Timeless Guitars

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Nomomo
Priest

Timeless Guitars

Post by Nomomo »

Timeless Guitars - The World's Best Acoustic & Electric Guitar Instrumentals! 24/7

Hey everyone - I just today got my Internet Radio Station "Timeless Guitars" up and running! I went "On Air" just a few hours ago. It does have the occasional 60 second ads. But, in a few months I will be offering an ad free version of the station. So tune now by clicking on the link below, or at any time just go to live365.com/listen on your computer or phone and type "Timeless Guitars" into the 🔍 Search Bar and start listening to some great guitar instrumental tracks!

To Bookmark the Radio Station to your Browser or phone:
Bookmark it before clicking on "Play Now" on the next page, because it is harder to bookmark the radio station after clicking Play Now because it will open the Radio Station in a smaller pop out radio player widget as internet radio stations do.

Timeless Guitars Link > http://player.live365.com/a88079

msnobody
First Presidency

Re: Timeless Guitars

Post by msnobody »

Congratulations Nomomo, a great accomplishment. I look forward to listening. Hubby just bought some speakers for our back porch. I'll have to check it out on our new speakers once we get them mounted.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
msnobody
First Presidency

Post by msnobody »

Are you affiliated with the Timeless Guitar store?
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Nomomo
Priest

Post by Nomomo »

msnobody wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:33 am
Are you affiliated with the Timeless Guitar store?
Nope. Didn't know there was one.