But instead we're supposed to trust a man who makes statements like, "My son has done nothing wrong," I knew nothing about his foreign business dealings, or a partisan political justice department that says the laptop was Russian disinformation and use their governmental powers to keep the story off Facebook and Twitter.

Given that Obama was also admittedly a cocaine/crack user, it shouldn't be surprising crack and pipes are showing up in the west wing. It seems like they both enjoyed their cocaine most while having sex.

Last edited by ajax18 on Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:53 pm
If there were nothing to hide, Robert Peters would release his emails from the National Archives. But instead we're supposed to trust a man who makes statements like, "My son has done nothing wrong," I knew nothing about his foreign business dealings, or a partisan political justice department that says the laptop was Russian disinformation and use their governmental powers to keep the story off Facebook and Twitter.

Given that Obama was also admittedly was a cocaine/crack user, it shouldn't be surprising crack and pipes are showing up in the west wing. It seems like they both enjoyed their cocaine most while having sex.

*image snipped*
How much cocaine was found?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:53 pm
...a partisan political justice department that says the laptop was Russian disinformation and use their governmental powers to keep the story off Facebook and Twitter.
You're a moron. The letter didn't say it was Russian disinformation, it said it had red flags consistent with Russian propaganda. The story DID make the news, but your buds in Rudy and Steve Bannon couldn't provide evidence when requested such that even Tucker Carlson became gunshy of pushing it. Facebook made their own decision to not promote the story (they allowed folks to post about it, it just didn't make it into the news feed algorithm) until they had vetted it based on their own criteria and the suspicious nature of how it was being presented.

You are dealing in propaganda and innuendo as if they were facts. You are a moron.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Will the House Republicans try to impeach Hunter Biden?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:19 am
Is it possible that Hunter Biden stole the Mar-a-Lago documents and set in motion hiding them from the FBI? Is it possible he gave the go-ahead for the January 6th Insurrection? Being guilty of either of those two items should mean jail time for Hunter and bar him from running for the Presidency in 2024.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Moksha wrote:
Hunter has executive privilege to keep the 200 emails between him and the superchairman/big guy a.k.a Robert Peters, John Robinette, private. Since Hunter was not a member of the Obama administration, why was he being cc'd to private emails on Ukraine from the big guy?

Why would Hunter text his daughter that he'd never make her give half his income to him the way Joe made Hunter? How can you say there's no evidence Joe and Hunter were in business together nor spoke of Hunter's influence pedaling ventures?
Last edited by ajax18 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:42 am
Moksha wrote:
Hunter has executive privilege to keep the 200 emails between him and the superchairman/big guy a.k.a Robert Peters, John Robinette, private. Since Hunter was not a member of the Obama administration, why was he being cc'd to private emails on Ukraine from the big guy?

Why would Hunter text his daughter that he'd never make her give half his income to him the way Joe made Hunter? Sure there's no evidence Joe and Hunter were in business together nor spoke of Hunter's influence pedaling ventures?
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:50 am
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:42 am

Why would Hunter text his daughter that he'd never make her give half his income to him the way Joe made Hunter? Sure there's no evidence Joe and Hunter were in business together nor spoke of Hunter's influence pedaling ventures?
In the white house? Was it Joe's, Hunter's, or Obama's? We know both Hunter and Obama used it. Joe seems to need it.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:26 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:50 am
In the white house? Was it Joe's, Hunter's, or Obama's? We know both Hunter and Obama used it. Joe seems to need it.
Cool. How much cocaine was found?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:14 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:26 pm
Cool. How much cocaine was found?
found where?