Anti Trump Karen Loses It

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Anti Trump Karen Loses It

Post by ajax18 »

Unity? I just don't see how that will ever be possible. I noticed she wasn't wearing a mask on the airplane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfsQyh081aw
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
K Graham
God

Re: Anti Trump Karen Loses It

Post by K Graham »

This incident was over five years ago you idiot. There is no context to what happened prior to the recording. None. But you're asking about masks before COVID??

But I could post literally dozens of examples of trumpers bring thrown off planes just in the past year. I wont need to dig five years ago.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Wow. OK. So adults forgot how to behave like adults. If you are in a public space, treat people with basic decency and respect. Somewhere along the line we all collectively seem to have forgotten that. What does lecturing some kid on an airplane achieve? What do people hope to achieve when they behave like selfish toddlers demanding that the world move according to their personal preferences?

I should be able to share a row with a Trumper on an airplane. I should take that opportunity to learn why that person is a Trumper by polite inquiry, if I bother to engage on it at all.

Likewise, wear the damn mask, if that is the policy of the company whose plane you are flying in. Otherwise, get off the damn plane.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Kishkumen wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:18 pm
Wow. OK. So adults forgot how to behave like adults. If you are in a public space, treat people with basic decency and respect. Somewhere along the line we all collectively seem to have forgotten that. What does lecturing some kid on an airplane achieve? What do people hope to achieve when they behave like selfish toddlers demanding that the world move according to their personal preferences?

I should be able to share a row with a Trumper on an airplane. I should take that opportunity to learn why that person is a Trumper by polite inquiry, if I bother to engage on it at all.

Likewise, wear the damn mask, if that is the policy of the company whose plane you are flying in. Otherwise, get off the damn plane.
Common sense. Where did it go?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

K Graham wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:47 pm
Here are some examples of Karens for Trump getting their asses thrown off planes after they rant about their non-existent rights.
This lead me to a video on Texas foods that can kill you.

Makes me wonder how many Trump supporters are banned for public intoxication?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace