Public Space and Public Education

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Re: Public Space and Public Education

Post by ajax18 »

Dumbasses think Medicaid recipients are strictly Democrats! Red States are the biggest freeloaders of them all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJgbKiLTydg
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Analytics
Elder

Post by Analytics »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:51 pm
Dumbasses think Medicaid recipients are strictly Democrats! Red States are the biggest freeloaders of them all.
In West Virginia, 3.6% of the population is black, 13.9% are disabled, and 15.8% is in poverty. The medium household income is $48,037.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/WV

The most liberal state in the country is Massachusetts.

9% is black. Only 7.9% are disabled. 9.4% are in poverty. The medium household income is $84,385.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/MA

Where would you rather live?
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:55 pm
That's true. I want to control the information kids from 4-8 yoa have access to. Talks about sex, sexual morality, homosexuality are questions that should be referred to the parents.
4-8 yo kids are not being taught about sex. That's complete garbage. What DeSantis does not want out in the open at school is the fact that gay people exist and have families. Why that should be something to have a meltdown over is beyond me. The truth is that DeSantis is just throwing red meat to ignoramuses. Nothing indicates that sex is being taught to kids, and there is really nothing to get worked up about here.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:51 pm
And so the grotesque bigotry rears its head. Yeah, there are people out there whose culture and way of life is at odds with your preferences, Ajax. But "welfare" is something that people of all races in this country have relied upon. Some of the biggest beneficiaries of government money are actually billionaires.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Analytics wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:31 pm
In West Virginia, 3.6% of the population is black, 13.9% are disabled, and 15.8% is in poverty. The medium household income is $48,037.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/WV

The most liberal state in the country is Massachusetts.

9% is black. Only 7.9% are disabled. 9.4% are in poverty. The medium household income is $84,385.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/MA

He can't afford to live in Massachusetts. The reason he moved to Texas was to avoid more taxes.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

He can't afford to live in Massachusetts. The reason he moved to Texas was to avoid more taxes.
And miss out on my kids being indoctrinated in homosexuality and critical race theory? Why on earth would anyone not want to go to Massachusetts and pay higher taxes for such a privilege. And Texas is getting a law like Floridas thankfully.

What is the law that Disney is willing to lose so many customers from actually called Kishkumen? It's not called, "Don't say gay." That's your own leftist propaganda and it's garbage.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:20 pm
And miss out on my kids being indoctrinated in homosexuality and critical race theory? Why on earth would anyone not want to go to Massachusetts and pay higher taxes for such a privilege.
[/quote]

Because education > ignorant bigotry.

And what the hell does that mean, to be "indoctrinated in homosexuality." You keep waffling back from your initial claim that they're learning about "gay sex" and then you changed to to "about sex" and then again to "sexual morality" and now because you're unable to back any of that up, you're referring to "homosexual indoctrination" which means what? Do you even know, or are you just blindly throwing jello at the wall hoping something sticks?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The controversial bill refers to a motion passed by the Florida Senate that bans the discussion of sexual orientation or identity in schools for children under the age of 10
https://www.newsweek.com/mark-hamill-be ... ay-1687042

There is no reason kids under 10 need to be discussing sexual orientation in a public school setting.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:49 pm
There is no reason kids under 10 need to be discussing sexual orientation in a public school setting.
Do you think they need to be discussing transgender persons?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:17 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:49 pm
Do you think they need to be discussing transgender persons?
What's the percetage of transgender 1st graders now? If it's a transgender teacher, then no. Just don't bring it up. And yes one question always leads to another with kids. What I don't want is for the public school system to be deliberately seeding young childrens minds, especially prepubescent children with thoughts like I might be gay. There are a very minute number of people with same gender attraction or are actual hermaphrodites with a real gender dysphoria. But the skyrocketing numbers of LGBTQ we're seeing now is due to deliberate societal conditioning and promotion of such behaviors. We really are a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.

There's also no reason to be queerifying Disney movies the same way Hollywood insists there must be at least a certain number of gay characters. I honestly don't have the time to screen my kids Disney movies. So I'm probably just going to cancel Disney + or have them watch something else, perhaps from daily wire.