New Study on Trump Supporters ties to Racist Views

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: New Study on Trump Supporters ties to Racist Views

Post by Doctor Steuss »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:46 am
Penguins are clearly Democrats but Eagles are Republicans.
I personally wouldn't assume that the kleptoparasitism of eagles makes them clearly Republicans, but I guess if you'd like to... *shrug*
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

How did Frank R. James, the apparent black nationalist arrested for Tuesday’s subway rampage, become radicalized?

The social media rants of the 62-year-old suspect reveal a man consumed with hatred of white people and convinced of a looming race war.

“O black Jesus, please kill all the whiteys,” was one meme he posted.

He’s not too complimentary about Hispanics, Asians and his own race, for that matter, and claims to have had long-term mental health problems. The 29 victims of Tuesday’s shooting were a multicultural mix, as you would expect in a crowded rush-hour subway train. Police say James detonated a smoke grenade before firing 33 shots on the Manhattan-bound N train. Police found a hatchet, three ammunition magazines, fireworks and gasoline. It’s a miracle no one was killed.

But whatever his psychiatric issues, James sounds very much like other ideologically fixated, identity-obsessed killers who have emerged since the BLM-Antifa racial movement of 2020 and the hate speech it unleashed.

Like Darrell Brooks Jr., who allegedly plowed his car into the Waukesha Christmas parade last November, and Noah Green, the Nation of Islam adherent who rammed Capitol Police last April in a quickly memory-holed attack, James espoused the rancid, racist ideology of black supremacy, once known officially as “black identity extremism,” which we have been assured by the FBI and other legal experts doesn’t exist.

Alleged subway shooter Frank James had been posting racist material on YouTube for years.

James posted material on social media linked to black identity extremist ideologies, including the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Black Liberation Army, BLM and an image of black nationalist cop-killer Micah Johnson.

“White people and black people, as we call ourselves, should not have any contact with each other,” James rants in one of hundreds of YouTube videos posted to a channel under the user name “prophetoftruth88,” from which police took a screenshot to identify him as a suspect, and which was removed from YouTube Wednesday.

In another video, he weeps over the news that new Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson is married to a “white man,” whom he described as the “enemy.”

“You hear black people [inspired by Jackson] say my daughter … dreaming to be a part of something that does not want you be a part of it … You’re not white, you’re not European … You want to force yourself on these people and they’re going to kill you.”

James, a fan of CNN, in many of his videos appeared in front of a large TV tuned to the left-wing cable channel. His grievances against “whitey” could be ripped from the teleprompters of any of the race-baiting hosts of CNN and MSNBC. The only difference between the dehumanizing racial hatred he spews and the commentary by Joy Reid when she sneers at “white tears” and argues that Americans only care about the war in Ukraine because the victims are “white and largely Christian” is that James advocates violence. “I’m wanting to kill everything in sight,” he says in one video.

“These white motherf—ers, this is what they do,” he says in a video about the Ukraine invasion, claiming it presaged a black genocide in the United States.

“Ultimately at the end of the day, they kill and commit genocide against each other. What do you think they gonna do to your black ass? …”

He also criticizes New York City Mayor Eric Adams and black people who don’t perceive themselves as victims. “You got your Ph.D. career and nice shoes. You got an education but now you’re just a carbon copy of the person who made you a slave … you’re there to serve these motherf—ers.”

Subway shooting suspect Frank R. James’ YouTube tirades about race, guns and Eric Adams exposed

Of white people, he says, “I don’t know how well-intentioned they can be because if you look at the history of black people in this country … how many really stood with us or were there for us when we ­really needed it … They didn’t go on our side until we started to rise up.”

In another rant, he says: “I wanted to watch people die right in front of my f—ing face immediately.”

We were told by the NYPD within hours of the subway attack that it was not terrorism.

But it sure looked like a lone-wolf terrorist attack motivated by a hateful ideology.

Sure enough, at a press conference Wednesday, Brooklyn US Attorney Breon Peace said James had been charged with a federal terrorism offense.

In that same presser, the FBI refuted reports that James was on any watch list, saying agents had not previously investigated him.

Maybe if the FBI didn’t waste so much effort chasing down white-supremacy hoaxes, entrapping Trump supporters and investigating bogus reports of nooses in NASCAR garages, it might have been better placed to notice James’ years of hate-filled rants on social media.

Just an idea, but maybe the FBI shouldn’t allow elite opinion and politics to dictate where it places its resources.

It wasn’t so long ago that the FBI’s counterterrorism division acknowledged that black identity extremist ideology was a domestic terrorism threat.

In a report dated Aug. 3, 2017, the bureau cited the 2016 massacre of five police officers by Micah Johnson during a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas.

James detonated a smoke grenade before firing 33 shots in the subway car, police said.
Will B Wylde via AP

“Based on Johnson’s journal writings and statements to police, he appeared to have been influenced by BIE [black identity extremist] ideology,” the FBI report says.

“The FBI assesses it is very likely [BIE] perceptions of police brutality against African Americans spurred an increase in premeditated, retaliatory lethal violence against law enforcement and will very likely serve as justification for such violence.”

The attendance at some schools near the Brooklyn subway shooting was down on Wednesday as some students stayed away from public transportation out of fear.

Brooklyn students fear school commutes as many kids stay home day after shooting
The backlash was immediate, with the media and activists accusing the FBI of racism. “There is no such thing as black identity extremism,” Kristen Clarke, president of the National Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, told Congress. “It is not a real threat.”

Within months, the bureau had abandoned the term black identity extremism, and FBI Director Christopher Wray was telling Congress in 2019 that “what you might call white supremacist violence” was behind much domestic terrorism.

The Center for Security Policy, a conservative, Washington, DC-based think tank, claims that the FBI came under “political pressure from the Congressional Black Caucus and left-wing media to eliminate the category of black identity extremism as a potential terrorism motivation.”

According to Kyle Shideler, the center’s director for homeland security and counterterrorism, “The FBI, DHS and other elements of the intelligence community have routinely downplayed the potential risk of violence from black identity extremists …

“As a result of this political pressure, there has been minimal study and training done to educate law enforcement on the intricacies of the black identity extremist thought, and its various strains and idiosyncrasies,” he wrote in a paper published Wednesday.

“Instead, the tendency is to deny that such attacks are politically motivated, and thus deny any terrorism angle for further investigation.”

How about law enforcement just does its job, without kowtowing to identity politics.

How about acknowledging that racist hate speech has the potential of radicalizing unhinged people, no matter who the intended target is. How about everyone in a position of influence, from the president on down, stops exploiting racial division for political capital.

How about we admit that America is the most equitable, welcoming, multiracial country in the world, and we’d like to keep it that way.
Frank James had no trouble preaching his antiwhite racist rhetoric on Facebook, youtube, and Twitter for years. Yes, we know what Big Techs freedom of speech standards really are.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:40 pm
How did Frank R. James, the apparent black nationalist arrested for Tuesday’s subway rampage, become radicalized?

The social media rants of the 62-year-old suspect reveal a man consumed with hatred of white people and convinced of a looming race war.

“O black Jesus, please kill all the whiteys,” was one meme he posted.

He’s not too complimentary about Hispanics, Asians and his own race, for that matter, and claims to have had long-term mental health problems. The 29 victims of Tuesday’s shooting were a multicultural mix, as you would expect in a crowded rush-hour subway train. Police say James detonated a smoke grenade before firing 33 shots on the Manhattan-bound N train. Police found a hatchet, three ammunition magazines, fireworks and gasoline. It’s a miracle no one was killed.

But whatever his psychiatric issues, James sounds very much like other ideologically fixated, identity-obsessed killers who have emerged since the BLM-Antifa racial movement of 2020 and the hate speech it unleashed.

Like Darrell Brooks Jr., who allegedly plowed his car into the Waukesha Christmas parade last November, and Noah Green, the Nation of Islam adherent who rammed Capitol Police last April in a quickly memory-holed attack, James espoused the rancid, racist ideology of black supremacy, once known officially as “black identity extremism,” which we have been assured by the FBI and other legal experts doesn’t exist.

Alleged subway shooter Frank James had been posting racist material on YouTube for years.

James posted material on social media linked to black identity extremist ideologies, including the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Black Liberation Army, BLM and an image of black nationalist cop-killer Micah Johnson.

“White people and black people, as we call ourselves, should not have any contact with each other,” James rants in one of hundreds of YouTube videos posted to a channel under the user name “prophetoftruth88,” from which police took a screenshot to identify him as a suspect, and which was removed from YouTube Wednesday.

In another video, he weeps over the news that new Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson is married to a “white man,” whom he described as the “enemy.”

“You hear black people [inspired by Jackson] say my daughter … dreaming to be a part of something that does not want you be a part of it … You’re not white, you’re not European … You want to force yourself on these people and they’re going to kill you.”

James, a fan of CNN, in many of his videos appeared in front of a large TV tuned to the left-wing cable channel. His grievances against “whitey” could be ripped from the teleprompters of any of the race-baiting hosts of CNN and MSNBC. The only difference between the dehumanizing racial hatred he spews and the commentary by Joy Reid when she sneers at “white tears” and argues that Americans only care about the war in Ukraine because the victims are “white and largely Christian” is that James advocates violence. “I’m wanting to kill everything in sight,” he says in one video.

“These white motherf—ers, this is what they do,” he says in a video about the Ukraine invasion, claiming it presaged a black genocide in the United States.

“Ultimately at the end of the day, they kill and commit genocide against each other. What do you think they gonna do to your black ass? …”

He also criticizes New York City Mayor Eric Adams and black people who don’t perceive themselves as victims. “You got your Ph.D. career and nice shoes. You got an education but now you’re just a carbon copy of the person who made you a slave … you’re there to serve these motherf—ers.”

Subway shooting suspect Frank R. James’ YouTube tirades about race, guns and Eric Adams exposed

Of white people, he says, “I don’t know how well-intentioned they can be because if you look at the history of black people in this country … how many really stood with us or were there for us when we ­really needed it … They didn’t go on our side until we started to rise up.”

In another rant, he says: “I wanted to watch people die right in front of my f—ing face immediately.”

We were told by the NYPD within hours of the subway attack that it was not terrorism.

But it sure looked like a lone-wolf terrorist attack motivated by a hateful ideology.

Sure enough, at a press conference Wednesday, Brooklyn US Attorney Breon Peace said James had been charged with a federal terrorism offense.

In that same presser, the FBI refuted reports that James was on any watch list, saying agents had not previously investigated him.

Maybe if the FBI didn’t waste so much effort chasing down white-supremacy hoaxes, entrapping Trump supporters and investigating bogus reports of nooses in NASCAR garages, it might have been better placed to notice James’ years of hate-filled rants on social media.

Just an idea, but maybe the FBI shouldn’t allow elite opinion and politics to dictate where it places its resources.

It wasn’t so long ago that the FBI’s counterterrorism division acknowledged that black identity extremist ideology was a domestic terrorism threat.

In a report dated Aug. 3, 2017, the bureau cited the 2016 massacre of five police officers by Micah Johnson during a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas.

James detonated a smoke grenade before firing 33 shots in the subway car, police said.
Will B Wylde via AP

“Based on Johnson’s journal writings and statements to police, he appeared to have been influenced by BIE [black identity extremist] ideology,” the FBI report says.

“The FBI assesses it is very likely [BIE] perceptions of police brutality against African Americans spurred an increase in premeditated, retaliatory lethal violence against law enforcement and will very likely serve as justification for such violence.”

The attendance at some schools near the Brooklyn subway shooting was down on Wednesday as some students stayed away from public transportation out of fear.

Brooklyn students fear school commutes as many kids stay home day after shooting
The backlash was immediate, with the media and activists accusing the FBI of racism. “There is no such thing as black identity extremism,” Kristen Clarke, president of the National Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, told Congress. “It is not a real threat.”

Within months, the bureau had abandoned the term black identity extremism, and FBI Director Christopher Wray was telling Congress in 2019 that “what you might call white supremacist violence” was behind much domestic terrorism.

The Center for Security Policy, a conservative, Washington, DC-based think tank, claims that the FBI came under “political pressure from the Congressional Black Caucus and left-wing media to eliminate the category of black identity extremism as a potential terrorism motivation.”

According to Kyle Shideler, the center’s director for homeland security and counterterrorism, “The FBI, DHS and other elements of the intelligence community have routinely downplayed the potential risk of violence from black identity extremists …

“As a result of this political pressure, there has been minimal study and training done to educate law enforcement on the intricacies of the black identity extremist thought, and its various strains and idiosyncrasies,” he wrote in a paper published Wednesday.

“Instead, the tendency is to deny that such attacks are politically motivated, and thus deny any terrorism angle for further investigation.”

How about law enforcement just does its job, without kowtowing to identity politics.

How about acknowledging that racist hate speech has the potential of radicalizing unhinged people, no matter who the intended target is. How about everyone in a position of influence, from the president on down, stops exploiting racial division for political capital.

