Another cop resigns after being outted as a Nazi

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Another cop resigns after being outted as a Nazi

Post by K Graham »

Illinois Police Officer Resigns After White Supremacist Posts Surface Online

"When I seize power, 'hate crimes' will be encouraged," read a social media post linked to veteran officer Aaron Paul Nichols. He resigned Tuesday.

“If I found a genie and I had one wish? The Jews would be a distant memory in 72 hours,” one of the posts allegedly written by Nichols reads.

The Springfield Police Department said on Friday that it had launched an investigation into Nichols’ “racist comments,” and that his “police powers had been removed.” On Tuesday, the department told HuffPost in a statement that Nichols, who joined the department in 2004, resigned instead of meeting with investigators.

This latest revelation comes amid growing concern by the FBI that law enforcement has been infiltrated by white supremacists.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Kishkumen
God

Re: Another cop resigns after being outted as a Nazi

Post by Kishkumen »

It blows my mind that anyone could be so stupid and hateful as to engage in this kind of behavior. Thank goodness they caught this guy. Let's see all of his fellow travelers join him in the ranks of the unemployed.
Last edited by Kishkumen on Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:59 pm
This latest revelation comes amid growing concern by the FBI that law enforcement has been infiltrated by white supremacists.
Can't they be content with roofing and optometry?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:55 am
Can't they be content with roofing and optometry?
I have heard one has to watch out for the dentists, too!
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow