Attachment Quota?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Attachment Quota?

Post by K Graham »

Last week I tried posting an attachment and I got a message saying I had already met my quota for attachments.

When did this happen?

And what number of attachments are we allowed to post?

I tried again today and it says I'm still at my quota and it doesn't tell me when I can post again.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Re: Attachment Quota?

Post by MeDotOrg »

Simply fill out the Request for Additional Attachments, Form MDB-2much-2say

Your request will be processed in 4 to 6 weeks. Make sure all your attachments have proof of vaccination. ;-)
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

I didn’t do it!!!
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

If it exists fine but would like some details. Like what's the quota limit? Is it by bandwidth or simply number of uploads? Is it reoccurring every week, month, year, what?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

This is what probably happen when mediators tried to stop the “free speech” of trolls, by limiting continued memes they probably thought it would get rid of trolling. But like when most things like that happens they screw everyone else. But…maybe it is just a dumb rule.

I gave a link with a anti Biden tone a while back and it posted fine. I checked a little later and it was a link to a John Dehlin site that was no longer available….I said something and then a little later my original link appeared.

Right or wrong it is what happened. O’well.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

K Graham wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:23 pm
Last week I tried posting an attachment and I got a message saying I had already met my quota for attachments.

When did this happen?

And what number of attachments are we allowed to post?

I tried again today and it says I'm still at my quota and it doesn't tell me when I can post again.
can you show exactly what you were doing? There are a number of default attachment related settings, I've never touched those, I doubt Shades has either but he can speak up if otherwise. I don't know what the use case of attachments are aside from an AV, to be honest.
Last edited by Gadianton on Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Markk wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:53 am
This is what probably happen when mediators tried to stop the “free speech” of trolls, by limiting continued memes they probably thought it would get rid of trolling. But like when most things like that happens they screw everyone else. But…maybe it is just a dumb rule.

I gave a link with a anti Biden tone a while back and it posted fine. I checked a little later and it was a link to a John Dehlin site that was no longer available….I said something and then a little later my original link appeared.

Markk, you're a fool. Have a nice day though.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Markk wrote:

Cool story, bro. The mod team hasn’t done anything to limit posting of memes. I don’t know what the heck you’re referring to, but we also don’t go around the board changing Anti-Biden links. Please link to the post containing this mysteriously changing link,
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:

Moderators not mediators. :roll: You see conspiracies all over the place, don't you. What a tortured little world you must live in, Markk.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:09 am
Markk wrote:

Markk, you're a fool. Have a nice day though.
Lol. A free speech conspiracy. :roll:

But dastardly stem did run into a “quota limit” or something. I ended up posting his graphs, but here’s the link, my post, 849 pm Monday 4/11/22
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=155091&p=2776798&hi ... A#p2776798