How about we admit that America is the most equitable, welcoming, multiracial country in the world, and we’d like to keep it that way.
Frank James had no trouble preaching his antiwhite racist rhetoric on Facebook and Twitter for years. Yes, we know what there standards really are.
Once again, cherry picked stuff from his social media. He repeatedly referred to black folks with the word that cannot be posted here, and not as any kind of term of endearment. He was an equal opportunity hater. He quoted concepts straight out of white supremacist narratives. If you had to put him in a category, other than mentally ill, it would be a racial separatist. I watched the crafting of this false portrayal of this guy, law enforcement, and the media by white racists on Twitter as it was happening. And I shouldn't have to point out that that the same voices who want to proclaim that "racist hate speech has the potential of radicalizing unhinged people" sing a completely different tune when the attacker is white and the targets are black folk or jews. Then it's all about free speech for the Rush Limbaughs and the Bill O'Reillys of the world.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

I've never had anything against Jews. My God is Jewish. I believe that I'm adopted into the house of Israel if not by DNA. And my favorite conservative is an orthodox Jew.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:58 pm
I've never had anything against Jews. My God is Jewish. I believe that I'm adopted into the house of Israel if not by DNA. And my favorite conservative is an orthodox Jew.
One of the most important things the shooter recorded on his youtube channel is this: "'Mr. Mayor, let me say to you I’m a victim of your mental health program in New York City,” James says in a video earlier this year, adding he is “full of hate, full anger and bitterness.'"

https://japantoday.com/category/world/p ... 27s-videos

Hate, anger and bitterness is what drove this man to grab a gun and start shooting. Hate, anger and bitterness is what you bring to this forum in every post. You are complicit in feeding the hate, anger and bitterness that is tearing this country down. You're creating a country filled with hate, anger and bitterness for your children and mine to live in. Why do you do keep doing this?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Your God doesn't exist. And if he did, he sure as hell wouldn't be Jewish. How does that even make any sense even in Mormon theology? Christ was a Jew in the preexistence before there was an Israel?

But I think its cute you can't be a racist because "I have black friends."
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

ajax18 wrote:
Oh look. A racist, homophonic double cultist is also a liar - shocking! You literally accused me of being a “white Jew” to reconcile the fact that I’m Caucasian and that I find your uninformed, racist “beliefs” abhorrent. Because I’m disgusted by your racist views, you needed to assume I was a lesser form of “white”… a white “jew”.

Not surprising that you, a self proclaimed “Christian” who lies (constantly) and blindly supports a womanizing con man (several for that matter), are so pathetically impotent and unsuccessful that you need to spend endless hours ingesting and regurgitating opinions that supports your racist, homophobic views in order to add some type of meaning to and to justify your lonely unhappy life. Reap what you sow you cowardly loser.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:32 pm
Hate, anger and bitterness is what drove this man to grab a gun and start shooting. Hate, anger and bitterness is what you bring to this forum in every post. You are complicit in feeding the hate, anger and bitterness that is tearing this country down. You're creating a country filled with hate, anger and bitterness for your children and mine to live in. Why do you do keep doing this?

Case in point, this imaginary grievance from ajax’s article:
”James, a fan of CNN, in many of his videos appeared in front of a large TV tuned to the left-wing cable channel. His grievances against “whitey” could be ripped from the teleprompters of any of the race-baiting hosts of CNN and MSNBC”.
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:37 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Your God doesn't exist. And if he did, he sure as hell wouldn't be Jewish. How does that even make any sense even in Mormon theology? Christ was a Jew in the preexistence before there was an Israel?

But I think its cute you can't be a racist because "I have black friends."
It’s obvious that Ajax 1adolf 8hitler doesn’t understand basic Christian theology so it’s not surprising that he is completely ignorant when it comes to Mormon theology. Mormonism appeals to him because he can find ways within the “teachings” to justify bigotry of any sort. Racism, homophobia, white supremacy, teachings that you are “special” as an unhappy, unsuccessful failure are all easily found Mormonism if you are an obtuse simpleton.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:32 pm
ajax18 wrote:
One of the most important things the shooter recorded on his youtube channel is this: "'Mr. Mayor, let me say to you I’m a victim of your mental health program in New York City,” James says in a video earlier this year, adding he is “full of hate, full anger and bitterness.'"

https://japantoday.com/category/world/p ... 27s-videos

James was a product of the hate, anger, and bitterness stirred up by the leftwing media outlets CNN and MSNBC. He doesn't even know who I am. If he were a Republican who watches Fox News you'd be demanding that Fox News be cancelled boycotted, etc. I'm just noting the double standard you have when it comes to stirring up hate, anger, and bitterness. And it's not racist to observe that most criminals in New York are black and hispanic. Seeing this doesn't mean you think all blacks and hispanics are criminals. It doesn't mean one hates blacks or hispanics. It's just an observation of fact.